The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I cant believe i missed that this morning lol!!! and the FRER from 2 days ago!!! i guess testing too much i was like ehh, its gonna be negative! OKay i need yalls help!!! to announce to DH hes been working SUPER hard latley, and I want to surprise him!! im bursting at the seams to tell him so any thoughts????

OH OH, I can't help you there! I am not creative at all! LOL..Sorry :(...I'm pretty sure some of the other ladies can help you..A lot of them sound really creative!!! Let us know what you do!

I just took another FRER and 2 lines// and a Digital walgreens brand said not pregnant. ... weird huh but the pamphlet said do not test untill 19 days after the unprotected sex so im guessing the detection rate is high

congrats, lvn! :) very cool you got your bfp so quickl! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mos. and as for your digi, they take a bit longer sometimes to get a result. Wait until tomorrow FMU or even the day after tomorrow :) Cant wait to hear it says, "pregnant"!

Yay! Another BFP!!!

I stuck baby socks in OH's sock drawer and waited for him to notice.

I've also thought of taking pictures of a bun in the oven with my histeagram app and printing it out and laying it on his desk.

if you can hold out until you get your digi done... and a couple more days after that... you can put your bfp in an easter basket! or just give him and early easter basket. lol

I'm so astonished!! I can't hold something so big from him not even a day lol!! I bought a blue gift bag with pink paper with my pregnancy test inside with a note that says congrats. I wrote #3 in my belly. I'm gonna lift my shirt up when he opens it!!! Let you know how it goes!!!

Congrats Lvn! I've posted this lots of times before but in case I haven't since you've joined, here's how I told DH - https://youtu.be/akS9TtEKFTE - sorry if it's spamming to all of you who have seen it posted before! I tear up every time I watch it still...but I'm super emotional anyway, lol! :)

Oh my gosh edens that was so amazing!!!! So heartfelt!!!

Hey Liz- How was your birthday weekend? how ya feeling?

Hi Stacey my birthday dinner was fantastic and I had a wonderful day in general. As for how I am feeling, you know me, the symptoms queen! Sore biobs? Check. Nausea? Check. Cramping? Check. Irritability? Check. Super high temps? Check. I haven't been regularly temping, but randomly checked the am cuz I was roasting hot when I woke up and temp was 99.8. Last cycle I ran really warm, as well. I think I have too much progesterone maybe??
I am testing on Sunday with Molly!

Hooray for Easter testing!! I will only be 9DPO but I am going to *attempt* an Easter BFP for my hubby's Easter Basket!

Ooh, can I join in? I'll be 10 dpo Sunday and it might keep me away from the tests for a few more days!

Congratulations Lvnmommy! A happy and healthy 9 months to you

Thanks Stacey - Im not sure my temps mean anything yet, I often get a triphasic pattern and Im too early to implant still at 6 dpo. Im pretty pleased my chart looks as good as it could at this point though. Vaginal temping have made my chart so much more clear.

Liz - thats a VERY high temp, are you sick?! You cant have too much progesterone can you?

Morning Ladies xxx

Hope you all well, well af left the building monday started friday 5 days early the little witch!!!!

So according to pink pad i am due to OV tomorrow :)

does anyone else have short cycles after mirena

mine have been

28 then 29 and this month 24

not sure what will happen now

Yay dreamers! The more the merrier :) that'll be fun!

I've made it to 5dpo!!! Come on testing day!!!

Hey ladies, just comin by to say I got the job! Feeling good, its a huge pay cut from what I used to do, but I know ill be happier here and can get back to enjoying doing something outside the house.

How's everyone today?

Bbear- my cycles have been all over the map, shortest was 20 days I think? Or 19? Otherwise I have had 28 days and 26. Hang in there, the hormones are sorting themselves out after the iud.

Bbear- my cycles have been all over the map, shortest was 20 days I think? Or 19? Otherwise I have had 28 days and 26. Hang in there, the hormones are sorting themselves out after the iud.

Thankyou rainymamma

Will see what this month brings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"