The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hya ladies! looks like we're all keeping busy!!! lost of good stuff happening this weekend! I had the weirdest thing happen last night..I was sooo hot! took my temp and it was 98.5...then I took it again when i woke up and it was 97.7. *sigh* I had a horrible night last night also...I was wide awake at around 3..and didn't go back to sleep for a while...crazy hormones!

I start April 23rd, it's at the hospital here! Very excited! It feels good to feel extra busy! :)

Stacey- sounds like you had an interesting night!! All those hormones are definitely affecting you!

afm, 6dpo feels like nothing! I wanna feel sore boobies! heartburn! lol I got heartburn for the first time ever when I went pregnant with DS... and it went away after I had him... so I feel like if I ever get it, I will know I am preggo! lol

anyway, having family in town this weekend from Chicago- it should be a great time!! Anyone have plans for the weekend?

DH and I were supposed to escape on a pre-baby vacation but I decided I have way too much homework to do with the semester ending in two weeks so we had to postpone it. :( DH is not happy....

My plan is to do NO BnB this weekend; only homework. (So if you see me post, kick me out! lol) And then we'll go on vacation the 20th instead.

Molly- definitely! We really don't have anything planned, depends on how i'm feeling I guess..Lately who knows what my mood's going to be like for the day.
Family time sure does sound fun!

Mellissa- LOL, I'll keep and eye out for you! Good luck with your homework!

Mellissa- Yes you will be grounded from us for the weekend! LOL It will be helpful to postpone your vacay, even tho it kind of stinks! you will be able to relax without thinking about homework! you will be thanking yourself later!

Stacey- I cant wait for af to start and you to get back to normal! or as normal as us women can get. hehehe Your BFP is probably right around the corner now!!!!! :) :) Have your OPKs ready!! lol

Oh they're ready! LOL...I have 100 of them sitting in my drawer waiting to get pee on :p. I think we might wait a while before we really start again..We have planned a vacation in September and I don't think I want to be pregnant then... We're going to Belize! I haven't been home for 12 years! I'm really excited and nervous!

wow Belize! That sounds really super amazing! I wanna go on vacation!!! LOL I have been trying to convince DH that we need to get away for a little while... but now that I am starting this job- it seems very far away from NOW. Further than I would like it to be!

I am wondering whats going to happen if I find out I am pregnant this month... and then start this job? Do you think its going to be an issue with my employer?! I bet they think I just didnt tell them while interviewing or something. the first 6 mos is probationary so really they could fire me with no reasoning for SIX MONTHS. I couldnt hide it for that long. lol

Baggy shirts!!! Or always have donuts on your desk and they will think you have a fetish or something! Hehehehe

I have my progesterone in hand! I'm ready now for that BFP!!!!

babyo- too funny!! that sounds like a plan!! im wondering since its my 2nd baby will i show much more quickly, i hear thats what happens!! I will have to wear a jacket everyday to hide it as long as possible!! lol

woo hoo for progesterone!!!!!!!! do you know how long it takes before it starts working its magic?

Welcome back Calasen - any chance you want to post a pic of said wedding dress? Or is it top secret? Id love to see it.

Taurus - dont worry about that now. Im sure it wont be a big drama. You can just have a quiet chat with the boss and explain at a later date.

Stacey - when did you last check a HPT?

Gardens - if your reading this GET BACK TO WORK!

Operation - how exciting! I have a good feeling about you getting your BFP in the next 2 months!

Taurus--I think you will show a lot sooner. But who doesn't want donuts laying around all the time?? Haha

Calasen----oh yes! I want to see the dress!!!

I start the pills the day I ov and take them for 12 days and see what happens.

Ditto to what the Ladies said Molly! and you will definitely start showing sooner!

Operation- How exciting!!! Fx'd you get a BFP SOON!

Dreamers- It's been a couple of days, I haven't bothered testing again...I'm tired of seeing just one line :cry:

My Sissy just called me and told me she started spotting, I pray it's nothing bad..She's been trying for more than a year now.

Hey ladies! I go on monday for my confirmation of my BFP! still hasnt sunk in quite yet how quickly it happend// im just waiting for the other shoe to drop now silly me has been reading all kinds of things on the internet to drive myself crazy. did anyone on here get a BFP less than a month from removal and have a healthy pregnancy??

Hi ladies- I have been slammed at work and not feeling well at home, I will post a proper reply to everyone soon.
I am 12 dpo and my "symptoms" are waining, feels like the usual decrease in progesterone before AF. Fingers crossed anyway :)

Stacey - my thoughts are with your sister. Hope its nothing and she goes on to have her beautiful baby

Operation - must feel good to have a plan this month

Lovnmommy - dont know, only been on this site since December so dont know anyone to go full term yet

Rainy -fingers crossed!

AFM - do not feel pregnant this month. Hopefully that's a good sign because every other month I have?! Haven't given in to POAS yet - this is my best month for a long time! I have been tempted a couple of times, but I am expecting BFN tomorrow :(

I'm kinda freaking out.. Had positive IC and FRER. Still another negative FRER GOLD DIGI. So confused

Dreamers- your chart looks good so far. I think no symptoms are a symptom indeed. It drives me crazy to have "symptoms" every month.

According to my chart AF was due for me today, but my calculations predict AF on Monday. I might break my own rule and test tomorrow cuz I have evening plans with DH and still have not had that drink I asked you all about last week. I'll be 13 dpo, a good a time to test as any.... Decisions decisions!

Excellent...
So the plan for Easter Sunday =
1 Amazing wedding (so excited for you!)
3 BFPs (TEST Rainy!)
Sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member