The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

woo hoo babyo!!!!!! SO EXCITING! I can NOT wait to see pics!!

Liz, TEST!! just do it!! LOL I wish I was going to be further along in DPO like you ladies! Being only 9DPO im afraid I wont see a thing! But sadly... its not gonna stop me from doing it. lol I can try, right?!

Dreamers- yes!!! 3BFPS!! What time do you get up?

LVnMommy- Lets see a pic of your test! I am sure all is well! and yes, how many DPO are you?!

Babyo- congratulations!!! I had the best time at my wedding, I hope yours is the best day of your life, at least until your baby's birthday :) I am so excited to see the pics

Dreamers/Molly- are we testing tomorrow or Sunday? Dreamers is it Saturday already in Australia?

Oh sorry, yes, Sunday - I keep forgetting about the time difference. It is saturday now here. I normally get up between 6 and 7, I think Ill be a few hours ahead of you though! Molly- Ill only be 10 dpo so probably also too early. Its fun to do it "together" though!

I will be up around 10, which I think it the time Liz gets up... 7am for you, right?

I guess we will all meet here sometime soon! I will test Sunday and not again until Wednesday at 12DPO.

SO much excitement!!!
Operation I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see pics!

I can't wait to hear(well read) all the good news from you ladies!!!!
afm- well nothing really..family getting together 2morrow. so that should be fun(not) I always work hard at keeping my house clean lol..and when we have family over they wreck it! LOL..ughh then I have to clean..Oh well, Hopefully I can relax..My sister isn't spotting any more!

Guys my temperature has plummeted, as it often does the night before AF. I am nervous to wake up tomorrow!!!! Goodnight ladies :)

Stacey- that is the thing that bothers me about my family, too, messy! My sister is my favorite person ever, but she makes me nuts when she leaves stuff lying around EVERYWHERE :)
Glad to hear your sis has stopped spotting, what a relief.

stacey- so glad your sister stopped spotting!! im with you on family, too. i am always so excited when they get here... then when they leave it looks like a tornado ran thru my house!! it can be stressful. lol

liz- oh no!! no temp drops allowed!! and hey, werent u supposed to have DH hide your thermometer?! lol jk jk I hope it means NOTHING... and tomorrow morning itll be way back up again :) FX!!

I am feeling exactly like I did last cycle, ladies! at 7DPO I have a bit of cramping as of right now. its more like a really small dull ache... if I wasnt TTC I wouldnt even notice it! Plus, TMI... I have been very gassy the past 2 days! I hope its all pregnancy related. I hate symptom spotting!! uhhh I always swear I wont, then I DO! lol

Well there is some type of alcoholic beverage in my immediate future. Negative test this AM at 13 DPO. I am so sad to know there will be no 2012 baby.
Beginning the cheering up process RIGHT now, or ...in 10 minutes ;)

Well there is some type of alcoholic beverage in my immediate future. Negative test this AM at 13 DPO. I am so sad to know there will be no 2012 baby.

Awww, I'm sorry Liz :hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't give up! How many cycles is this? Do you have any new ideas you're trying this next cycle?

Awww, I'm sorry Liz :hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't give up! How many cycles is this? Do you have any new ideas you're trying this next cycle?

Cycle 5. I am crossing my fingers for a heavier flow this cycle, please please please uterine lining, improve!

My plan: I stopped taking ibuprofen, hopefully that's the simple solution
More walking (fingers crossed for sunshine, or at least less rain)
More pre-seed (i think i haven't been using enough)
More sex (DH is on board, he is sad we're not pregnant this month and he's "ready to go")
Eating foods that promote egg health and estrogen levels like legumes and nuts
Grapefruit juice for EWCM
Cutting out entirely: refined sugar and carbs- whole grains only! no more pastries from the french bakery!
I am also thinking of joining a gym again, when I fell pregnant with DS I had just started working out.
I have been curious about royal jelly also, I think I'll pick some up.

Liz- Sounds like you have it all planned right! I think I want to join a gym also..or atleast start walking...Like you I'm hoping for more sunshine! Today's such a beautiful day, I just wish it was a little warmer! I heard Primrose helps with thickening the uterine lining? I was thinking about taking that too.

AFM - do not feel pregnant this month. Hopefully that's a good sign because every other month I have?! Haven't given in to POAS yet - this is my best month for a long time! I have been tempted a couple of times, but I am expecting BFN tomorrow :(

Fingers crossed for you dreamers! No symptoms was my only sign as it was for Ginger as well. Hope it's the same for you!!

I get married tomorrow!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

afm- well nothing really..family getting together 2morrow. so that should be fun(not) I always work hard at keeping my house clean lol..and when we have family over they wreck it! LOL..ughh then I have to clean..Oh well, Hopefully I can relax..My sister isn't spotting any more!

Yay for your sis! Hope you and your fam have fun!

Aww, so sorry Rainy! :( It sounds like you have a good plan in place for going forward tho!

(I really really hope you guys don't mind me sticking around. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't but I'd miss all of you and I want to know when you all get your BFPs this month!)

AFM, I'm almost 20 weeks! Yeast infection seems to be waning thankfully. I'm hoping that's why BDing had become so painful and can't wait to have sexy time with DH again; it's been WEEKS...maybe a month? OMG, I dunno but I'm going crazy! :haha: Anyway, back to my homework, just needed a quick break with my lunch!

:cry: Bad news Im afraid, BFN. I will test again tomorrow morning as I have another day off (and I will never make it through the whole day with POAS so I might as well make it FMU).

Im sorry Liz - your not out til AF shows. Dont let it get you down for too long

Good luck taurus :kiss:

Yes, Liz... its true! I have heard of people getting their BFPs very late!

Thank you.... and Sorry about the BFN, Dreamers!! Good news is you're only 9DPO, right?? We have plenty of time to *hopefully* get our positives. I am both excited and nervous about testing tomorrow! I wish I was further along in the tww already TWW!

afm, i got a bit of thick, creamy cm today... which is not uncommon to pre af for me! eek!! stay away, stay away!!!!! Again, if negative tomorrow I will test first thing Tuesday morning!! I have ZERO symptoms.
*waahhh* lol

how is everyone this evening?

I am (probably) 10 dpo today as its sunday already. Hopefully its just too early as you say. Im getting premenstrual symptoms now too, although its all progesterone related so how can you tell? Ive taken to begging the HPTs (out loud) to turn positive. So far its not working

I am seriously considering NOT testing tomorrow!! eek! I have ONE test left and I am afraid to waste it at 9DPO? what do you think?

i think coaching our HPTs is a great idea. lol come on!! be positive!!!!!! I am also getting af symptoms, too. My mild cramping as begun and for a split second i felt a bit emotional today... right before af i get so sentimental and weepy! it wasnt bad tho so hoping it doesnt become full blown PMS within the next few days!

Hmmm - honest opinion needed. Just took another test 6 hours after the first today. I was so convinced I saw an extremely faint 2nd line I started shaking and crying. Now I'm seriously worried I may just be seeing what I want to see. Top test is with water, bottom test my HPT a few minutes ago. Can you see anything? If you see nothing please say so (I always feel a bit reluctant to for other people as I dont want to be a bummer) - but I don't want to get my hopes up crazy high just to be disappointed tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• DSC01684.jpg
    DSC01684.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom