The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

dreamers, i see something too! goodness it's faint but i see it!

(and sorry I didn't see it earlier, I just logged back in after ....ahem....studying.....

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    147.9 KB · Views: 6
agreed! i had to tilt my screen but i did in fact see something! i so hope this is the start of a big beautiful dark pink BFP!

the line is so faint it is hard to tell what colour it is. But it is the same width as the control line and is there without me squinting/moving the test backwards and forwards under a light. Its more obvious in natural light in my bathroom than under the bright light of my desk lamp.
I just did another one - same result.
I am either very slightly pregnant or am hallucinating lines through pure wishful thinking! I REALLY hope that this is it.

Ooh- thanks Gardens for inverting it, was wondering how to do that.
Bet you cant resist testing now, Taurus?!?
Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

I think it is, dreamers!!!!!!! WOO HOO!! I cant wait to see what your next test looks like! Are you going to wait until tonight or tomorrow to test again?

Hmm my brain says wait until tomorrow.

But you know me, I've used 4 pregnancy tests so far today (and one of those was on water!), I imagine Ill give in and do another tonight. Although I'm not going to dehydrate myself so it wont probably tell me much. Don't want to dry out my little embryo! Im getting a bit ahead of myself!

And sensibly speaking, you should probably save your test until day 12 at least when there is a good chance of BFP showing up, so don't feel pressured to test tomorrow- especially if you only have expensive tests.

Not sure how to tell DH if this turns out to be real. I think he will probably be quite scared. He wants a child, but the baby stage scares the crap out of him!

Yes all I have is 1 frer... so I will wait to test as long as I can. I don't think I am pregnant this month at all... so who knows when I will do it.
I am dying to see your test for tomorrow already!!! eek!!! :)

Taurus or anyone else here in the US - I have some HPTs and OPKs that will expire before I can use them again. Send me a PM with your info if you want me to mail them to you. I have 10 IC HPTs and 9 IC OPKs...

Laying in bed having serious af cramps! Like, full on ones! :( nooooooooooooooo

Molly- I can't wait fit your test, and how luxurious to use a FRER! I have a love hate relationship with them.... As well as every test that had given me a negative lately :)
Dreamers- I am so so positively bonkers for your positive. I SEE it. Most definitely!!! You are pregnant, it really doesn't take millions of BDs to get pregnant! Yaaaaaay!!! I wish I could give you the biggest congratulatory hug!

Mellissa- if you left our board I would miss you like crazy, my preference is for you to stay.

Dreamers- your BFP makes me realize how the rest of us are next in line and our numbers are coming up soon! Molly- I think we have one BFP left for that cycle, though and that is you!!

I had a surprise birthday party tonight and it was so amazing. I am totally blessed in the family and friends department. <3

Taurus - so crappy about the cramps! GO AWAY CRAMPS!!! Taurus is ready for a :bfp: !!

Rainy - SO awesome about a surprise party!! Were you totally surprised? I've always wanted a surprise party but oh well, someday! :) Hope you've had an amazing birthday!

Gardens- yes you must stay! It is nice to be reminded that BFP IS possible!

Rainy - Surprise party sounds awesome! I've always secretly wanted one too!

Operation - hope your having a wonderful wedding day!

I just did ANOTHER test. Another faint maybe there line. I'm not 100% convinced until its pink and undeniable. I really hope it comes true tomorrow morning. I've brought dave an easter egg and stuff for a special breakfast (pancakes and blueberries). We both have the day off tomorrow so it would be perfect to tell him.

Happy Easter everyone!!!! xx
DREAMER- I TOTALLY SEE IT!! HOW EXCITING!!!I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
Liz- ohh how fun!!!!
Mellissa- I agree with the ladies, you should stay!!!
Molly- How are you feeling? Did you test?
afm- I'm taking my last pill tonight! I had some cramping last night and I some this morning- I pray it's my period, I really hope it doesn't take me two weeks to start!

Two more weeks to start? Wow, I thought the whole point was to jump start af!! I'd seriously be going crazy if I were you!!

Two more weeks to start? Wow, I thought the whole point was to jump start af!! I'd seriously be going crazy if I were you!!

Yeah the NP told me it could take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks after my last pill..Which I hate, I don't want to have to be worrying about me starting when I'm in the middle of somewhere! That would really suck!!!! ughhh. I have no idea how I'm still sane LOL...So now if it doesn't start then I need to go back for further testing.

Ugh, how frustrating!! I can't believe your last period was in january and here we are in april!!!

I know! and that's because she wanted me to wait 2 more weeks! because it looked like I had finally ovulated, Which didn't. I haven't even had a period for a long time!!!! :nope:

That IS frustrating, Stacey! I bet you are going to feel a million times better once you have a nice af!! clean out the whole system!! start from scratch!! lol

I found one random ic hpt in my purse. lol so i took it. negative. stark white. i know its still early so i guess im not out just yet but im feeling pretty down about it!
im gonna wait to test again until Tuesday, at least. hopefully af doesnt show by then. I think af is due on wed/thurs! since i only used OPKs i imagine it could be give or take a few days. my shortest cycle was 28, longest was 33. but very normally 31!!

Stacey - You are an angel putting up with this! FX'd AF starts today and you get a 28 day cycle with a BFP at the end

Taurus - Still too early to count you out. And AF cramps don't mean anything. It would be lovely if you got your BFP on Tuesday

Rainy - has AF shown? When will you test again if she doesnt? And your right... see below. There is definately a BFP in your near future, Im sure of it

Operation - is probably getting preggers right now on her honeymoon!

My update -
Ive have been through 6 HPTs yesterday and today. They ALL have a faint 2nd line on them. This mornings was slightly darker but I cant get a good photo of it - still not obvious as DH still reckons he cant see it, and is worried Im going to get disappointed. He thinks im imagining what I want to see. But it is definately there, I think I can safely say this is my :bfp: I will wait until I get a undeniable positive before posting another pic - and showing DH! My tests are 10miu ICs so it will be a while before it shows up on anything else.

Assuming Im right Ill summarise what I did this month for you guys to scrutinise-

Cycle 8
Taking prenatal supplement (8 cycles)
Taking EPO day 1 until I get + OPK (for the last few cycles)
Drinking ~ 250ml grapefruit juice from end of AF until day 12 (past couple of cycles)
Eating ~1/2 can pineapple pieces +juice daily days 6-11 (this cycle only, read somewhere it may help implantation. No science at all to back this up, but I had started clutching at straws! Im so sick of pineapple)
Using preseed

I really dont think any of this made a difference (although obviously prenatal is important) but it really helped feeling that I was trying something different each cycle, not just repeating the same and hoping for a different result

BD once on CD 11 (the only time this cycle)
+OPK CD 12, think I ovulated the same day. Could have been CD 13
Had a fight with DH as he wouldnt BD on CD 13!

Symptoms:
- abdominal bloating cd 9/10
-woke up crying from sad dream cd 11,
- fatigue and irritable cd 11/12 ? due to ovulation
- breasts tender 1/2 dpo and again 6 - 11 dpo but not more than pre=af normally
- horrendous skin break out since 7dpo - again the usual pattern before AF
- Prominent veins on my boobs was probably the only thing that was different this cycle - but Im still not sure that isnt just because its really hot
- No spotting
- No urinary frequency (although of course Im going to the loo about every hour because im obsessed with checking cm/POAS etc)
- No nausea (unlike previous cycles!)

Oh, and I had been refusing to buy new bras as it seemed a waste (as cant wear underwires when pregnant). I gave in and went shopping and spent a small fortune on 2 gorgeous new sets... on thursday!

Sorry that was so long, and Im hoping its useful. I was always desperate for ALL the details whenever anyone got there BFP.

I am so excited! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->