The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

YAY!!!! Congrats Dreamers!! I'm so excited for you!!!

No underwires while pregnant? Um, haven't read that one anywhere and I only have underwires!?!? How come???

UPDATE: Just googled it...seems they're fine as long as they're comfortable and mine are so not worrying about it at this point. :)

Congratulations Dreamers! XXX

AFM, have pretty much given up any hope of a baby now :(

Dreamers!! I go get married and I come back to a BFP!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to see more test pics!

I don't have many wedding pics. Let me see if I can get one up here.

I should ov this weekend but I have another colposcopy and biopsies on Thursday. Ugh. I don't care what the directions say, we are going to BD every day starting CD13 since I usually ov CD15. I want a wedding month BFP!

https://i43.tinypic.com/1z4ljsi.jpg

Gardens - oh good, I can use my new sets after all then, think my sister told me that one

Calasen - thankyou. Please don't give up hope. Miracles happen everyday. I hope my good news hasn't made you more sad. Im throwing a bucket load of fairy dust at you!

Operation - STUNNING photo, love the dress, its gorgeous. How did it all go?? I hope you had the best day ever. Cant believe your back on bnb so quick! FX'd for your honeymoon baby

Calasen- I still believe it will happen. Do not ever lose hope!! I am praying for you like crazy!!!!! ((((hugs))))

babyo- what a gorgeous photo!! wow!! i just love it!!! its so romantic!

dreamers- im still over the moon for you and your BFP!! :) I cant wait til your DH sees that blaring positive and it finally hits him. lol

afm, still having af cramps. Wish I knew what the next few days of my life will entail! pls oh pls give me a BFP!! plssss, body, plsssssss!! Tomorrow I go have my pre employment health screening and all my extra immunizations, then go to security to get my ID badge and parking info... then i come home to pick up DH and DS and we are driving to Ohio to see my MIL. not particularly looking forward to it all. I am wondering if they are going to ask me if i am or could be pregnant at this screening? maybe i can get a free test done at 10DPO if I say... Its possible, but IDK! LOL

Calasen- I'm praying it happens for you!!! :hugs:
Operation-Beautiful dress!
Molly- Sounds like you'll be busy for a few days! when are you testing again? and you never know, they just might! FX'd af stays away!!!!

afm: I've been cramping all day..I feel miserable! other than that, today was a good day! Family time and yummy food! I'm pretty bummed spring break is over! back to waking up at 6!

OK - last pic. This took me forever to upload. Thought maybe ICs were low on ink and thats why i still have a very very faint line. Here is another brand I used this afternoon.
My advise is to use the IC (because theyre cheap) - but if you get 2 possible BFPs switch to better quality test to get your definative BFP sooner

Attachments

• home pregnancy test (320x213).jpg
    home pregnancy test (320x213).jpg
    58 KB · Views: 7
bless you all, I'm not sad about it really, not now. I have always know its was a very slim chance and now at least we have treid for nearly 2 years before getting the definate no.

Wow that dress is gorgous!!! and you look so beautiful! :) Congratulations XXX

OK - last pic. This took me forever to upload. Thought maybe ICs were low on ink and thats why i still have a very very faint line. Here is another brand I used this afternoon.
My advise is to use the IC (because theyre cheap) - but if you get 2 possible BFPs switch to better quality test to get your definative BFP sooner

No mistaking that BFP!! Congrats Dreamers!!! I Am so excited for you!!! What did DH say? Is he convinced now? lol...:happydance::happydance:

bless you all, I'm not sad about it really, not now. I have always know its was a very slim chance and now at least we have treid for nearly 2 years before getting the definate no.

Wow that dress is gorgous!!! and you look so beautiful! :) Congratulations XXX

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Miracles happen Calasen! And I will keep praying xx

I am so Devistated, confused right now/// after my BFP'S went to the doctor today and urine test was NEGATIVE. has this ever happend to anyone?

here is my positive from saturday FMU

Attachments

• POSITIVE.jpg
    POSITIVE.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11
Im not sure// i didnt use FMU with the doctors test since my app. was at 930 am and i wake at 5. So while in the waiting room a drank a 16 oz water. Im hoping this was the reason. They drew blood. so im not sure now.. just a waiting game!!!

So I had my first + OPK the 21 then+ all the way to 24th. did not temp . so im thinking i ovulated the 23rd. so im thinking im 14 dpo or so. should my + be there all day long for a urine test and not just FMU.

Woo hoo dreamers!! Tell us about your DH's reaction!!!!

LVN--I think you are going to have to wait for the blood tests to figure out what is going on. You may have had a chemical. I would think at this point a urine test would be positive no matter what, but that may not be the case for you since you had so much water to drink.

Glad you guys liked the dress! :) I'll post more later.

Dreamers- I am so thrilled for you. Thinking of you often :)

BabyO- the photo you shared is breathtaking. Gorgeous! Can't wait to hear alllllll about it.

Calasen I am still praying for you. :)

Molly- I hope those cramps are your uterus getting ready for pregnancy!! I think we have one last BFP this cycle!!

AF is here officially, I am excited to try epo this cycle. Thanks for the tips, dreamers!! I love all the info.

BabyO - gorgeous pic! can't wait to see more!

Lvn - fingers crossed for your blood test. My bfps showed any time of day after 12dpo with varying degrees of darkness to the line.

Rainy - sorry to hear AF arrived again but good luck with epo. :)

Taurus - hope your bfp is coming!

Afm - completely OT...I just let my dogs out to go to the bathroom and there were two big dogs at my gate. They appeared to be a bull mastiff and an english mastiff. I know where they belong because my dog got out two days ago (our fence is finally almost done!) and I found her at their house. At that time, they were behind a 4ish foot chain link fence and barking at my little terrier so I have no idea if they're friendly or not. I just moved into this neighborhood and I'm working from home today so I don't know if they "belong" outside terrorizing the neighborhood or if they jumped the fence. I went to their home, the fence is closed so I think they jumped it. I knocked on the door but no one answered. My first thought it to go chase them down and return them (or at least call if they have tags on their collars) but DH doesn't want me to because they're "too big and could be dangerous". I'll admit my reflexes aren't quite so quick now and I'm not as stable as usual so I see his point but these are big dogs who are traveling fast. I lost sight of them when they got through the fence of the homes on the next street over which is a several acres away. They have one more dog that's still at the house, a small terrier, but s/he is scared and won't come anywhere near me to see if it has tags with a phone number. I could maybe bring over one of my dogs and try again though..? WWYD?

BabyO - gorgeous pic! can't wait to see more!

Lvn - fingers crossed for your blood test. My bfps showed any time of day after 12dpo with varying degrees of darkness to the line.

Rainy - sorry to hear AF arrived again but good luck with epo. :)

Taurus - hope your bfp is coming!

Afm - completely OT...I just let my dogs out to go to the bathroom and there were two big dogs at my gate. They appeared to be a bull mastiff and an english mastiff. I know where they belong because my dog got out two days ago (our fence is finally almost done!) and I found her at their house. At that time, they were behind a 4ish foot chain link fence and barking at my little terrier so I have no idea if they're friendly or not. I just moved into this neighborhood and I'm working from home today so I don't know if they "belong" outside terrorizing the neighborhood or if they jumped the fence. I went to their home, the fence is closed so I think they jumped it. I knocked on the door but no one answered. My first thought it to go chase them down and return them (or at least call if they have tags on their collars) but DH doesn't want me to because they're "too big and could be dangerous". I'll admit my reflexes aren't quite so quick now and I'm not as stable as usual so I see his point but these are big dogs who are traveling fast. I lost sight of them when they got through the fence of the homes on the next street over which is a several acres away. They have one more dog that's still at the house, a small terrier, but s/he is scared and won't come anywhere near me to see if it has tags with a phone number. I could maybe bring over one of my dogs and try again though..? WWYD?

--- Aww I myself have a mastiff(Italian Cane Corso he is my sweetie pie) so I would chase those pups!! but for you i would say NO NO NO!! LOL you have that precious baby in there!!!

I'm not at all worried about the fact that they're mastiffs. I have a 100 lb Rottie/Dane mix, a golden, and two small terriers plus I used to run an animal rescue out of my home. Dogs do NOT scare me in the slightest so it's killing me to not chase them down. It's hard not knowing whether or not they belong outside though. I know their small terrier is CONSTANTLY out running the streets and it drives me BONKERS. I've never seen their big dogs out though so I assume they don't belong out. I'd definitely want someone to chase down my dogs if they got out, I just don't know if these people out here would do the same. Country living is so different than city life - dogs run wild all the time! I've always lived in the country but definitely raised my dogs to be used to city life. They're indoor 24/7 unless I'm outside with them and then they're in our fenced yard. (one small section still needs to be fenced but we're almost there, it's blocked with a baby gate for now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->