The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Okay so here is my test from 5 min ago ! what do you think?

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
I'm not at all worried about the fact that they're mastiffs. I have a 100 lb Rottie/Dane mix, a golden, and two small terriers plus I used to run an animal rescue out of my home. Dogs do NOT scare me in the slightest so it's killing me to not chase them down. It's hard not knowing whether or not they belong outside though. I know their small terrier is CONSTANTLY out running the streets and it drives me BONKERS. I've never seen their big dogs out though so I assume they don't belong out. I'd definitely want someone to chase down my dogs if they got out, I just don't know if these people out here would do the same. Country living is so different than city life - dogs run wild all the time! I've always lived in the country but definitely raised my dogs to be used to city life. They're indoor 24/7 unless I'm outside with them and then they're in our fenced yard. (one small section still needs to be fenced but we're almost there, it's blocked with a baby gate for now!)

I know what you mean! if my pup was out on the loose,, i would want someone to scoop him up and bring him home!! he is my 3rd baby. Hes too " sensitive" to stay outside lol --in fact funny story- in the past 2 weeks he has chewed 4 yes 4 different cords off my husbands mower!! he put a new one on yesterday, I let him out this morning around 530 and when i opened my back door at 6 the cord was waiting at the door on the mat (hehe). He also loves to chew the buttons off my husbands cargo shorts. Its just too funny cause my husband quietly lays his shorts on the table with a set of buttons and says Do i really need to say anything or can you fix these??

ooh, I would not be amused if I were your DH. My DH wouldn't be either. Mine are pretty well behaved. They'll shred the occasional piece of paper left lying around but that's about it. When they were pups it was a different story of course but my golden is 10 and the others are 8 so they're all pretty mellow these days.

hmm, i still see a second line there. how many dpo are you now? any results back on the blood test? I'd just wait and see on that one and hope for the best. :) :hug:

Doctor said she will call me in the morning with the results. im about 14 DPO give or take. I didnt temp but my OPKs were + from 21-24. It really took upset me today with the negative.. i mean i thought once your got your BFP congrats!!! thats how it was with my two babes. Ehh i told DH i dont think i can do this again. Go through all the happiness, excitment, to end with nothing?? I have 2 exams in the morning one really important one, so im going to try to focus on that tonight(yea right) and pray pray pray my bean is sticky! I have had no AF no spotting nothing so thats good :)

Lvn I agree your test looks positive. Fingers crossed, I will be stalking this page tomorrow morning looking for your results!

Babyo- how are you and hubby enjoying married life? :)

Edens this is my mastiff boy:) who could be mad at this face for chewing buttons and lawnmower cords??? lol

Attachments

• mrpretty.jpg
    mrpretty.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
Lvn I agree your test looks positive. Fingers crossed, I will be stalking this page tomorrow morning looking for your results!

Babyo- how are you and hubby enjoying married life? :)

I will be on here asap in the morning/ :) Im really trying to think positive right now !! Ive got my fingers and toes and everything else crossed for my BFP blood test!

Lovnmommy - +++ Looks positive to me. Congratulations

Rainy - so sorry about AF. FX'd for your this cycle. Hope you are inspired and ready to go.

Taurus - how did your work thing go? Have you tested again yet? Or did evil bitch AF get you?

AFM - 12 dpo + on digital, did it to finally convince DH. He accepts it now I think. Not exactly beaming from ear to ear and dancing around like me, but I think he is just very scared! I had to work today, it was so hard not to tell anyone. For some reason it felt like everyone would know - as if I had pregnant written across my forehead. Prob cos its all I can think of. I def had some brief waves of nausea today. Looking forward to getting past 14 dpo and therefore out of "chemical territory"

Today has been terrible. Awoke at 3 am with spotting. stayed awake with horrible bleeding to come. Miscarriage is here it seems:( Im not sure what to do.. i have to take 2 exams today that cannot be missed so im going to do that then see doctor. //

LVN--I'm so sorry hun! If you need to vent/pitch a fit you can do it in my direction. I had it happen to me too.

AFM...all those awesome antibiotics I took to clear my face up before the wedding gave me a yeast infection. UGH.

Married life is great. I'm all set to ov this weekend. Come on wedding month BFP!

Hey ladies!

LVnmommy- Omgosh so sorry. Sending lots of hugs your way :( please do vent! Its a horrible thing to experience.

Babyo- so glad you are enjoying married life! :) its unfortunate about the yeast but hopefully you caught it quick enough it doesn't bother you too bad! FX you get a wedding month BFP!

Dreamers- so glad your DH believes it now! I'm sure after hearing the heartbeat he will be so unbelievably excited! I know I'M excited for you!!! Lol

Afm, I haven't tested again. I'm scared to. Lol i don't want to see a negative. I'm 11dpo today... I may test tonight, Idk yet.
All the work stuff went great. I had 3 shots and 2 different blood draws, a drug test, a vision screening, a color blindness test, a heating screen, then weighed me, blood pressure, temp... The other usual stuff. Hooray! Lol luckily needles don't bother me, but the area I got one vaccination certainly feels very sore today- like my muscle is very stiff there! I got my id badge, parking stickers for the cars... I am all set to start.

LVnMommy- I'm So sorry to hear that,:hugs: :hugs: Don't forget we're here for you if you need to vent.

Operation- I hope you're yeast infection clears up soon, So you can get some good BD'ing!!! FX'd for a wedding month BFP!

Liz- sorry about af showing up! :hugs:

Molly- sounds like you had a fun filled day!!! DO let us know as soon as you test :D. FX'd!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamers- YAY for a digital confirmation! DH will fall in love once he gets to hear the heartbeat!!!! When are you going to the doctor?

afm- well not much really...just waiting for af to start. *TMI* I've been getting a lot of creamy cm!!! weird, and maybe some eggwhite too? If I wasn't waiting for Af to start I would totally think I'm fixing to ovulate, or at least trying too... **sigh** I'm so overwhelmed!

So I'm at the hospital right now. The bleeding is uncontrollable and severe cramps. Doctors office would not release the blood work from yesterday because "the doctor was out for the day" nice right? They just drew my blood and will have results in 45 muns not sure what else they will do . I'm in medical so I know there's not much else to do !

Lvn- I am so sorry sweetie. I hope they are able to get you comfortable. It is times like this that really freak me out about the mirena iud.

Ladies- Is it just our thread or does one chemical occur each month on every board?? I am more and more alarmed by my lack of blood flow and then reading about yet another one of my girls having a chemical has me super upset. I would think that my 6th cycle post mirena would be regular by now. I am so confused, and still hormonal on CD2, I keep crying at my desk.
There should be more warnings when the doctor explains the mirena iud. I truly feel as though I was mislead.
Sorry to all for the negativity.

LovnMommy -I am so sorry. It sounds awful. As the other girls have said, this is a great place to find that extra support and generally rant about how it isnt fair.

Operation - welcome to married life! Would be super exciting to get your bfp this month

Stacey -:hugs:

Taurus - I have my breath held for you. FX'd this is your cycle too

Af swooped in and got me a bit unexpectedly! It's ok as I was worried how those vaccines may affect a pregnancy! I'm on to Cycle #8! :)

Hope everyone is doing well today!

They said my beta was 30 that I'm still considered pregnant and find a ob ASAP !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->