The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

LVn I'm sorry sorry :hug:

It's the witch!!! she came this morning and with a vengeance! The cramps are horrible. This is my first cycle for the last 4 years!!! My chart looks so weird and so small, compared to the last one! I was thinking about taking soy isoflavones. What do you think? I really don't want to have another 83 days cycle!

Jones--I did a fist pump for you. Let your cycle get to 35 days and then ask for another provera script. Don't let them tell you no! And if you haven't ovulated by then demand clomid.

Afm....sitting here waiting for my colposcopy.

My cervix appears to be normal (it did last time too). Now I wait on the pap results to see what I do from here.

It's the witch!!! she came this morning and with a vengeance! The cramps are horrible. This is my first cycle for the last 4 years!!! My chart looks so weird and so small, compared to the last one! I was thinking about taking soy isoflavones. What do you think? I really don't want to have another 83 days cycle!

83 day cycle??? YIKESS!!

My cervix appears to be normal (it did last time too). Now I wait on the pap results to see what I do from here.

Sorry to hear you didn't get a clearer answer, How long do you have to wait for your results? Is this one of those reports you can check on your own instead of waiting for the call or for it to be mailed? :hugs:

83 day cycle??? YIKESS!!

LOL yeah, I'm really praying in doesn't have to be that long this time. How are you feeling?

Liz, Molly, Panda, Calasen, Gardens, Dreamers. How are you guys doing? You've been MIA. Any plans for the weekend ladies?
None for me, I don't dare go anywhere with this heavy flow and cramps. Maybe just watch movies and sip on some wine!

Hi -
Stupid computer just ate my post.
4 weeks today! Some mild low cramping -like period pain. I'm trying not to freak out as there has been no spotting or bleeding, and I think you can get cramps in normal early pregnancy. Its been really hard keeping it secret at work - I'm in an emergency dept and so often end up hold up patients while they are x-rayed. Yesterday there was a child who needed holding, luckily no-one asked me, but I'm wondering how long I can get away with just wandering out of the room and hoping someone else will do it. We wear lead gowns obviously but I'd still feel guilty in case little one got any radiation, am I over reacting? DH nearly let it slip yesterday to someone at work yesterday - already! I think he might be starting to a) believe Im pregnant and b) get a little excited. We have both worked at the same place for more than 5 years, so once anyone knows I think it will spread like wildfire. Im sure everyone will be really excited - and in a way I cant wait to tell, but I know if I miscarry that will make it really hard so I'll try and hold out.
Anyway, Ill stop rambling.

Stacey - it tends to go a bit quiet on here when AF arrives, people try and distract themselves from TTC until its time to start trying again. But dont worry -it never stays quiet for long! How great that AF finally started (even though its a pain in the butt). FX'd for a normal cycle this month!

Hi ladies:) Im feeling much better today! My bleeding has almost stopped --YIPEE. Im keeping my mind busy this weekend/week. 2 more weeks of school!! cant wait to be done. My husband set up a Pedi/Mani/custom spray tan(which i have never gotten not sure where he came up with that one but ill run with it!)and the night out tonight!! The kids are staying with grandma and grandpa tonight (which they never have stayed the whole night) so i will be refreshed Im hoping. I hope everyone has fantastic weekend --Jessica

Liz, Molly, Panda, Calasen, Gardens, Dreamers. How are you guys doing? You've been MIA. Any plans for the weekend ladies?
None for me, I don't dare go anywhere with this heavy flow and cramps. Maybe just watch movies and sip on some wine!

:hi: I'm here, just busy with work and school so mostly lurking :)

I dont know if its just me--- but everywhere i look are pregnant women!!!! eHhh. One day????

Dreamers--you may have to spill the beans early. They couldn't drag me near that x-ray machine if I was pregnant.

Jessica--I've never had a spray tan so you'll have to report back on what that's like!

I must be the only one near ov cause I'm on here all the time! lol My new plan this month is to BD every day CD11 through CD16. I ov CD15 and start taking progesterone at that time. Screw SMEP, it wasn't working. Also, I'm going back to 2g of Preseed. I hope that extra g will help the :spermy: live longer.

I'm determined to get that BFP!

Dreamers- I can never keep a secret!! LOL, I'm really surprised I didn't tell anyone on my FB I was going to be an aunty! Cramps are normal :)

Jessica- How fun! Enjoy, you deserve it! oh how I long for a night away with Dh again lol... Right now would not be a good time tho! and It's not only you...I have alteast 10 friends pregnant!

LOL BByo- Me and you, even tho I'm no where close to ovulating.

Gardens :hi:

My brother just called to announce his wife is 8 weeks prego !! And they have a 6 yr,5yr and 4 month!!!! Bummer#

My brother just called to announce his wife is 8 weeks prego !! And they have a 6 yr,5yr and 4 month!!!! Bummer#

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry Jessica, Do they know u are ttc? whoa, a 4 month old, she's gonna have her hands full!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->