The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Im gonna start testing around CD 13/14...My first month I got my positive on CD21, which was a 33 day cycle... this last time I got my positive on CD 18, which was a 28 day cycle! I am wondering if I missed it last cycle bc I got a positive on my first test... I was waiting bc I thought I would O later! I refuse to miss ANYTHING this cycle... so we will be DTD every other day until positive OPK, then every day for 3 days after.

I'm sorry your cycle is so all over the place. Despite my body's inability to cooperate I ov like clockwork. Day 15. I could probably skip opks from here on out but I ordered a huge batch from amazon and I want to use them all.

Well this weekend went way to fast and was amazing:) friday mani/pedi/tan (which i look bronze X10 as to my pale skin usually LOL) Date night Dinner and movie. Saturday was a Son/Mommy day took him to Texas state aquarium and had to explain how the "baby" is no longer in mommys belly. Next time i will certainly wait longer to tell him. Tonight we took a nice long ride on the golf cart on the ranch tonight with the kids. Was very nice!!! My DH does not want to wait to TTC. But im not ready to Go through what happened again. We BD tonight without anything but i told him that was the last time until I decide. Hope everyone had a great weekend!! cant believe it almost sunday already!

Ladies I do not know when I will use my opks. I have approximately 7. I will look for clues from cm before taking an opk. Whenever I see ewcm I will take an opk temp should confirm. Sex is starting tomorrow. Cd6,8,10,12-16. I am half asleep forgive me gals.

Jones start on CD10 and beat them over the head if your cycle goes past 35 days. Start a picket line and demand PCOS testing and clomid and all sorts of other stuff. lol

If they don't listen, tell them there are a bunch of crazy women on baby and bump who will haunt them in their dreams.

LOL funny:)

Lol definitely BByo! Liz-that sounds like a good plan! Jessica- glad to hear you had a good time!!! Afm- i started temping, and it seems to be sitting on 98, i wonder if its because of the soy. I think i read somewhere it can give you high temps. We shall see what happens tomorrow. Sorry about my typing i'm on my phone lol

TMI ALERT

My lady parts are really sore. I'm practically waddling around. I blame the fact that we had to kick off the week of BDing when I had a nasty yeast infection from all the antibiotics I took to clear up my face. Suggestions? DH wants to BD again tonight and tomorrow night to cover our bases. (What a good DH I have!)

Babyo- is your opk from today still positive? I had a hard time with this a few cycles ago, I think wine is the only solution. My lady parts were sore as all get out. I have found that taking a probiotic is helpful for me, I think I am a bit prone to YI. The probiotic helps to maintain the natural flora when you are having a lot visitors in there... If you know what I mean. :spermy:

Stacey- hopefully the soy is working then?? I hope so!

Molly- is AF finished? My spotting is finally over, much to DH's relief, we have a long dry spell as well. Poor guy. I can look forward to a happy DH starting today :) hehe

bbyo- wish I had a solution for you! i would try what Liz said!! She is good with supplements!!! lol

Liz- yes, I woke up to find af gone. Thankfully. I am eager to DTD tonight!! DH is, too. He feels seriously neglected. lol I feel like I am back in the game now! woop woop!

Rainy I didn't even bother to POAS this morning since my stick last night was a very clear positive. Plus we DTD this morning before I could go to the bathroom and the thought of ending up with clumps of :spermy: in my testing cup creeped me out. :haha:

I will dig out some wine.

12 more days until I test!

Liz- I hope so, Last night I had some serious ovary pains!

BByo- what Liz suggested, Hope you start feeling better! I wish my DH was that much into it!

hey ladies!! finally got to DTD last night. It felt like a lifetime since we had done it. LOL So glad af left already. Here I am, CD 7... ready to get this cycle really under way! I am feeling so utterly confident this cycle!

bbyo- hope you caught the eggy!! oh yea!!

I have a feeling we are going to get at LEAST 2 good BFPs this cycle!! :)

Dreamers- how are you feeling?

:wave: Hi guys, so exciting most of you are starting a new cycle together. I've got a good feeling about it too! At least 2 BFPs this cycle please...

AFM -Im Ok, starting to feel a bit tired and bloated, boobs very sore now. No more morning sickness though. I have planned for a couple of years to go with a private obs in town who replaced my mirena and was really lovely. Yesterday I emailed them to enquire about costs and as a result didn't get any sleep last night! Basically for my antenatal care + hospital delivery = $4670. And that is with private health insurance! Medicare will offer some rebate but don't think it will be much. I am going to have to rethink, and Im not really sure how antenatal care works. Ill talk to the doctor about it next week. The health system here is really complicated, you can be "bulk billed" which means you dont pay anything and the doctor just earns what the govt rebate is, and most drs do this for me as I am a colleague - the ob may do this and save my $1000s but Im not really game to risk it!

:happydance: taurus! DH and BD for the first time in AGES this weekend too and I'm thrilled it finally doesn't hurt! It's been the longest five months EVER. I swear we've only :sex: maybe once per month...fingers crossed the pain stays away and we can resume our usual :bunny: :haha:

How are you doing Rainy? Your chart looks good so far :)

Dreamers - that's too bad about the insurance where you are. I'm so thankful DH has great insurance. We haven't had to pay for anything yet - not even any of the ultrasounds. It's been great!

This cycle is definitely going to be a great one! Here's hoping for lots of January 2013 babies! Maybe a couple born on my bday! hehe :)

Hello ladies!!! BabyO i have a feeling your BFP is soon!!! I think i want to get back on this TTC horse!!:) I have had two wonderful pregnancys no problems so im in high spirits that a third is destin. I have an App. with a OB in 2 weeks to get checked out again make sure everything is ok and get the go ahead on TTC. I wonder if i will O the same time after MC?? on another note im getting sick// scratch that-- i am sick. Respiratory yuck,, well for the rest of this evening i need to be elbow deep in Pharmacology. And not trolling about BnB:)

Jessica- Hope you feel better!!!
Molly and Mellissa- Yay for some cuddle time!
BByo- That would be an awesome birthday for you!!! FX'd!
Dreamers- sorry you're feeling icky- But it's for a good cause :)
Liz- what's new with you?

afm- well I only have 2 more days to take soy and i'm done! I POAS(OPK) today lol, and there was a line like always, But I read somewhere when you take soy that might happen. I really am hoping that's the reason I have a line, I will be gutted if all my OPK's are the same as they were last cycle!!!!

Edens--did the progesterone give you all over body aches? What about a nasty Charlie horse? I need to figure out if it's the drug or I just happened to fall apart today.

Now that you mention it, YES, I was very sore and achy. I attributed it to sleeping so much and not being comfortable but it could very well have been the progesterone. I don't recall any charlie horse pains though....are you drinking enough? An article I read last week said to increase fluid intake in the case of charlie horses. I was drinking GALLONS of water throughout the first tri. I seriously couldn't take in enough water to quench my thirst and I only drink milk and water so it was LOTS of water for me! (Which really sucked because I ended up having to get up every couple hours throughout the night to use the restroom which I'd never had to do before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->