The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi ladies- sorry I have been quiet. It wasn't the fact that AF showed for me that was really upsetting, but that my flow is so light I didn't even need to wear a pad by day 2. I am very concerned about my uterine lining. I had a nice chat with my lovely dr friend and she helped me again to realize that it is likely not a symptom of anything wrong, just my body adjusting in a normal way after having zero AF for over 3 years. I am trying to be patient. Also I am becoming more accepting that mirena didn't damage me, but I would recommend that 6 months pre ttc it should be removed and condoms should be used if it is essential not to become pregnant until a certain date. I honestly thought I would be rubbing my baby belly by now. Siiiiigh.
On top of that, work has been CRAZY busy.

I started temping again this AM, I want to make sure I have chart data to show my dr later if needed. DH and I are going to BD more this cycle. Like the old days when DS was conceived. Grapefruit juice, vitamins and pre-seed this cycle. Will try herbs from my acupuncturist next cycle, I forgot to ask her about them yesterday and I wonder if mid cycle is not a good time to start.

Stacey- sorry for the cramps sweetie! I wish I had a heavier flow, too bad we can't share :)

Babyo- your bd plan sounds good. Smep is stupid!

Jessica- I wish I could go with you for that mani-pedi. How sweet of DH. And it totally does seem like pregnant ladies are everywhere! :)

My brother just called to announce his wife is 8 weeks prego !! And they have a 6 yr,5yr and 4 month!!!! Bummer#

:hugs::hugs: I'm sorry Jessica, Do they know u are ttc? whoa, a 4 month old, she's gonna have her hands full!

Yes they sure do know, what really gets me,, is my brother says she is 8 weeks and 6 days ( by ultrasound) and they found out 3 weeks ago, and I saw pictures of her last weekend DRINKING.. Im just going to keep my mouth zipped! My opinion can get me into trouble sometimes(((sigh))) On a better note, my hunny is out shooting his gun(men) then off to date night.

Question to anyone here who has had a MC how long did it take you to consider ttc again? I would love a baby SO much but just dont ever wanna go through that again!!

One of my local friends had a MC in October or November and she started trying again right away. It took a while for her to fall pregnant again but she's now about 10 weeks along so about 3-4 months?

Rainey, my period was real light this cycle too...almost nonexistent. Went to fertility doc on day three bc i was supposed to start clomid and i have a cyst on my rught ovary that is producing estrogen. Estrogen was reading over 200...which is why my period was so light he said. We are waiting til next cycle to see if estrogen and cyst resolve itself, if not they are going to remove it and start me on clomid. Ive been super busy of late but popped on here to catch up. Your post reminded me of what ive been thru this week so just wantes to share.
Wihing babydust to all!

Lvn---we tried the very next time I ov'd even though that took a while. For me though I don't have any kids and I'm 32 so we didn't want to waste even a single chance. If I were younger I may have waited a bit.

Afm....positive opk this morning! We have been BDing like maniacs. DH is all worn out!

Just read all of my typos...please excuse me BC I was trying to type on the tablet. Apparently I suck at it lol. My bad ;-)

Babyo- yay for positive opks!!

Momblough- thanks for sharing your experience. I hope the cyst is gone soon! I wonder if that is what is going on with me?

Liz- I would gladly share it if it were possible :p
BByo- Yay for + OPK!!!

afm- well it seems (SEEMS) LOL like af is almost over! only 3 days? I've never had a period for only 3 days...Even before I had kids...It always lasted 7-10 days...I'm not complaining tho! And first dose of Soy Isoflavones last night, No side effects!

Mellissa- got your package yesterday!!! I am about to open now. Lol thank you thank you thank you!!! :) I appreciate it!

Babyo- yay for your positive opk!!!! I must say... I'm on my phone right now and when I type on babyo too quickly it auto corrected to 'banging' Lmbo!!! So even my phone knows what you have been up to!!!! Hahaha

Liz- is there anything you can do to promote uterine lining health? What herbs did the acupuncturist recommend? Curiosity ensues!!

LVn- glad to see you are feeling better :)

Stacey- sorry your flow is so heavy but I'm so stoked you have a nice new, fresh cycle to start from!! Yaaaay!!!

Afm, af is on her way out the door! I felt pretty tired and under the weather for a few days after all those vaccines... And I spent all day yesterday at the zoo with DS and a girlfriend of mine who brought her son, the same age as mine. It was fun and exhausting! We were literally there for about 7 hours... But it was a blast! I have done a pretty good job of remaining busy during af. I am so eager to get this cycle under way! Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm not sure Rainey but its worth checking out. My doc says it happens all the time during women's cycles though so its very common. What worried me was a next to nothing period..even took at PG test BC I was floored that I wasn't bleeding normally. Sorry for the tmi.

stacey- im on CD5, *yawn* lol What about yourself??

Mellissa- I opened up the envelope... Thanks again... and you are SO sweet :) Something about it just made me smile and feel confident about this cycle!!

yay we are close in cycles!! Finally!! hehehe When are you going to start your OPKs?

yay we are close in cycles!! Finally!! hehehe When are you going to start your OPKs?

I'm not sure when I should start, giving how long my last cycle was...I have like 60 IC's so I might start around cd10? how about you? I'm really hoping my OPK's aren't like last cycle!

Jones start on CD10 and beat them over the head if your cycle goes past 35 days. Start a picket line and demand PCOS testing and clomid and all sorts of other stuff. lol

If they don't listen, tell them there are a bunch of crazy women on baby and bump who will haunt them in their dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->