The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hey guys sorry i've been MIA - but things been so busy and what not.

Luvnmommy - love how positive you are right now, and postivity is the best way to get through tough situations XXX

Hope your all well.

AFM - just been for second 21 day progesterone check, and the results of the last one are not only very low progesterone, but also Anovulatory - so i'm not even ovulating now :( Fingers crossed the next one is better as have had cramping and all sorts so maybe I am ovulating right now. But then with Endo, PCOS and serious medical issues i should have known this was gonna be another long mentally and physically exhausting battle. I really should just give up but the heart is stronger then the mind right now.

:dust: and :hug: to all

Calasen- That's the spirit! I'm Keeping you in my prayers, :hugs: Could you have ovulated late? or are you always right on the normal 14th day?

afm- nothing new, Just tired...I always go to bed late when DH is off! His work week starts today...So I'll be going to bed around 9! lol last day of taking soy!

How's everyone today?

Calasen- I am so happy you are still ttc! Yay you!

Stacey- I hope soy does the trick for you. What are your expectations?

calasen- glad you stopped in...and super glad you are still TTC! do NOT give up! we are going to be here for you!!!! :)

stacey- im not even sure what the soy is for?! can u explain to me...? is this a dumb question?! lol

afm, im ready to O already! DH and I have been DTD right on schedule! only its been everyday since af stopped, instead of every other. lol im gonna hold out tonight and wait to BD again until tomorrow... i pray... i pray HARD... that I get my bfp this month! same goes for all you ladies!! we CAN do this!

So i just took a cheapie $store HPT just wondering if my levels had gone away yet and this is what i got.. look good?

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
Liz- shorter cycle, earlier ovulation, That's all I have at this time lol...I'm really not expecting much, in case nothing changes.

Molly- Is the natural version of clomid. Or so they say. It pretty much does the same thing.

Jessica- I can definitely still see that line there.

I can still see the line too. It took me about 1.5 weeks to get back to normal. I had to keep having my arm jabbed.

I started to bleed the night of the 7th do that's what 9,10 days I'm gonna call obs office to ask for a beta:/

Hi ladies- it is so quiet in here. I am having a very low maintenance cycle this time. I am not sure what is up with me but I hardly feel like BDing. I am going to try to ignite my flame tonight!! And dh as well. I turned him down the other night for the first time in a very long time. Must BD to make a darling gorgeous baby.
How is everyone here?

Im seeing OB tomorrow for a repeat U/S and Beta to make sure my levels are going down after that positive yesterday!

Hope your levels are decreasing Lvn so you can start TTC again. Still so sorry for your loss....

One of the ladies in the August Fireflys delivered last week at 20ish weeks. Her little boy only lived an hour. :( So devastating.

Hope everyone is doing well...

omgosh mellissa that is horrible! I feel so bad for her!! :( I can NOT imagine!!!

LVn- hope those levels are going down, so you can get right back to TTC! Sending you LOTS of baby dust!

liz- yes!! you must do whatever you can to BD!!!

afm, DH and I have been BDing every day the past 3 days. I think I am too tired tonight. lol Like I said before I refuse to let there be ANY doubt that I may have missed anything this cycle!!! I am feeling exhausted today... bleh. I start work on Monday, though! and my birthday is Tuesday! So I feel like I have plenty going on to keep my preoccupied the next couple weeks while I am just waiting to test! hope all is well with you ladies!

Get BDing Rainy! You've got a baby to make
Operation - how are you feeling? How many dpo are you now?
Go Taurus! Catch that egg
Good luck with the fresh start Lovnmommy
Calasen - hopefully that anovulatory cycle is a one off, apparently women can have 1-2 per year normally

AFM - I am so bloated I swear I look as preggers as gardens! And nausea is a nice reassurance my pregnancy hormones are doing they're thing. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed this LO will stick.

Hello lovely ladies, I hope you are all well x
I’m sorry I’ve not been around for a while, all been a little stressful and I’ve sort of cut myself off from life to cope! Things a lot better now, not far off the magic 12wk mark! I’ve had a couple of scans, all showing a growing little baby, saw the heart pulsating in the last one, so special. It’s not been the easiest ride though, lots of worries and ups an downs!
I’ve been keeping up with all your antics! Some lovely happy news but also some sad xx Your such a happy supportive bunch!
Dreamers congrats and the very best of luck to you! The nausea is vile, but I panic the second it goes lol! Symptoms are good!
Lvn I’m so sorry your little bean didn’t stick this time x I hope you can get on to ttcing soon xx
I hope the rest of you lovely ladies are well, I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed for you all xx

I took an opk just wondering... Because I O'ed on the 21st last month and it looks almost positive!?? I'll post a pic later can't from my phone.

Lucy- So glad to hear from you! I'm glad things are getting better, Don't be a stranger.
Dreamers- Oh the joys of being pregnant!!!
Molly- you sound like the energiser bunny! LOL
Liz- I hope you got some BDing!
Jessica- Did you get your results yet?
Mellissa- How sad, I can't even begin to imagine how she's feeling. My prayers go out to the family.
BByo- How are you doing?
Calasen, I just read somewhere that having a couple of those cycles a year are normal, Still praying for you hon :)

afm- well not much, Actually I have a question for the ladies that know about charting...I have a day actually cd7 that is green and says fertile day? I cant figure out why. Do you guys get a day like that on your charts too?

afm- well not much, Actually I have a question for the ladies that know about charting...I have a day actually cd7 that is green and says fertile day? I can figure out why. Do you guys get a day like that on your charts too?

Hmm, it's not showing green on your public chart. do you mean in the Stats row? You probably have a super long green bar in the stats row because of your uber-confusing cycle last month. With ff, you can tell it which months to pull data from and any cycle days you were fertile in those cycles will show potentially fertile in your stats row. If you start having normal cycles beginning with this one, personally I'd remove the last one from the list being considered by ff to give you a clearer picture. But if this one ends up long and crazy too (hope not!), not sure what difference it will make to consider it or not.

i did remove the stats from my last cycle, and it still gives me an actual fertile day on my calendar, and then green squares on my predicted days which start on the 22nd. I was just a little confused as of why It would be fertile the day after my last day of light flow? Sorry if I confused you more lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->