The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Lol it is! I think i'm having a TMI- watery cm day? Not so sure tho, we dtd today so it could just be that. I also read today that grape fruit juice might delay ovulation? I thought it was good for cm?

Stacey- grapefruit juice has given me good quality cm before, it has not yet delayed my ovulation.

Stacey - they've put you down as fertile because you've charted watery cm. They consider any days with watery or egg white cm fertile.

BabyO - whats wrong??

Rainy - what are you up to?

Nice to hear from you Lucy, and thanks

Nothing new for me today, fingers still crossed

what a day from hell :(

My friend, who for years tried unsuccessfully for a baby finally managed it last dec with a new partner. Despite the relationship falling apart they were both over joyed at the idea of a baby. She lost it last friday and has only just got the strength to talk about it :( She was nearly 5 months gone :(

Then had to take one of our rats to be PTS today and another for a check as was ill too, the one we took to be checked out died while at the vet :(

Tomorrow our foster dog Timmi goes to meet his potential new owners though so is good.

Calasen- what a rough day, hope tomorrow is better :hugs:

Stacey- what is your cm up to today?

Molly- how are you doing? Excited for work??

Babyo- those progesterone symptoms still getting you?

Jessica- I think your opk could possibly pick up the remaining hcg in your system and give you a positive. Not sure.

AFM- I haven't been remembering to temp, but I did randomly temp this am and it was higher than my usual pre ov temps. I might be fighting a cold, though, so perhaps that explains it. I didn't notice any ewcm, but it has been obscured by semen. I hope I didn't ovulate early, I would like more time for my egg to mature and lining to develop, but if I did ovulate yesterday the bd timing was perfect.
I got acupuncture yesterday, which was lovely and relaxing, I have another appointment Wednesday and by then I will have ovulated, I think. I will ask her to do whatever she can to support implantation.
I feel quite relaxed about this cycle, for some reason I think it is not a good one for us, but it is not bothering me :shrug:
Anyway, who knows! More BDing tonight :)

Calasen- Sorry to hear that, I hope you have a better day tomorrow. *praying*

Liz- nm really, I've been using OPk's, and they always have a line, not as dark as the one's i posted before from last cycle but still kind of dark? and my cm is driving me nuts lol, in the morning its milky like?(SORRY TMI) and then at the end of the day when I check it's just clear and water like, I been nauseas today. *sigh*

BByo- what's wrong? are you spotting again at 8dpo?

Molly- How are you?

Dreamers- How ya feeling?

Jessica- anything new?

Liz- yes, here's a picture of my OPK's. What do you think?
The last one was from around 10, and it was within the limit time.

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
  • CIMG2300.jpg
    CIMG2300.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
Calasen- Sorry to hear that, I hope you have a better day tomorrow. *praying*

Liz- nm really, I've been using OPk's, and they always have a line, not as dark as the one's i posted before from last cycle but still kind of dark? and my cm is driving me nuts lol, in the morning its milky like?(SORRY TMI) and then at the end of the day when I check it's just clear and water like, I been nauseas today. *sigh*

BByo- what's wrong? are you spotting again at 8dpo?

Molly- How are you?

Dreamers- How ya feeling?

Jessica- anything new?

How am I feeling? Fine. Not tired. The nausea is so slight I could be imagining it and only happens if I don't eat regularly. I've been trying to eat healthily every few hours. Wish there was a way to know everythings OK. Ive got my Drs appt Monday so hopefully Ill talk her in to referring me for an early scan at 6 weeks. Id really like to get some reassurance before I go on holidays.

So the darkest OPK is the most recent? Def looks like your gearing up for O - plus you have watery CM, so make sure you get some BD in over the next few days. Good luck!

Rainy - good to hear your feeling relaxed. Its very difficult to do! As long as your BDing your in with a good chance good luck

Jones that looks like your body is getting ready!

Dreamers--I'm glad you aren't overcome by symptoms yet. Maybe you'll be lucky!!!

Afm--7dpo and no spotting so far. Stay away evil spotting! I haven't gone through all this torture for nothing!!

Stacey- I agree, looks like you are gearing up!! I think you will ovulate in a couple days, which will be a perfect time to ovulate. Keep watching that cm and hopefully you will see it transition to ewcm. I have read that your cm can vary throughout the day, but to use the most fertile type identified on your chart. I usually have what seems like fertile cm for a few days and then I get what is obviously ewcm for a day or two. So perhaps that will happen with you?

Dreamers- with DS I started feeling really I'll around 7 weeks or so. I was put off by preparing raw meat from around 4 weeks, but it wasn't nausea, I just had no appetite for meat that I had personally prepared, lol!! Anyway I never threw up from morning sickness even when I was nauseated I always worried, but my pregnancy was easy and the baby healthy. I hope you get that scan so you can put your mind at ease. :hugs:

Babyo- I am sooooooooo excited for you. I really think the progesterone is going to do the trick. I have a mighty good feeling about you and Molly this cycle!!! Hurry up tww!!! Time moves so slowly!

AFM- I was mad at DH, he has turned me down 2 nights in a row. I still haven't ovulated, so that is a relief. mad doesn't make either one of us want to bd. So I am going to stop using opks again and stop temping. I will just initiate sex when my sex drive asks me to and I guess if he initiates in the morning we can try to move to another room without waking DS.

DH is tired at night and DS is too aware of what we are doing in the daytime. I will keep trying at night and try not to take it personally if DH is sleepy.

I'm sorry, one more complaint- I made a joke the day after we bd'd about how it was awesome and now I can't wait to do it again "tomorrow and the next day and the day after that" etc. I thought it was funny but he bristled and said he hates it when I plan everything. He even gets annoyed when I plan our weekend errands. He is mr. Spontaneous and I am ms. Plan Everything.

BByo- FX'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreamers- with both my kids I was nauseous, I never did throw up either. I hope you get that scan!!! :hugs:
Molly- you're MIA!!! :p

Liz- I've been turned down a few times too, But it really is hard to just be spontaneous when you have kids. Half the time they could careless what I'm doing if i'm in the kitchen or doing laundry, or just catching up on posts...as soon as I slip in the room they start yelling for me! LOL it's like the have a sensor or something!
The good thing is that I do put them to bed at 7pm, everyday. And when DH is off well that gives us a few hours :)...Hope you get some BDing!

Calasen- How are you feeling? and was just wondering what happened with the book?

afm- well my temp went down, and I was playing around with my chart putting in temps for the next couple of days, and if it goes back up and stays up, means I ovulated. Probably won't happen tho, It's only cd10. Temps are definitely higher now that i'm temping vaginally.

Well my foster puppy is spending tonight in his own home!!! :) Yay for the wonderful boy XXX Gonna miss him but its what he needs!

Had a lovely day out with good friends so feeling more relaxed.

Still not heard anything from the publishers about the book but it did say they can take 2 months to reply, so that will be 11th may.

Waiting on this months blood results which i should get monday as to weather or not there's much point in continuing TTC.

This is the only place I can admit this:

I'm trying to pee all the time to see if the spotting shows up!!

Does this make me crazy??

BByo- LOL, But no it doesn't!!!! I've been peeing a lot too and checking for ewcm! haha

Calasen- That's good to hear :)...Can't wait to hear your results. That's quite a while to wait for it, I'd be a nervous wreck!

So here's today's cd 11. Thing is I dipped the stick and totally forgot about it...went back to it after a while and it looked this dark. I messed up my temp last night..stayed up late, had a margarita. I'll just have to wait for tomorrow's temp and maybe discard the one from today..*sigh* I'll POAS later and see if it's any darker. Sorry about the pic, Not sure why it rotates my pictures.

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe