The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I wonder if that was my positive. I Just took this one and it's way lighter, but off course I didn't hold my pee or any of the other stuff you need to do. I'm done drinking juice and stuff for 2nite tho so I shall test again then.

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies:):) Felt like i havnt posted in ages.. lol only a few days!! Unfortunatley I had to work late Thursday and had to cancel my appointment. But Its ok. I been very busy so havnt been obsessed with Poas!! Im still slightly bleeding on and off. so im completely lost with my cycle now... I think that is what i hate the most not knowing!!!

BabyO-- I have a feeling this is your month and your going to have exciting news in a few days !!!! FX'd

sJones-- the pink handle sticks are the ones i used with my BFP and my ++ looked just like that(but for 4 days)

I wonder if that was my positive. I Just took this one and it's way lighter, but off course I didn't hold my pee or any of the other stuff you need to do. I'm done drinking juice and stuff for 2nite tho so I shall test again then.

Which line is the control line and which is the test line? If the test line is the one closer to the blue or pink handle, then I'd say definitely positive from earlier. If it's the other way around, I'd say it still has a ways to go before it's positive...

Good luck!

Melissa the one closes to the pink and blue is the control line, i'll keep testing twice a day, looks closer tho doesn't it? Jessica- hope you get that figured out!

Evening ladies -
Come on time! Why do our cycles have to be so long??! Why cant the menstrual cycle be 10 days long so I could know already who is pregnant? Im really looking forward to seeing those BFPs!

Operation - when will you start testing? Your 9 DPO now?

AFM - had my 1st doctors appointment today. Not much happened, but got my referral for an ultrasound next week. Just need work to decide what I'm working so I can book an appointment! The GP calculated by EDD as 24th December! And advised elevit pregnancy vitamins. Still a bit unsure about antenatal care, and whether to go private/public. I guess Ill sort that out when I get back from holidays. I've got a giant scary exam between now and then. I really don't want to get stressed and increase any risks of miscarriage. But its very difficult- I normally get extremely anxious about exams. Any hints? I hope its Ok for me to still chat on here - I dont want to be making TTC any more difficult for anyone, but am a bit scared to start a pregnancy journal so early. Plus I really want to see those BFPs!

Oh, and another thing. 3 women I know have delivered baby boys since Friday! Its an epidemic. One I dont see, only on facebook so have just left a message. 1 is a girl ive worked with for years who has a 2 year old girl and 14 yo boy. The last is my neighbour who I dont know very well as have been completely slack and should definately start making an effort. She also has a 2 year old girl.
I should definately get a pressie and go round for coffee with the latter two - only problem is I have no idea what is a good present. I suspect the stuff ive got in the past for people (cute clothes, blanket) are things people get too many of. I dont want to spend a bomb - maybe $30 per baby! Any ideas on good presents?

Dreamer- I bet you can't wait for that scan! there really isn't much you can do about the stressing, It's kinda hard...Just make sure you're eating a good times, and sleeping well...That's all I can think of. Good luck with the exam! There are babies everywhere!!! I don't think there's any reason why you should leave! we love getting updates and seeing pictures!

Well My Levels are back down.. took a FRER and was completly negative! and I took a OPK today and was very negative the one i took on the 19th was ++ so i missed my window this cycle.. O well , i am going to temp next cycle and hope for my BFP. Ahh the waiting... now just gotta wait for stupid AF.

BabyO have you POAS yet??? anxious for your results!!!

Stacey- I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see what your temps will do the next couple days. I bet you will ovulate very soon! I think I am ovulating today, seems like my ewcm might be drying up. We will be tww buddies!

Lvn- I don't know much about this, but if the hcg was still in your system then you maybe haven't really had a cycle yet since your chemical? Could it just be the end of the pregnancy? I suspect I had a chemical in January, my "cycle" following was 16 days long and I think maybe it was just a continuation of the first. I don't know. Anyway hope you are back on track soon.

Dreamers- please don't leave us!!!

Babyo- what is happening?????

AFM- DH put the moves on me last night and we BD'd! So not out for this cycle. I am so happy. Will wake up early for him tomorrow morning, he confessed he really really misses am sex. Perhaps I will ovulate tonight? Hope so!

Ok so here are my opks what do yall think the 19th was ++ ??? we tried to BD on the 20th but were not able to "complete" mission due to "monster bad guy dreams" BD on 21st though.

Attachments

• OPK.png
    OPK.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
Stacey- I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see what your temps will do the next couple days. I bet you will ovulate very soon! I think I am ovulating today, seems like my ewcm might be drying up. We will be tww buddies!

Lvn- I don't know much about this, but if the hcg was still in your system then you maybe haven't really had a cycle yet since your chemical? Could it just be the end of the pregnancy? I suspect I had a chemical in January, my "cycle" following was 16 days long and I think maybe it was just a continuation of the first. I don't know. Anyway hope you are back on track soon.

Dreamers- please don't leave us!!!

Babyo- what is happening?????

I think since my Loss was SO early, my body just O'ed right on time anyway. I took a HPT on the 20th it was neg. i think the OPK i took on the 19th was ++. I am just going to wait for AF ((sighhh)) and start again. It will happen!!!!

I'm so loopy from all the progesterone that I'm hardly on. It's like I'm
Both drunk and hungover at the same time. It sucks.

I'll test Thursday at 12DPO. Last time I got my BFP that day so I think it should be late enough. I don't feel pregnant at all and last time I felt different so I'm thinking this is a no-go for this month. Mostly I want the progesterone haze to be over and I've changed the TWW to the two week torture!

hello ladies, sorry ive been a bit MIA. I had an incredibly busy week last week... then over the weekend I hosted a baby shower and had lots of prepping for that, went to bed super early yesterday bc I had to report for work at 7am...Came home and passed out!! lol So now its 11:30 and I am wide awake, but will be going back to bed soon as I work again in the morning (and its my bday!!)... I thought I had a bit of time so I would come and see how everyone is doing!

Stacey- Looks like you are going to get a positive OPK soon! Cant wait to see how it all goes for you on your fresh new cycle!! I am very excited for you!!

LVn- How exciting! A lot of women don't get another regular cycle right after a loss... I feel like this is a sign you should definitely still be TTC. My fingers are crossed for you!!!!!!!!! Baby dust your way!

Bbyo- FX for a BFP on Thursday. I will be checking that day like crazy waiting for your post!! lol I did not know progesterone could make someone feel so loopy! Good info to have... hopefully this is the only cycle you will need it!! :)

Dreamers- I can hardly wait until your scan! I hope you post pics!! woo hoo!! So lovely that all is going well :)

AFM, CD 14... I used an OPK yesterday just to be safe, VERY negative. DH and I are going to BD tonight, then CD 16, 17, 18, 19... just to be safe!! lol If I have a regular 28-31 day cycle I should I around day 18.

Hope all is well with everyone! Work was great today. I learned a lot and can't wait to go back tomorrow!!

Lvn- that is wonderful that your body is right back on track! Yay body!

Babyo- the progesterone could be masking how your body really feels. I am excited for your test. Fingers crossed for you, lady!

Molly- I am so glad work was good! Happy happy happy birthday to you!!!!!! Next year on your birthday you will be sleep deprived as well since you will have a tiny infant :)

Happy birthday Molly! Hope you have a lovely day. So nice your enjoying work so much

Stacey - hopefully will O very soon - get BDing! Good luck!

Liz -great timing! Fingers crossed this is the month...

BabyO - Cant wait for Thursday! baby dust to you!

AFM - My work was challenging, at times very sad but a good day today. Now really need to get studying but just feel like going to sleep!

Well I'm not surprised :( Once again no ovulation for me but they gonna try the clomid any way and are giving me a three month course (*yay* I think) and redo the blood test again on the first clomid cycle to see if it helps.

Calasen--that sounds really exciting! I kind of wish I could have started with clomid.

As for the rest of you wonderful ladies, I'm reading everything, but my brain is functioning in super slow motion. I can barely string together a sentence. I slept for 12 hours last night and I am barely functioning I'm so sleepy. I was so late for work I totally missed my first patient. I don't know if this is the cumulative effect of "the evil drug" or not. This isn't really the best for patient care. I'm counting the hours until this is over.

DH is going to be there when I test Thursday. I'll probably test Friday too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->