The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Happy birthday Taurus! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Rainy - where's your temp increase?? Hope you ov soon!

Dreamers - good luck studying! hope your day improves too...

Calasen - hugs to you...wish there was something we could do...

BabyO - Can't wait for you to test. :)

Bbyo- I can't wait for you to test!!! FX'd!!!!!!
Calasen- That is awesome!!!! You never know what might happen!!!
Molly- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
Jessica- I'm glad your body is right on track!
Dreamers-Good luck with the studying!!!
Liz- perfect timing!!! Isn't this weather sucky?

afm- I'm so tired today, could just be the gloomy day. my cm really isn't changing and it confuses me, cp also! my temps aren't bad at all. and my OPK well I don't know if it's any darker, They seem to get a little darker after a few minutes past the time frame tho..I'll attach it on here. DH has a horrible cold, We tried dtd this am but he was too sick for that...Hopefully I get some later lol. How's your day going ladies?

Attachments

• photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
:growlmad:I'm spotting. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I called DH sniffling. It's DPO10, which I suppose is better than DPO7.

I know I'm not out until AF shows but it's so hard to stay positive right now.

Calasen--that sounds really exciting! I kind of wish I could have started with clomid.

As for the rest of you wonderful ladies, I'm reading everything, but my brain is functioning in super slow motion. I can barely string together a sentence. I slept for 12 hours last night and I am barely functioning I'm so sleepy. I was so late for work I totally missed my first patient. I don't know if this is the cumulative effect of "the evil drug" or not. This isn't really the best for patient care. I'm counting the hours until this is over.

DH is going to be there when I test Thursday. I'll probably test Friday too.

BabyO i wonder if you are feeling this way because you are preggo!! thats how i felt last month// could not get enought sleep at all and was dragging !!

:growlmad:I'm spotting. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I called DH sniffling. It's DPO10, which I suppose is better than DPO7.

I know I'm not out until AF shows but it's so hard to stay positive right now.

IMPLANTATION BLEEDING!!???? i think so!!!

Stacey- hmmmm I still think you will ovulate soon, but you never know it could be in a couple days. I think this weather stinks! Bring back fake summer!

Babyo- fingers crossed for you. Please give us lots of updates on your spotting.

Mellissa- i forgot to take my temp this am! My cm is drying up so that is what makes me think I ovulated already.

Stacey- hmmmm I still think you will ovulate soon, but you never know it could be in a couple days. I think this weather stinks! Bring back fake summer!

I know it's still early, I think i started testing too soon and now I'm desperate! :dohh:LOL, I just really don't want another cycle like the last. And ughhh the weather isn't really helping.:nope:

So you guys have crappy weather too? It was 85+ here and now it's back in the 50's during the day, low 40's at night. With my crazy progesterone hot flashes I haven't even noticed. I made DH so hot last night he had to get up and sleep in the other room. It was 40 and we didn't have the heat on at all and I was still frying!!

Hola Rainy! Can you ever tell if you are ovulating by where your cervix is? When I am not, DH wacks it during sex and it hurts like hell.

Jones--hang in there. We can make a better guess when we see all the strips out there together. Keep peeing!

afm...Absolutely no more spotting so far. But that's pretty typical for me. It's like one drop one day, then a couple more the next day, and on and on. I may break down and POAS tomorrow, but that will be 11DPO. I think that's too early.

BByo- yes the weather is crappy!!!! Yesterday was such a nice day, 76+, now back to the 50's with rain! *sigh*
FX'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was IB! It might not be too soon! OH I can't wait!

- I am still peeing like a mad woman! LOL

Stacey- I know exactly what you mean about being desperate to see that positive. I get so crazy, that is why I am on an OPK vacation!

Babyo- My cervix does seem to feel longer after I've ovulated and that is how it feels now.
11 DPO is not too early, of course if it is negative you're not out till AF shows as you said. Keep us posted, as usual! :)

Molly- how is work going?

Liz- I keep freaking out that I might miss my positive. I already POAS 4 times today! I go to bed around 9, so I keep thinking I could get a + around 11 or so LOL

Get ladies, a quick update before bed... Didn't BD last night like planned... But did today, I am cd 15... Got ewcm all day?? Tested but got a Neg opk. BD'd just in case... Last night it was creamy but getting stretchy-ish, but I thought it was a fluke. Hopefully if I am about to O I did it in enough time. Testing again tomorrow afternoon... Taking an opk to work. Lmao. I usually don't see a positive opk until at least cd16-19? Maybe it'll come tomorrow, then ill feel like I got awesome timing. Lol

Birthday was great! Dinner with family, was very nice. Looking forward to work tomorrow!!! Will post more later. Thanks so much for all the birthday love!!!!!

Molly- Good to hear you had a good time! LOL@taking your OPK to work, A woman's gotta do what, a woman's gotta do! (LOL DID I SAY THAT RIGHT?)

-I've been staring at my chart, If it were possible I would've burned a hole on my laptop from looking!

Mellissa- I just noticed my name is in your siggy- How awesome!!! I've never had my name in any of those! :blush::yipee:

:holly:<<<< LOL this made me laugh!

Jones - I promise your chart doesn't change if you look away, lol. I was the same way though. I stared at my chart for hours and days on end willing it to become triphasic or give me some indication of my impending bfp. hehe.

I hope your cycle works itself out soon. Have you read Taking Charge of Your Fertility yet? I loved that book, seriously loved it. Super informative. Well, it would be a whole lot more helpful if your cycle temps were normal but hopefully you only have that one weird cycle. But the reason I brought it up is the book suggests that you temp without really evaluating much for six months so you can actually see a pattern. I thought that was crazy, I knew my body better than any book could tell me I'd know it and damnit, I was going to get pregnant! Right? Wrong! Sure enough, after I had about five or six "normal" cycles (no soy, no illness, etc.) I could definitely pin point the pattern and anticipate my ovulation day a day or two in advance based on my temps to ensure we had the best possible BDing schedule. (Since DH has little to no seminal fluid, it had to be perfectly timed with just enough PreSeed/ConceivePlus to carry the little :spermy: where they needed to go.)

Anyway, long story short, it's a great read. I recommend it to everyone ttc for sure and I really, really hope you have normal cycles from here on out!

Stacey- I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to miss something, too!! I have done a bad job this cycle of tracking anything at all and now I feel a bit out of control. I think this could be very good for me overall, very zen :) if I can settle down. Which I think I can. :) hang in there and try to listen to what your body is really doing instead of what you think it should be doing so you don't confuse yourself. (this is what I am trying to do personally because I believe that our bodies are giving us good clues if we pay attention- like cm and sex drive).

Mellissa- how are you feeling these days?

Molly- how is your sleep adjusting to work?

Babyo- :( I hope it is not AF on the way. :hugs:

Mellissa- I haven't, But I have heard good things about the book, I might just have to get it! This is my first real cycle, So I'm not really expecting much.

Rainy- I've never really paid enough attention to my body.:cry: I kind of wish I did, But then again I never had a regular cycle. Hopefully things will start to look more "normal" for me :)

BByo- I'm sorry :nope:...I hope it's not AF!

Here's my OPK's for this AM, I always mess up tho, I jump in the shower after I POAS, So I usually read my results when I step out (15 mins or so) And I really don't feel like i'm close to O'ing. DTD was a little painful today tho.

Attachments

• photo(10).jpg
    photo(10).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 5
Jones your opks give me nightmares. They are getting darker, but still don't look + to me. It's only CD14 for you, right? Maybe you ov around day 18 or something?

Rainy I am all about the zen baby making. I am surprisingly zen for all my problems. Sure I get frustrated, but I never feel stressed about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->