The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hello lots of spotting. Ugh.

Ugh! So not cool. So sorry BabyO. :( :hugs:

Mellissa- how are you feeling these days?

Love your relaxed attitude. :) I'm doing fine...wishing I felt her move more frequently just to ease my mind but nothing I can do about that. Now looking forward to my next milestone which is V-Day on 5/6/12!

Mellissa- I haven't, But I have heard good things about the book, I might just have to get it! This is my first real cycle, So I'm not really expecting much.

Rainy- I've never really paid enough attention to my body.:cry: I kind of wish I did, But then again I never had a regular cycle. Hopefully things will start to look more "normal" for me :)

BByo- I'm sorry :nope:...I hope it's not AF!

Here's my OPK's for this AM, I always mess up tho, I jump in the shower after I POAS, So I usually read my results when I step out (15 mins or so) And I really don't feel like i'm close to O'ing. DTD was a little painful today tho.

Your opk does still look darker than yesterday's...hope you ov soon!

Well my Clomid arrived this morning, now hopefully the :witch: shows her face in the next few days and we can try this.

Mellissa- I am having a brain dead moment, what is v day? :)
I was telling my sister that I am feeling unsure about this cycle because I have not confirmed ovulation and we came up with a plan. If I start to see/feel more ewcm then I will pull out the opks and put the moves on DH, but otherwise if my cm stays the same I assume I ovulated and am just waiting for AF! No testing for me this time unless I am truly, absolutely late! And then I might treat myself to an expensive hpt, I am sick of Internet cheapies!

Stacey- No one is normal that I know anyway. Hopefully your charting on ff will help you find out what is normal for your body.

Babyo- I am impressed that you do not stress out with everything that is going on. Well done, you. I feel better overall if I keep a handle in my stress, for sure.

Calasen I am very excited for your clomid! I think it will do the trick!

Mellissa- I am having a brain dead moment, what is v day? :)
I was telling my sister that I am feeling unsure about this cycle because I have not confirmed ovulation and we came up with a plan. If I start to see/feel more ewcm then I will pull out the opks and put the moves on DH, but otherwise if my cm stays the same I assume I ovulated and am just waiting for AF! No testing for me this time unless I am truly, absolutely late! And then I might treat myself to an expensive hpt, I am sick of Internet cheapies!

Stacey- No one is normal that I know anyway. Hopefully your charting on ff will help you find out what is normal for your body.

Babyo- I am impressed that you do not stress out with everything that is going on. Well done, you. I feel better overall if I keep a handle in my stress, for sure.

V-day is Viability Day so when I'm 24 weeks on 5/6, Abigail will technically be "viable" outside the womb though I hope she stays in there several more months! We're hoping for a delivery date of 8/16 since my last final for the semester is 8/15 and DH goes back to work on 8/23. It would give him a week at home with us at least! And my brother leaves for college around the 23rd/24th as well. He's SO excited to be an uncle and SO upset that he may not be here for Abigail's birth. He's already planning to come home for Labor Day to see her if she's born after he leaves. So sweet for an 18 year old boy to be so excited....brings me to tears (does that make me a sap?) lol, I positively adore my baby brother. We're officially due 8/26 though.

Negative, but darker opk at work... Lots more ewcm. More than I've had since I had mirena removed!! On my phone so I will give a nice post later tonight when I get home.
My sleeping schedule is soooo out of whack. I am so tired!!! Hoping in another week or so ill start to adjust better.

Calasen- fx'd the clomid works!!!
Mellissa- awesome on the milestone! My little brother is 20 and I feel the same way about him!
Molly- what cd are you on? Are we the same?

- i have no signs of ovulating anytime soon! Not even ewcm!

bbyo- so sorry for the spotting. I actually ran into a woman at the hospital who was pregnant today... and i thought of you. she kept spotting before every periodand find out she had low progesterone.... took a supplement for the doc and got pregnant within 3 cycles! :)

liz- I am so all over the place with my sleeping schedule. it has thrown me WAY off. lol I should have seen this coming. hehe you are keeping me motivated with your calm and relaxed approach this month. i think that is the best possible way you can be!! you are inspiring me!! I feel like my job is keeping me distracted, for the most part. I am so busy, alllll day.... then im tired when i come home, and i go to bed a lot earlier... so much less time to study stuff online, sit and just think... having my brain on overload!! i miss our talks, btw!

stacey- I am on CD 16. and i said it wrong in my last post, i got my positive last cycle on CD 18, the cycle before that was CD 21, and af came a bit late... so i think it was delayed. i only had a 28 day cycle, too, last month... so i have a shorter LP... from 10-12 days long! Where are you in your cycle?

mellissa- i just love using your opks. just so you know... i now think of you eeeeeeverytime i POAS!!! lol if i get preggo this cycle you will seriously be a part of it! isnt that crazy?! i understand your being excited about v day! im glad liz asked bc i didnt know what it was either... then when you explained, i remember feeling that way about my DS! totally understandable... but i feel you can rest easy NOW. better said than done tho!

afm, im really freakin excited ive had so much ewcm. ive seriously never had this much. lol hoping my positive opk gets here in the next day or two! i would be thrilled!! I am totally making DH DTD again this evening! everyday during my fertile days :D

Do you guys think this is positive?

It's gotten a tad bit darker not that it's been sitting for like 20 mins or so.

Attachments

• photo(11).jpg
    photo(11).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 6
  • photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 4
i wouldnt worry too much stacey. i USUALLY get ewcm after my positive opk, the day after. if nothing else... go grab some preseed just in case... so when you get your positive you have plenty of goodness in there for those little soldiers to swim in. lol

Yeah I'll probably do that. And I know I need to stop stressing out. harder said than done tho *sigh*

Oh absolutely, I agree. It's the hardest thing to do EVER when TTC. It sucks. Lol I try so hard to remain hopeful and optimistic each cycle! All of you guys help me with that! You keep me sane!! Lol

Stacey I just saw your opk from the previous page!! It's either about to be positive or it is by now! That's the darkest yet!! :) BD tonight! Lol I bet you have a full blown positive no later than tomorrow afternoon!

I don't think I ever get EWCM. Maybe one or two times. Gah...I'm probably not even ovulating or something.

Jones I'm prepared for my nightly dreams of your opks tonight! lol

Oh i wish i could bd! Hubby's working, but i did get some this morning! :D
Yes, i agree with the keeping sane. If it weren't for this thread i would be crazy by now or bald! LOL
Shouldnt you be sleeping:p

Yes.... Lol I am laying in bed now!! Getting my bnb fix. I slept for a couple hours after work so of course I'm awake now. I really am going to sleep now. Hahaha goodnight all!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->