The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I refuse to acknowledge the spotting! lol

It was pretty heavy all day. :( The plan for next month is posted on my TTC journal.

What a pain in the butt babyo - plan for next month sounds sensible. Are you still going to test? Or wait and see if AF arrives properly.

mellissa- i just love using your opks. just so you know... i now think of you eeeeeeverytime i POAS!!! lol if i get preggo this cycle you will seriously be a part of it! isnt that crazy?! i understand your being excited about v day! im glad liz asked bc i didnt know what it was either... then when you explained, i remember feeling that way about my DS! totally understandable... but i feel you can rest easy NOW. better said than done tho!

afm, im really freakin excited ive had so much ewcm. ive seriously never had this much. lol hoping my positive opk gets here in the next day or two! i would be thrilled!! I am totally making DH DTD again this evening! everyday during my fertile days :D

:haha: I really, really hope you get your bfp this cycle! That would be awesome! :) I found two more hpts when I was unpacking this weekend...guess I had them hidden everywhere. lol. I'll get those out to you in the next few days. :)

Do you guys think this is positive?

It's gotten a tad bit darker not that it's been sitting for like 20 mins or so.

oooh!!! That looks SO SO SO close! You'll probably ov tonight or tomorrow. Glad you got some this morning, try to get some more tomorrow and the day after! And keep taking your OPKs to make sure they go negative. Hope you see a temp shift this cycle too!

I refuse to acknowledge the spotting! lol

It was pretty heavy all day. :( The plan for next month is posted on my TTC journal.

:hug:

The first pic (last 2) are from this morning...and the other one, Is from 1/2 hr or so. Maybe I didn't hold my pee long enough!

Attachments

• photo(14).jpg
    photo(14).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 7
  • photo(15).jpg
    photo(15).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 7
It's possible you had too much liquid in your system or you may just have a super short surge and that was your positive meaning you should ov within 24 hours...

Maybe try another one tonight and tomorrow morning to be sure...?

If you don't get your temp rise though.....I guess keep doing them for a while longer. I hope you don't have another crazy cycle!

I'll definitely test tonight and see what happens. How long after POAS did you discard them? after 5 mins? I just want to make sure I'm doing it the right way. I'm guilty of letting them sit there for 20 mins or so, just to see if they get darker. I refuse to have another long cycle. when I hit the 30's I will call the office so they can give me provera.

Ahh, I so need to get on amazon and order some IC's!!! i always have a million things to submit and do online, and keep forgetting !!! --- here i go off to IC's land:)

I'll definitely test tonight and see what happens. How long after POAS did you discard them? after 5 mins? I just want to make sure I'm doing it the right way. I'm guilty of letting them sit there for 20 mins or so, just to see if they get darker. I refuse to have another long cycle. when I hit the 30's I will call the office so they can give me provera.

Yea, I usually read them after 3-5 minutes and then discarded them...but my cycle was like clockwork and I only took OPKs when I was pretty certain I was ovulating just so I could verify I was following my instincts correctly. That's how I determined that I had three to four days of positives and ovulated within 24 hours after my last positive OPK instead of my first.

Stacey- Hopefully your temp over the next couple days will confirm that you've ovulated. I think mellissa's advice is always very wise.

AFM- I am really truly going to try not to test this cycle before AF is due. Please help me to hold off until may 10th!! If no AF on may 9th then I will purchase a FRER and test on may 10th- which would be 1 or 2 days late depending on when I ovulated.

Most commonly on CD15 but anywhere from 15 to 18. Here's my FF charts https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gardenofedens

Well I have something new happening this cycle, I started spotting today...my back hurts and I'm cramping some...and here is my OPK from a few mins ago.

Attachments

• photo(16).jpg
    photo(16).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 8
Well, I couldn't get DH to BD last night... Today is cd 17... We DTD cd10, 13, 15, and 17. Took a test this morning. Negative... Took a test about 20 mins ago (its after midnight now) and its positive! Hope I've had good timing! Gonna BD again tomorrow and the next day to be safe.

Molly- woohoo or + OPK!!!!! Sounds like you have it all covered!!!
Do you hold ur pee for a while before you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->