The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Stacey- your cycles are so crazy! You are the winner if the craziest cycle. Poor thing, hope your cramps let up soon.

Babyo- thanks for the support. Will power of steel is definitely what I need!

Molly- yay for positive opk! Definitely get some tomorrow, perfect timing!

Stacey - Could it be ovulation?? I hope so

Rainy - 10th May is AGES away! I will be checking B&B from the airport! Stay strong!

Taurus - sounds very promising for a BFP this month!

Babyo - Whats happening? Did AF arrive properly?

Taurus---attack that hubby!! Don't let him wiggle away! lol

afm....Anyone ever had an AF that was lots of dark brown? Like normal AF amounts, but brown instead of red? I swear I'm going to fire all my girlie parts.

Just popping in! :)

Hope all are well :)

I'm happy today, have finally found a decent tasting decaff coffee!!! :)

Dreamers- I hope so!!! But my temp has been staying low.

BByo- I'm having some spotting that's only brown. My sister had a day or two of what seemed like a period, So she kind of gave up, just to find out a couple of weeks later she was pregnant! Did you test again?

afm- well still spotting some, mostly when I wipe. last night I had some bad cramps for like 10 mins! only on my left side tho. I think I'm done with OPK's....I'll just try DTD every other day if possible.

Calasen- That's awesome!!! I need to stop drinking coffee, I only drink a cup in the morning. I need to get some decaff tho!

Well I have something new happening this cycle, I started spotting today...my back hurts and I'm cramping some...and here is my OPK from a few mins ago.

Fingers crossed it's ovulation bleeding! Maybe the soy made your egg(s) super ripe and it caused a little discomfort as it was released from the ovary. Heard of it happening with soy/clomid...

Well, I couldn't get DH to BD last night... Today is cd 17... We DTD cd10, 13, 15, and 17. Took a test this morning. Negative... Took a test about 20 mins ago (its after midnight now) and its positive! Hope I've had good timing! Gonna BD again tomorrow and the next day to be safe.

Yay for positive OPKs! Tackle your DH tonight! :happydance:

Anyone ever had an AF that was lots of dark brown? Like normal AF amounts, but brown instead of red? I swear I'm going to fire all my girlie parts.

Nope....old blood from something? Very strange....hope you get things under control soon!

Stacey- what mellissa said makes sense! Yes!

Babyo- I have had extremely weird periods ranging from brown to almost pinkish to red- all light flow and no baby.
That said, you hear stories like Stacey mentioned of women passing brown blood only to find that they are pregnant. I think I've also read that if you're prone to spotting anyway it is more likely to happen to you? Have you tested at all?

Calasen- what's up with your cycle? Weren't you waiting for AF to show so you could start clomid?

I really hope so Liz, I just called my doctor, she's suppose to call me back. It would just really suck if I started my period again! *TMI* so we dtd and I got on all fours and OMG did it hurt!!!! does this happen to you guys? it's really tender up in there! and off course there was more spotting!

my tickers messed up but i should be getting a visit sometime in the next few days *if she shows this month* :) have the clomid waiting with my normal meds :p

If there is no red by tomorrow I will test again since that is CD28. I've never had a cycle longer than 28 days. This is so graphic and gross (so turn away if you don't want to read it) but when I wiped yesterday there was so much runny brown gunk that a ton ran down my hand!! I almost keeled over. So gross. It's thick, brown, and there is lots of it.

IT. IS. SO. WEIRD.

I tested Wednesday on an IC and it was a bfn.

Babyo- good thinking. Sounds very weird indeed! Hope it is good weird!

Ditto to what Liz said...Still keeping everything crossed for you BByo!!!

well the NP called back and she said provera can be the culprit of my spotting. But to not count it as af, unless it gets heavy, Then I need to call back and they'll prescribe provera again to stop the bleeding I guess. It could also be O spotting like you guys said or just some leftover lining. And the waiting continues.

ugh, did you explain you had a seriosuly almost positive opk though? I hope and think it's ovulation bleeding!

I didn't, I swear she was trying to hurry up and get off the phone! I haven't had to use a pad or anything so I guess that's good!

I really don't know what I would do without you guys!!!! I'm very thankful for this thread and al of y'll!!!

Can't wait to BD again tonight. Lol

Stacey- I don't hold my pee... But I make sure I've peed anything to drink out...and I just don't test unless my pee is a nice darker yellow so I know its concentrated. I've found for me that's the only way to get an accurate read.

My friend just gave me her cb fertility monitor!! Im so excited. Buying sticks for it on Amazon once I find out if I conceived this month or not! :)

Well, DH turned me down for BD'ING last night... He never turns me down, hardly ever. :( I am super sad... I was hoping to BD one more time so I could feel really confident this cycle..but I absolutely feel robbed of that now. Lol I didn't tell him how upset I was but I wanted to. He said he was just too tired after work. Blah!!! I pray I already ovulated and that I still had great timing!!

Anyway, that's my rant. I got up at 8am so working all week at 730am has really taken a toll on my sleeping habits. Lol

Molly- that sucks! I'm sure you're still in lady! I hate being turned down!

Afm- well my temp went way down! Funny because when i woke up around 1 and took my temp it was 98.1, and then around 4 when its i usually temp it was 97.2 lol. I was pretty bummed. I'm still spotting, not heavy at all tho. And my opk seems lighter today than it usually is in the am.

Taurus--there's always hope! There are lots of people who get pregnant with only one tryst!

Jones--Sorry to hear that your cycle is as weird as ever. Perhaps your lady parts and my lady parts are in some sort of club since mine are weird too.

AFM---CD1 today!! It's sad that I'm excited to have another CD1. I'm actually just extremely sad about not getting pregnant. Normally I'm not quite so sad about it, but I'm just really bummed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->