The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Stacey- weird question, but what is your cm like right now?

Babyo- sorry sweetie, getting AF really truly sucks. :hugs:

Molly- I still think you have a really good shot at having conceived this cycle. Visualize that fertilized egg ever so slowly traveling down your Fallopian tube!

My sister had IUI again this cycle and this morning she got a faint positive! Her dr told her to test on Monday (she cheated today and tested early) and if it is positive again she will go get a blood test. I am so so so excited! I have felt very conflicted about possibly conceiving my second baby before her first, I think it would've been hard for both of us. I am crossing my fingers so hard for her little bean to stick stick stick!

Liz- i just checked lol and i really cant tell. I just got a finger full of well you know, sangre lol. Its not really thick either just water like. I think i might start my period again. I peed and it seemed a little more than before. And actually blood not just the brown stuff :(. How exciting about ur sister, keeping my fingers crossed for her!!!!!!

Bbyo- we might end up being cycle buddies!

Woo hoo for a cycle buddy!! That would be so awesome! Last time I was alone on this thread in my TWW.

I'm debating if i should mark it as cd1. Or would I really have to wait to wear a pad? Or tampon?

I wait until I have red bleeding before I mark it as CD1. I've been having to wear a pad/tampon since Wednesday, but it didn't turn into bright red bleeding until today.

All that other stuff is just annoying pre AF.

In other positive news I think I have determined my cycles are 27 days. I should be happy that they are shorter rather than longer I guess.

stacey- i would wait to count it as CD1 until you have a normal flow instead of spotting, even if it is a bit heavier spotting. :) maybe you got a jump start, your body just needed one cycle on its own to adjust??

liz- how exciting for your sister!! my fingers are crossed for her! I see what you mean about having your 2nd before her first... thats a tough situation. how awesome would it be for you both to get preggo this cycle?!?!

afm, according to ff, using opk watch... O day was yesterday. I am just going to take it, bc Ive read in many sources that its great to have BD'd the day before O... and having bd'd 3 days before makes me feel a bit better. I have also read it doesnt do as much good, sometimes, to DTD on O day, bc its too late? do you think thats true? im gonna make DH bd tonight, just so I can at least feel a little better, in case I O tonight or something. Let me stop now, before my head starts spinning!!!

I really hate waiting! I might just dtd ti help me start already lol. What do you guys think of my chart?

Molly- that's what i heard too! FX'd for you!!!!!!!!

Bbyo- i will gladly take your 27 days for my 85 + lol. The NP said that if i go for 45 days without af, i'll need provera again! That seems to long of a cycle still!

I googled it once and it said the best days to BD were the two days leading up to ov. I think you have a GREAT shot this month!!!!

Like I ov on CD15. So it's best for me to BD CD 13 and CD 14. Those two days give the best chance at pregnancy! Does that make sense?

My plan this cycle is CD11 (clean out the pipes), CD 13, CD 14, CD15 (ov day), and CD 16 in case it's late. I will start progesterone the night of CD17. I learned that taking progesterone too early, like before ovulation, can kill the egg. Greeeeeeat. Not only do I have to worry about catching the egg I have to worry about wacking it as well!!!

thanks, bbyo, i do feel much better now...and what you said makes perfect sense. every month i do this to myself...stress that i didnt get to DTD enough. blah. lol
i didnt know that progesterone could kill the egg?! wow. good news is... your O day runs like clockwork, right?

i have a feeling we are gonna get some really nice BFPs this time around! How many do we have trying this cycle?

molly
liz
stacey
bbyo
calasen
LVnMommy

is that all??

stacey- i wish it was easier, too!! our whole lives we are told if we have unprotected sex we WILL get pregnant. psh. lol

Can I really not count any of these positive? LOL....I"M DESPERATE! haha[IMG]https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/photo17.jpg[/IMG]

Stacey- I have no idea what to make of your chart, other than it looks like you haven't ovulated yet. I am sorry about my cm question, I forgot that you are bleeding, doh!

Molly- I agree with Babyo, your timing was great!

I can't believe there are so few of us. What happened to bbear and perfect and momblough?

Lol, thats fine. Do you think that dip could be it? I guess i just have to wait and see whatn my temps do. Yeah we're a small group, not sure what happend to the others. I hope they're all doing ok.

Which dip? I keep this open on my phone also. I like you ladies to be close at all times!

You aren't crazy for keeping it open on your phone....says another girl who keeps it open on her phone! Hahaha

Jones sometimes my opks don't get darker than the test line but that is still a positive. I still think you need a PCOS work up. You have too many PCOS things going on.

I'm going to be optimistic and assume people moved on because they got preggo. I don't know what I'll do if everyone ends up pregnant but me. Gah. That will suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->