The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

thanks, bbyo, i do feel much better now...and what you said makes perfect sense. every month i do this to myself...stress that i didnt get to DTD enough. blah. lol
i didnt know that progesterone could kill the egg?! wow. good news is... your O day runs like clockwork, right?

i have a feeling we are gonna get some really nice BFPs this time around! How many do we have trying this cycle?

molly
liz
stacey
bbyo
calasen
LVnMommy

is that all??

Whoo Hoo so were going to get 6 BFP soon right ladies!!!??? :winkwink:

---I spent the WHOLE day at the beach with my kiddos! (((sunburn))) err. I was so busy lube'n up my kiddos with SPF i forgot myself.

Can I really not count any of these positive? LOL....I"M DESPERATE! haha[IMG]https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/photo17.jpg[/IMG]

OH MY !! those OPKs have gone crazy! do you think You O'd yet?

Stacey- I wonder about pcos for you as well. Didn't you say before that you were thinking you might have it?

Lvn- yes for sure, 6 BFPs please!

Babyo- I think we probably all worry that we'll be the last one standing. I would be BEYOND thrilled if we were to all get BFPs this time and move on to share a board together for our pregnancies. Ah sweet fantasy.

I'm not going anywhere pregnant or not! Lol,

Liz- my 97.2 temp, thats the lowest its been for this cycle lol my temps are much higher now that i temp vaginally.

Bbyo- i'll ask and see what needs to happen first so that they can start my PCOS testing.

Stacey- maybe the opk above the 5th pink opk test is positive? What was your temp on that day?
Your dip in temp today could be ovulation maybe? Or implantation? Haha I don't know. I think you should try to temp only once when you wake up for the day? Maybe you will sleep better if you aren't waking up to temp?

That would be cd 14, one lady on ff forum said the same! Should i put that one as my positive? Temp was 97.8. And that was my predicted ov day!

Lol Jessica, they have... I think i am today? Or atleast hoping lol. Sunburn!!!! Ouch!

My goodness you all have been talkative today! :)

Jones - the OPK from CD14 *may* be as positive as you'll see. Not everyone gets really dark positives. That being said, the temp dip on your chart today makes me wonder otherwise. I hope your temp figures itself out soon!

BabyO - So sorry the :witch: came for you. I was so hoping this would be your cycle!! :dust: for the next one!

Taurus - Don't give up yet, you definitely still have a great chance this cycle! DH and I BDed 2-3 days before ov our bfp cycle. We also did on ov day but since we're having a girl, I think our Abigail came from the earlier BD.

Rainy - Awesome about your sister's bfp. Hope it's a sticky bean!

Lvn - Ouchies for the sunburn - don't forget your aloe!

I'm not going anywhere when I'm preggo either! You guys will never get rid of me. lmbo

what a night! its 12:30am... DH has a friend over, which I really like him, hes a great person and normally I wouldnt mind all hanging out and talking... but I wanna BD!! LOLOLOLOL

I marked it as my positive, now i guess i just have to wait for my temp rise!

stacey- i wish it was easier, too!! our whole lives we are told if we have unprotected sex we WILL get pregnant. psh. lol

I'm not going anywhere when I'm preggo either! You guys will never get rid of me. lmbo

what a night! its 12:30am... DH has a friend over, which I really like him, hes a great person and normally I wouldnt mind all hanging out and talking... but I wanna BD!! LOLOLOLOL

Lol Molly! I know the feeling!

I wanna kick and scream and cry!!! wahhhhh! This is soo frustrating! Why can't I just ovulate?! This is very frustrating!

I am so sorry, stacey!! I am SURE you will be on track very soon. Have you made another dr.'s appt?

I spoke with a woman today who has PCOS and is pregnant with her 3rd baby! Stuff like that makes me feel confident that we can all conceive with a little more patience! I am sooo impatient, i need to be better with this!

Yeah me too Mellissa!

Molly- not yet, but i might this coming week.

I started getting some pinching pains on my left side, maybe ovulation pains? Lol

I would, since your opks are a bit all over the place. just to put your mind at ease. I am really thinking that since provera jump started your cycle... you need one good cycle to just clean out the system, ya know?? then after this you will be right on track again.

Lol we all sound so frustrated!!

I'm going to pick up my prescriptions for next month today. Maybe that will improve my mood a little.

Could be Molly, i think that's what i'm gonna do.., just stop worrying about it, atleast for this cycle. Easier said than done tho lol

Bbyo- lol definitely! I hope you get a better mood! Its really yucky when you feel like crap

bbyo- you are so right! and i feel so positive about this cycle for you!!! eeeeeeeeeeek!! :)

statistically, 1.5 of us should get pregnant this cycle. LOL
I do wonder what happened to everyone else... I like feeling like there will be 2 BFPS rather than just one with a glimmer of hope for that second. uhh. statistics can kiss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->