The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

LOL exactly! I am hoping that means it COULD be two of us. lol a 50% chance there could be 2 people preggo instead of 1. lol I am freakin out im gonna be the last one... ill be here posting all alone. lololol

LOL exactly! I am hoping that means it COULD be two of us. lol a 50% chance there could be 2 people preggo instead of 1. lol I am freakin out im gonna be the last one... ill be here posting all alone. lololol

Don't worry Taurus!! I will most likely still be here trying in another 2 years ...

i doubt that very much, calasen! i bet a bfp sneaks up on you when you LEAST expect it!! :)

whats everyone up to today? its my day off... making it a very lazy day!!

Oh no much here, i went shopping lol. And dh went flying. I told him how much money we had in our account and figured he'd know how mich his limit was, WRONG! So i ended up putting some of my stuff back! He is so getting an earful when he gets home lol. Now I'll have to go shop tomorrow after i deposit a couple of checks. Grrrrrr!

Went grocery shopping, doing laundry, working on my dissertation proposal. What a fun day! lol

The way my girlie parts are behaving I expect to be here for a looooong time. I can't believe I'm already on cycle #6! At one point I thought I wanted three kids, but seeing as how I can't even manage to get one here I'll settle for ANY kids. One is fine! I really want to be a Mom.

stacey- i know u were MAD at dh!! lol my dh seriously needs restraint when buying things. I am the budget maker, the person that must be consulted on purchases. my husband is the worst impulse buyer EVER!! lol he thinks i am so uptight sometimes! lol

bbyo- once everything gets straightened out, which i think will be very soon, i bet your BFP shows up very quickly. I seriously think this May cycle is gonna be one extra fertile month!!!!!!!

afm, i have been lounging ALL day. its been magnificent. lol I need to start cleaning up the house a bit... you can definitely tell I went from a stay at home mom to a working mom... we need a home overhaul at this point... lol

LOL Molly, I'm an impulse buyer! Dh is the one that takes care of the budget. I Just ordered one of those little microscope thingys lol. I forgot the name. Since OPK's aren't working for me...I'm going to try that and see how it works. IT should be here on Tuesday!!!!

BByo- I foresee a BFP for you in the near future!!!!

I was suppose to do laundry today and I didn't! ughhh I'm having such a lazy day! all I want is a yummy strawberry smoothie with whip cream!!! YUMMM! lol

stacey- yes!! let me know how it works for you... i have been interested in those!! i hear they are pretty great.

i finally got one whole room cleaned. wooooooooo...... :/ This is sufficient for me... I do not feel like doing anything else. lol

Strawberry smoothie!! I want one! Or a strawberry milkshake. Maybe I can talk DH into taking me to Sonic to get one. Do you all have Sonic where you are?

Is the microscope thingie the doodad where you look at your spit and see if it looks like a fern?

This one did sit there for like 15 mins lol.

BByo- I apologise ahead of time for the nightmare! LOL

Attachments

• photo(18).jpg
    photo(18).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 8
Strawberry smoothie!! I want one! Or a strawberry milkshake. Maybe I can talk DH into taking me to Sonic to get one. Do you all have Sonic where you are?

Is the microscope thingie the doodad where you look at your spit and see if it looks like a fern?

We don't have Sonic here :(. We use to have one right around the corner when I lived in Texas! I do miss that place and there yummy Jalapeno poppers!
Yes, that's the one!

My eyes are bleeding! My eyes are bleeding!!!! Make the opks go away!!!
haha kidding!

The blue ones look like they work a lot better for you and it looks extremely positive. But didn't AF show up for you like yesterday?

LOL Bbyo- you're killing me!!! The blue one does look positive doesn't it? The pink one's ask for fmu. and it's now 4 pm. I haven't had to use a tampon yet, just a pantiliner.

If I were you, I would go jump your hubby. :D

I totally would, If he were home :cry: LOL, He just left to go mow is uncles lawn and have a few drinks!!!! Ughhh, I'll try and see if he even has any energy left when he gets back.

I wish we had a chat room!

ok stacey that looks positive or just barely not positive... but more positive!! LOL u must DTD soon! when did u BD last?

ok thats good... so make sure u do it again tonight! and tomorrow!!!!!!!!! YAAAAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->