The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Babyo- I agree that your chart looks good. Yay Babyo's body!
I saw my MW today and she said being hot is super good for making a baby. I am so excited about this cycle for you!

ok Girls TMI alert! :)

For the first time since we started TTC had really really good EWCM last night!!!!! So good I just had to show my OH who normally cringes at this stuff! lol His response? Got so excited he jumped me!!!!

Was certainly fun :)

But I have noticed one nipple right now is very very sore and constantly hard, not sure if its related to anything or not but a littls suspicious

Hows everyone doing?

Take it as a good omen Calasen!

I"m good. I'm still hot as ever (and sleepy). I'm hoping for a sticky bean!

Has anyone used EPO for better CM? Mine sucks. I never get the egg white. If yes, what dose did you take?

Calasen- How exciting!!! FX'd for you!!!

BByo- awesome looking chart! Can we trade?! LOL

Molly- Any update?!!!!!

Liz- How's it going with you?

Mellissa- and you? :hi:

Jessica- :hi:

Dreamers- Hope you're doing good :)

Hey ladies! wow babyO things are sounding REALLY good for you !! I think this soy is really going to help you out!! plus now your a champion charter!!lol

afm, just SUPER stressed with school/work latley. I have to work the 2-10 shift these next two days which SUCKS because i dont get to see my kids much!! but then again who said being a nurse was easy right?? im not sure what CD I am ?? DH does not want to ""try"" this cycle. Fusterating!! I really wanted to try the SMEP!!!! seems many women have had success with it anyone thought of trying it?

We tried smep. Clearly for me it didn't work. But I think with a normal cycle person it should.

I can't stop stalking my own chart. hahaha

LVN--How does one "not try" unless they don't BD at all? lol I bet he wouldn't like that too much!

Babyo- your chart is looking very good. I continue to be impressed.

Stacey- your chart is continuing to confuse me, but looks like maybe it is starting to even out?

Lvn- I think smep is a great idea.

Babyo- even though you already smep'ed, maybe you weren't quite properly SMEPing since your ovulation isn't matching with your opks and this is your first month charting, so you wouldn't have known before?

Calasen- I am so happy that you have fertile cm and a willing OH! I am very hopeful for you. I think this is a very special time for you and your OH with the wedding coming up. Baby dust!

Me- cd6, just stopped spotting. I had a wonderful appointment with a mid wife yesterday. She is so informative, it was great. I learned all about hormones and key indicators for me to know that mine are in balance or balancing. She emailed me a few informational sheets about supplements and diet.

Here is info IRT seeds and oils (since Babyo just asked about epo)
Follicular phase (pre-ov)
Eat ground flax and pumpkin seeds
Fish oil (1500-2000 mg good quality EPA/DHA daily)

Luteal phase (post ov)
Eat ground sunflower and sesame seeds
Evening primrose oil (epo) 500 mg GLA daily

Her recommendation where sperm might be an issue (she wonders about my DH) is BDing every other day instead of every single day. Except for day before and day of ovulation. And of course she says having the sperm there waiting for the egg is ideal.

That is really interesting. So she doesn't recommend the EPO until after ovulation? Is it supposed to bring progesterone into balance?

I have a bunch of flax seed. You guys are going to see me snarfing it down next cycle. haha I'll be so interested to see what else she tells you!

Jones---I'm going to voo doo your chart!!

Babyo- I must look at the chart again, I am afraid I read it backwards....

Babyo- I re-read the info and I think you're right. My MW is suggesting the use of epo for its affect on progesterone. Apparently, though, epo can also help with the production of ewcm. If are you taking a fish oil supplement? I noticed a decrease in ewcm last month when I was failing to take mine. I think good fats are important for cm.

Aaaaarrrrrgggg.

Cramping AF style on and off today. I'm sure the spotting will show up soon. Oh well, at least I find charting fun.

babyo- if you temp goes back up, i'd say perhaps you're cramping and having an implantation dip.

BByo- FX'D AF stays away!!!! I've been spotting for 4 days now :(..and it started around the same time it did last month.

completely off topic but thought you could use a giggle :)

Just recieved an email from one of the wedding sites I joined for ideas ... for a Divorce attourney!!!!!

Molly- Bloody witch!!!! ughhhh!!!! Are you going to start charting? :hugs:

BByo- YOUR CHART LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!

Calasen- LOL

afm- well if I put in the temps from the past 2 days that I took sometime around 3 am and not 5 am..I'm 3 dpo...but If I input the one around 5 then I haven't ovulated....argh!!!

Mimismom-:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->