The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Stacey- if your temp goes back up then maybe you did ovulate. What was going on with your cm?

Calasen- did you get more ewcm, do you suspect you've ovulated? Very funny about the divorce attorney!

Molly- yay for temping!! I think this will help soooo much to figure out what goes on with your cycles and really pinpoint ovulation. Also I am so curious to see if your temps stay elevated during your LP.

Stacey---your chart makes my head hurt! lol I think it's trying to frustrate you on purpose.

calasen--come back and give a full report! We want the TMI here is what my body is making report! I'm so excited for you right now I can hardly stand it!

afm...no idea what to make of my chart. I hear the implantation dip is a myth so I'm ignoring my dip. My temps should stay super high with the insane amount of progesterone I'm on, which they are. I'm still crampy BUT....here's the best news ever....I have ALWAYS started spotting 8dpo. It's now 8dpo and NO SPOTTING!!! I can hardly contain myself. I know the day isn't over yet, so I'm trying not to get really excited. If I make it past today it will be my longest LP ever!

Helllloooo sjones!

Feeling little tiny cramps 4dpo. Temps still slightly elevated hope they stay.that way. hoping the next 8 days speed past me

Helllloooo sjones!

Feeling little tiny cramps 4dpo. Temps still slightly elevated hope they stay.that way. hoping the next 8 days speed past me

Fx!!!!!!!!! You should share your chart!!! I love stalking charts lol

IM Not That good yet lol i started late temping so i didnt bother with The chart. blah i lnow boring me.

Lol, neither am I!!! I think thats why i have such a crappy looking chart! I'm about to give up on charting and ttc all together!

Lol, neither am I!!! I think thats why i have such a crappy looking chart! I'm about to give up on charting and ttc all together!

Noooo chunk The charting but Not The ttc! We Will get our bfp and then you can quit :) deal?

I'm all good :) I think I'm in the TWW now :)

Had EWCM for 2 days, and slight cramping. But I will say the Clomid does wonders for the sex drive!!! I haven't felt that horny since I was in university!!! (little sore now but hey its for a good cause right? :) )

Hello all - Please can I join in? :flower:

I am an ex Mirena lass.

I am 39 - been TTC for just over 2 years now... removed 2 years ago mid May.

I had mine for almost 15 years.... 5 year stints, Took a while to settle in the first place then it was a life changer... had previously had heavy periods and due to my profession caused lot of problems.

I often wonder if it's caused me any problems now I have found my the man i adore and so want to have children with... I often feel a bit guilty for ever having it fitted all those years ago :sad2:

Anyone else had it in as long as I did? xx

Love to you all x x:hugs:

Ahhh ladies i am feeling SO down today!!! remember that friend I told yall about that got pregnant right away??? well her "boyfriend" has decided that he does not want to be with her, and she is seeking a ((brace yourselfs)) A- word. I cannot even get myself to say the word (or type it!) my heart is breaking and im trying to talk her out of it anyway i can and to top it off she is pretty far . she said 11 weeks but i could have SWORN she was farther than that... not sure what to do !! it really Pisses me off here i am wanting another child so badly and all she wants is to not have hers. advice??? she i just leave her alone and put it out of my head ??

Welcome flipperty! I had mirena for 3.5 years. I hope you conceive soon, we're glad to have you here. Have you been seeing a dr? Any idea why you're not conceiving? Babydust to you!

Lvn- I can imagine you would be disheartened by this news. If I were you I would trust that a medical professional will know how far along she is and that my friend will know what is best for her.

Babyo- I am hoping that is an IB dip as well. Keep us posted por favor.

I'm all good :) I think I'm in the TWW now :)

Had EWCM for 2 days, and slight cramping. But I will say the Clomid does wonders for the sex drive!!! I haven't felt that horny since I was in university!!! (little sore now but hey its for a good cause right? :) )

Go Calasen! I really hope this is your cycle FX'd

Flipperty - hello and welcome. I had the mirena for 8 years I think.

LvnMommy - Remember, her choice has no impact on you TTC. She sounds like she is in a difficult situation too. I would keep my distance if I were you.

AFM - Its been 19 days since my D+C, trying to keep busy to stop feeling sad all the time but my sewing lesson was cancelled today - leaving me with no plans apart from housework today. I seem to be a bit hungover after having just 2 glasses of wine last night! And I've been generally feeling pissed off at everyone/thing - so I suspect AF may be around the corner. I hope so, this waiting and not being allowed to even TTC is very frustrating. Once AF has come and gone at least I can start doing something and focus on that. Having said that I have decided that TTC in general completely SUCKS. :growlmad:

Lets all just get pregnant already and get lucky with forever babies.

Yep. Im just going to stay out of it!! not my problem not going to worry about it I tell myself. anywhoo im not going to mess with OPK's or any of that jazz this time around. Im just going to take a test July 1st (af due july 2nd) to make sure its a BFN because--its my birffday!!! lol and DH is taking me out :):) so just want to be sure.

Dreamers- good to hear from you ! yeah that waiting period really sucks its like you feel like its taking forever to get back to step one. thinking of you and fx'd for your BFP SOON

Hi Flipperty! Welcome!!

Hey dreamers!! Been thinking about you.

Just a quick note to celebrate my 9th day of LP. Woohoo! Longest LP ever!!

Hi Dreamers- i hope you can try again soon! I am so happy to see a post from you. :)

Babyo- congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->