The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

bbyo- hows the spotting going? im praying that it holds off! i still believe!!!!!!!!! Hope you figure out your blog log-in! we love your updates. hehe

stacey, hows it going your way today?

dreamers- did you get your BDing in? hope all goes well and you get a nice egg ready to get fertilized!!

lvn, hope youre holding up ok... !

afm, nothing much. im working an evening shift tomorrow so im up late with the hubby tonight. 7DPO...im kind of thrilled bc 5 days before af i always start getting full, achey cramps...and they are nowhere in sight! :) i might be off a day or so on O day so we shall see... but im feeling oddly confident this cycle. hope its not my mind playing tricks on me!

Taurus keep the faith!! It's so time for your BFP? You basically said everything to everybody that I was going to say.

My spotting is the same as its been the last few cycles. It used to be that I would get dark brown spots in the water after I would pee. For the past 3 cycles it stopped that and I get beige tinged CM to start and that turns into a brown "flow" (gross I know) and then a few days later I get "red" flow.

DH and I had some wild adult fun tonight in an attempt to bring on AF sooner but it didn't work. Lol guess we'll have to try again tomorrow! Bahahaha

*crickets*

Whats goin on everyone?

bbyo- hows the spotting? no where in sight, i hope!!!!

afm, having really mild, dull aching down in my uterus! nothing out of the ordinary for me at this point in my cycle...but again, not discouraged just yet. dying to pee on a stick already at about 8DPO.

I DID just find 2 really awesome breast pumping stations here at the hospital, exclusively for employees. They supply hospital grade pumps- you just get the accessory pack with the cups and tubing. Available 24/7! How awesome. It's really nice and private...and has 2-3 stations in each unit that you can pull curtains to be secluded in. They also have a really nice shower in there (its all in our mother/baby unit so if I have my baby here I can use it) I was pretty impressed. lol

I'm wrapping up some things at work, looking forward to going home. My spotting is picking up, as it always does. I'm not too stressed about it since I know I have an appointment with the RE in 11 more days! Yay! I think our first cycle with the meds will put me ovulating near the end of September. Until then I'll just keep on with my supplements. They can't be hurting anything I don't think and I have to twiddle my thumbs for another cycle anyway.

What day do you plan on testing? As always, I do not plan to test at all. There is no point. :)

I cant believe your appt. is in 11 days!! ahh! so exciting! Have you started a list of questions? I know you are super prepared so I can only imagine what you have ready for the RE! I cant wait to hear all about it. I bet your BFP is SO FREAKIN close and we dont even know it!! yay!! :)

idk when I will test. Thought about stopping at walmart tonight after work (working 2nd shift tonight) and grabbing one...but if i do i KNOW i will test tomorrow morning. lol Maybe I should wait until at least tomorrow after work, so I will be 10dpo by the time I test. I dont wanna see a negative so early and it take a jab at my confidence just yet. lol Maybe I will get the box of 3 tests...ooooh, I am so weak. lol

Hey everyone. Though we have been ttc more than ever I haven't been active in the chat in about a month. I am over the big forth of July festivities in our town so last month kinda hectic. Update for everyone. Mirena removed 3/28 followed by a 20 day cycle then a 45 then a 34 and back to my 20 day cycle. I've always had short cycles but have gotten pregnant 4 times so I don't think that will be a problem. This month I have been faithfully temping and bd I am 8 po today and five days from expected af. I poas yesterday and bfn. I knew it was too soon. Sad thing is I think I will go back today and get a three pack of frer. I had a temp dip day before yesterday and they have since went back up. Fx and baby dust to all of us ladies.

Welcome back frybaby :) good luck this cycle, sounds like your temps are looking very promising!!

Afm, feeling weird today. Tested, bfn. I know...its early. lol u knew if I got tests last night I would test!!! I still have 3 tests left tho so I'm thinkin I should hold off until Monday to test again.
Taking DS to a playdate today with a very close friend and a few others and probably 5-6 other small kids. I always feel bad he is an only child! I love to see him interact more with other kids, and he has so much fun.
Anyone have any good plans today?

Hey fry baby! Welcome back! I'm actually happy to hear you have had success with short cycles. Of course now I'm back on a long cycle kick.

Taurus--hold out till Monday! I know you can!

Afm...temp took a nose dive this morning. It's just below my cover line. Of course I have more spotting today than I did yesterday. I'll be counting down to the appointment now!

CD 1.

I don't know whether to be sad or overjoyed that it was only two days of spotting before AF? My LP was 9 days this time. CRAP ON THAT. But it's better than the 8 days it was last time! :)

:cry:Sorry I haven't been very supportive lately girls, but I really am not handling any thing right now.
The wedding is 2 weeks away and instead of being happy and looking forward to it I just feel fat, frumpy and ugly. It doesn't help that my cousin is suddenly getting married 2 weeks after mine and continuosly boasting about how much money and how "classy" her wedding is gonna be. (But then it easy when your not footing the bill) She;'s made me feel like the poor country cousin so now I am doubting my wedding, despite it being all planned exactly how I always wanted.
Another friend is pregnant now and I am happy for her but the hurt I feel from it is currently cutting through me so deep.
The Clomid is causing me serious mood swings. I physically attacked my OH the other day and if not feeling nasty and aggressive then I am a wreak and crying my heart out.
Even through all that it's still not doing it's job! It's CD 16 now and I just feel bleurgh :(

I can't keep doing this, It's never gonna happen for me :( I'll never feel that tiny one grow inside me.

Calasen I have heard it can do that. Can you try to talk your doc into using Femara instead? I hear it's so much better in terms of side effects. That's why my RE wants me to use it.

As far as your cousin and her fancy wedding. Screw that! I had a tiny wedding with only 14 people and NO reception at all. If people wanted to see me after the wedding they had to pay for their own meal! lol It was perfect to me. It felt perfect that day. The memories are PERFECT. Of the three other weddings I have been in in the past year they have all cost more than $30,000 (US dollars). I"m happy they could spend so much but in the end are they more married than me? NO. Happier? NOOOOO! Your wedding will be awesome and it will be you!

AFM....new blog post. :) I'm going to try to blog daily and get some of my feelings off my chest.

I'm having a quiet registry office ceremony with immediate family (all 42!)
Then a huge party with 2 buffets and disco at our local pub with 100 people!

We did it on less then £1000 and have hand made everything myself! I'm not into huge expensive displays and sit down meals! I want a party thats the important bit to me! spending time with those who matter most on one of the biggest days of my life!

As for moving drugs I don't think i have the strength to fight right now :( will see what happens with the 100mg but if the moods get worse will definately consider moving on to femera XXX

I hate to bring in negativity but in just doing terribly..I've seriously began to consider seperation from my DH because I'm in just such a dark little hole.. plus he's been transferred to a town 4 hours away working 10 on 4 off. :/ I'm not sure what to do with myself... mI'm just not me anymore and I hate it!
!

I'm sorry you're going through that Jessica :hugs: I remember I was going through something similar just a few months back. I did a l lot of praying and time alone with God. Things aren't perfect, but we're slowly working through our issues. I hope things get better for you guys. Don't forget we're always here for you.

Calsen- enjoy your wedding! Dont let them ruin it for you guys. We didn't have a big wedding either, just family and a couple of close friends. It was perfect tho!

hate to not reply to everyone right now, but just wanted to come by and say its CD1. pretty gutted right now. On to cycle #12 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->