The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi Ladies
Taurus - September definately sounds like a lucky month for you

Stacey - looks like a really good ovulation pattern, but Im confused - are they your real temps?

Rainy - excited about your appt?

AFM Im 8 dpo, feeling no different from normal except of course have not been able to stop thinking about POAS since 3dpo. My (very weak) resolve broke this morning, BFN of course. I thought I'd rather not get pregnant this month due to my new job. But I think I would MUCH rather be pregnant NOW! Why cant the 2 week wait be the 2 minute wait?! How long can I really go on acting completely nuts for 1/2 of every month?!

Dreamers the cd40,41 are not. I was partying too hard to temp lol. But the 3 last ones are. Which is why I think I might have ovulated? I've been having quite a few of lil cramps. I wonder if I have
cysts.

Hi Stacey -
I think your right. None of your other random spikes have stayed up for three days, so regardless of the real temps at 40/41 I think youve probably ovulated. Looking back at your old charts your ovulation is pretty obvious after you've ovulated, so you should get confirmation with a few more days of temping. And good on you for taking some time out to party! Did you get any baby dancing in the few days before?

I did! I didn't think I was even going to ovulate. Because I was going to be drinking I stopped the Metformin. I didnt want to have to worry about the side effects. I'm so very excited! I started my meds again a couple of days ago and it's kicking my butt!

Stacey- I am so happy you ovulated while vacationing with DH! How perfect :) I have everything crossed, I am recruiting the fetus to cross fingers for you! Does it have fingers yet? Haha.

Dreamers- I am soooo hoping this is it for you, sweetie.
Which job did you end up with? I found out I was getting a promotion about a week before I found that I was pregnant. It is not, career wise, the best timing. That's how life works! Hehe anyway, good timing as far as family goes, which trumps all for me.
Verrrry excited for my appointment. I hope my abdominal fat doesn't keep the Doppler from picking up the heartbeat! I never really got my old shape back after DS even though I lost more than the pregnancy weight I gained. :shrug:

ahhhh, The things you do when you're a POAS addict lol.

https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/72AEE3B7-6E43-41B2-A131-23DC8BA8E7C7-635-0000010C4EF3EDAC.jpg

I've been diligently updating my blog and I will update it tomorrow once I have some news.

I'm so nervous about tomorrow. I hope it's good news. I hope there is a chance for us and I hope it works!!

Will definitely be stalking and waiting to read the good news! Good luck mañana!

Operation good luck for your appt tomorrow

Rainy - good luck with your prenatal scan. Dont worry no fat will get in the way (and your not fat!) ((I just know!!))
Oh, I forgot I told you about job crisis. In the end I went for the medical job, wasnt particularly excited about out, but thought it was the most sensible options. However, the medical boss mucked me about and I was told Id only get the job if I sort out the argument between the 2 departments (nothing to do with me, and Id like to keep it that way!) Anyways its all turned out for the best, offered a 6 month medical eduation job - purely teaching med students/junior doctors. Its completely different from anything Ive ever done before and Im really excited about it! Funny how things work out!

Stacey - stop peeing on LH sticks wishing they were HPT! Still too early, but sounds like your in with a great chance this month

AFM - CD 9 BFN (so much for the will power!) no symptoms. Im sure Ill do several more tests tomorrow as Im off work all day!

Babyo- thinking of you today!

Calasen- OMG! It is getting so close! :) :)

Dreamers- I'm really trying to stop!!! I had a huge dip today :(. If I get a low temp tomorrow then my ch's go away. Maybe I didn't ovulate after all :cry:

Calasen- how exciting!!!!!!!

Dreamers- I'm really trying to stop!!! I had a huge dip today :(. If I get a low temp tomorrow then my ch's go away. Maybe I didn't ovulate after all :cry:

Calasen- how exciting!!!!!!!

Or maybe it will shoot back up tomorrow and is an implantation dip...think positive jones!! :)

So exciting calasen! Can't wait to see pics!!

Dreamer, glad things worked out on the job front! Hold out a bit longer, fingers crossed for your sticky bean!

Babyo- can't wait to hear how your appt goes!

Where is taurus?

Rainy- :hug: thanks :) and good luck at your appt too!

Well.....I'll update my blog later. It was about the crappiest news possible. Ugh. I expected that though.

I'm going to switch to keeping it all on the blog now. It will be a while before I can stomach BnB again since babies might not be in our future anymore. I can't stomach pregnant people or people who already have kids at the moment. Not that I want to punch any of you in the face or anything, but I need time to consider being a childless woman and there are too many babies and kids around here.

Hey ladddies. See yall are busy busy on the TTC track! Jones, that pic you had, i see a light line on there!! FX'D. were moving , 4 hours away! not to mention after we just bought a new house, and moved in (((sighh))).And its the beggining of a school year ((bigger sigh)) . oh the joys

Dreamers- somehow I missed your post earlier... Funny how things work out. Good to hear you are doing something you enjoy. Still early, I am sending you positive vibes!

Stacey- I hope your temp goes back up!!!!!!!

Babyo- I will be reading your blog and wishing you the best. Hope to see you around soon when it feels right.:hugs:

Mellissa- :hugs: I have been thinking of you.

Bbyo- I'm sorry you have to go through that. :hug: I'll be reading your blog.

Liz- I'm hoping it does, if not I'm going to start provera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->