The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Calesen- you look beautiful and very happy! Thanks for sharing the pics. Best of luck to you both on this new journey!!

Liz- I did start last night. Six more doses and I should start my period!

ohhh and and maybe i should add that the :witch: is missing!!!! :) Should have arrived yesterday!!! Maybe it just stress but maybe not ...

Are ya gonna test??!!!

thinking Thursday if she still don't show, my 21 day test said I hadn't Ovulated but if i ovulated late then thursday will be the 2 weeks ish mark, we think. So will test then :)

Congratulations Calasen! Wonderful photos -you look so happy, enjoy it! Are you going away for a honeymoon? A BFP would so magical now, but I hope TTC wont distract you from the moment. xxx

Rainy - DH is doing fine post mc, was obviously disappointed at the time but was much more able to move on than me. I dont think its the same. I think he's getting a bit fed up with TTC being a pain - Im always worrying about us being able to DTD on the right day. He's going fishing for a couple of weeks this month but luckily it looks like we'll be able to sneak in a well timed BD before he leaves.

Calasen- ooh how exciting!! Fingers crossed!

Dreamers- men! I know it is not fair to say this, but it really does seem like they're all the sam. DH was always annoyed about the BD scheduling. I am glad to hear you'll get one in before the fishing trip!

Congrats Calasen - the pics are lovely!

Men are definitely all the same. DH hated the timed BDing but with his low seminal fluid volume, it had to be done! :( DH is still in denial about that fact though so TTC#2 will be interesting again. He thinks it will "just happen" but I don't think it will. Either way, we're not TTC right now anyway! A bit busy with our little Abigail for now though DH and I want our kids back to back. It is nice right now though being able to DTD without thinking about when I might be ovulating though since AF is still away. It's "real" NTNP.

I really hope you get your BFP Calasen - that would be such a wonderful wedding gift!

And fingers crossed for you too Dreamers, BabyO, and Taurus!

Quick update 5 weeks post D&C. no AF in sight Dr asked ne to take a HPT and light second line, doing betas this week to rule out new pregnancy. I would die of a heart attack. Especially since I now have no insurance since DH New job, until I find a new one in Galveston:/ so worried.

Lvn- my sister had hcg in her system for a long time after her m/c. Hope that is the case for you, but if you are pregnant does Texas have some kind of health insurance assistance for pregnant women? I know here there is something, and they will basically cover any pregnant woman without insurance.

Just running through. DH and I decided that we will try 3 cycles of medication and move to medicated IUI with donor sperm. IVF/ICSI just seems ridiculously expensive. I'm a cash only girl and while I could pay out of pocket for one round, it seemed wasteful to us when there are other available options. We will look into OB clinics in our town that do medicated IUIs rather than go to our RE (2 hours away) for the procedure. Plus it's $2600 per IUI cycle at the RE. No thanks!

Anyway, we will never tell a soul if we conceive via donor sperm so you won't see any of this on our blog. We will just say we did medicated IUI. If it were just me and DH then yes, we would tell, but we have Psycho ExW and a little boy to deal with too. I know Psycho would tell SS that our children aren't his "real" siblings and that only she has his "real" sister. (~facepalm~ She is still in her delusion that DH's sperms somehow miraculously created her new offspring.) She would tell SS lies so that he wouldn't think of our children as his siblings and she would throw the donor thing in my face and DH's face. I can see her now: I am the only with with your REAL son. Those other children aren't even yours. Your priority is your REAL son.

Gag me.

Anyway. We don't trust family to not ever speak of this so they will also never know. They often talk about Psycho Ex and things related to custody, child support, etc in front of my SS no matter how many times I tell them that child hears and picks up on everything.

The plan would be to do the IUI and also BD like crazy during my most fertile times so technically we wouldn't even ever know who the real father was. DH seems more ok with this than I am which is not what I expected at all. It is what it is.

I'll just keep on, keeping on.

You and dh are so strong babyo. I can't begin to imagine everything you are going through. Lots of hugs your way!

Hi guys I had my coil removed ( mirena) beginn of august just wondering how longit takes to establish an average cycle also he long before pregnancy I only ad it on fr 8 months beef I five days on removal and I wasa heavy bleed had to use super strength tampax and a pad any advice appreciated

Calasen hun massive congratulations!! You look beautiful in your pics xx and all so happy!!! I hope you enjoyed the day as much as you hoped to!! Fingers crossed af stays away for you!!

I hope everyone else is well x

babyo Im so sorry you're having such a rough time. Thinking of you, and hope you can get through it successfully sometime soon xx My journey was hell, and involved lots of fertility treatment, but we got there xx I'm enjoying following you're blog xx

edens your liitle princess is beautiful!! you must be so proud and happy! Congratulations to you both xx

Rainy glad things seem to be going well for you xx

Lots of love and luck to you all xx

ps. Im sorry I dont post more on here, I just know how hard it is when you're ttc, and wouldn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable. I do check in everyday though and love following your stories xxx

wannabenewmum - welcome to the thread, these girls are lovely. I'm afraid that question is like asking how long is a piece of string! It's different for everyone, some fall straight back into a normal cycle, others can take a few months or longer. It does seem to follow that most of us had a post mirena bleed almost straight after removal though. Using fertility friend is so useful to help you see where in your cycle you could be. You can input your daily temps etc. Good luck!!

Lucy it's great to hear from you! Glad to see your little bean is doing well too! Do you have a journal we can follow? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

Hey hun, no I don't have a journal, I might start one when baby's born as I'll be home more I guess. Having a little boy!!! I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a girl lol, pink an frills an dolls are not really me lol, we're more of a outdoorsy, football, motorsport kinda family!!!!! How is little Abigail settling in?? She's such a cutie!xx

Hey hun, no I don't have a journal, I might start one when baby's born as I'll be home more I guess. Having a little boy!!! I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a girl lol, pink an frills an dolls are not really me lol, we're more of a outdoorsy, football, motorsport kinda family!!!!! How is little Abigail settling in?? She's such a cutie!xx

Congrats on your little boy! Can't wait to see pics! :) You could have a little girl without all the frills though. My husband and I are die-hard outdoorsy people, from a racecar driving family, etc. and my mom is die-hard frills and girly so Abigail will get the best of both worlds. :)

Ahh gorgeous, she has the best of it all then! One very lucky little girl!:)

Calasen---congrats on the wedding!! :)

Good to see you again Lucy!

I'm twiddling my thumbs and waiting for AF so I can take these meds!! Had a weird spike in BBT today. My body still hates me. Hopefully the femara will fix that.

Lucy- lovely to hear from you! How are you feeling?

Babyo- a rise in BBT after you ovulate is normal, is it your own progesterone doing that or are you supplementing this cycle? Perhaps a combination of both....
I don't recall if you managed to get any BDing in this month, fingers crossed for your crazy uterus and DH's one lucky sperm to boggle the RE's mind.

Stacey- AF?

Hi Molly!

Calasen- AF show yet? Have you tested?

I'm not taking any supplements this cycle and my temp hasn't ever gotten this high even on supplements. I wanted to make AF get here ASAP so I didn't want anything to put it off! haha I'm 4dpo so it's weird that I got a second spike. I long ago stopped trying to understand my crazy body. We BD 2 days before O and twice the day of O (then DH had surgery and can't exert himself lol) O showed up 2 days early this time, which also freaked me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->