The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

OOh, looking good stacey!!!

AFM - stupid HPTs are faulty. ALL BFN BFN BFN. Im feeling SUPER frustrated. Hopefully Ill feel better when AF arrives and PMS ends!

Stacey- temps are still looking good! I am so so so hopeful for you. How fun to have conceived a baby in another country :)

Dreamers- how many dpo are you? You're not out til the witch shows!

Liz- I tested today lol bfn off course! That would be awesome!!! Maybe I just needed a break! How are you feeling?

Hi Liz and Stacey -
Wonderful news from the ultrasound Liz, so happy for you! :)
Stacey - chart is looking really good. Fingers crossed for you x

Im 12 dpo, BFN this morning (stark white, no hint of a line)
I had a BFP 10 dpo last time so I feel Im pretty much out
AF due Sunday
Im feeling pretty over TTC at the moment. I think Id got my hopes pretty high after hearing lots of anecdotes about superfertility after mc. The thought of trying another 8 cycles is pretty daunting - esp as there is no guarantee it will even work out

Where did I miss news about the ultrasound? Glad things look good for you rainy!

Haha, no u/s yet. Heard the heart beat with the Doppler. It was wonderful!!
U/S soon, next week or the week after. :) :)
Dreamers- hang in there sweetie and do whatever feels right. I really don't think it'll be another 8 cycles for you, though.:hugs:

Awww, not allowed!! I logged in to see a pic of your bfp! Don't give up hope yet!!

If my temp stays down tomorrow I will probably start my provera. I don't think my period will start on its own. I'm pretty bummed right now :(
NOT EVEN A HINT OF A LINE :cry:
https://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/Spnluv/F2C443F6-BD9A-4FC0-B705-3E83717E3B3E-4362-0000086ABBDB4DC0.jpg

Stacey- I would definitely want to start again by taking medications, too.
You are such a trooper, hope you're hangin in there.

Stacey- sorry about your low temps :( so frustrating.

Dreamers- what's the latest with you?

Stacey - sorry your still having no luck.

AFM - AF arrived today. To look on the bright side, at least its bang on time which means my cycles have stayed the same since D&C.

Stacey- did you start provera? :hugs:

Dreamers- I am so happy your cycles are normal, that is very good news. I am very sorry, though, that you're not pregnant.
How is DH doing since your miscarriage? :hugs:

Babyo- if you're out there, hugs to you too.

Wedding Photos

Places this here and sneaks away for a much needed rest :) :cloud9:

slight warning --- There's loads!!!!!!

Calasen- AWwwwww! Lovely photos! Thank you so much for sharing. You and DH look like you are glowing with happiness. Congratulations to the both of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->