The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Garden- it was a cheapo from dollar store and I love them and have used them with my last two. It had to be an evap line cause took another today and it was a BFN:-( I don't know anythinf about my ovulation schedule because I had my Mirena removed 45 days ago and spotted for a few days off and on amfter removal and NOTHING at all since:-( This suck and is so frustrating. I feel so bad cause I know there are women out there that have been trying for months and/or years and here I am being selfish cause it has only been 6 weeks.

hopen, its normal for chemicals after removal so don't fret too much :)

well :bfn: but then wasn't hopeful with my cycles, guessing the wedding stress has added to the delay. hopefully the next cycle hurries up, wanna get the high dose clomid one out of the way so can start intensive testing

Calasen- streas will defintely do it but hate to hear that it is a BFN...keep your head up and best of luck with the next cycle!!

Calasen - sorry to hear of your BFN. Your wedding sounds magical and so memorable

BabyO - HMMM, Im not saying anything, FX"D!

Hope - You are going to have to chill out. It could take a while and you'll drive yourself nuts if your frustrated from the very 1st cycle!

AFM - Not much happening. Work has been pretty stressful, but Im hoping that will get better very soon. Currently waiting for O, planning a girls weekend in Sydney this weekend which Im totally psyched about. That is my excuse for not temping again the cycle (even though I just went out and brought a thermometer), I hate temping! Ill start next cycle, promise!

Calasen- so sorry to see you had a bfn. Hope next cycle is it for you!

Dreamer- have a wonderful girls weekend, sounds like a blast!

thanks guys :) but to be honest I think we are gonna need more help to do this. thankfully the wedding has taken alot of the stress off it all for us and we are both feeling more content and in a happier place right now.

We are waiting on AF to arrive to get us to cycle 26 :)

Good luck ladies!! we need a few more :BFP: !!!

I am glad the stress of your wedding is over and you relax and keep chuggin ong. I hear you on the we need more BFP!! I wanna be one...me...me...pick me!! haha

I think I am gonna call my Obgyn today and see what they have to say. It has been 45 days post Mirena and no sign of AF:-( Yesterday I think my breast started to get tender but then again it maybe from me pressing on the everyday to see if they are sore yet. OMG I think I am going nuts...just want to be pregnant already! Should I call the doc or just wait it out?

Honey some of us had a period with in a month of removal some had to wait 6 months (like me) Its gonna take time for your body to adjust

AF is leaving the building :happydance: looking forward to lots of BDing the next few weeks :lol:

Lacey - Think I would call the doctors and explain, you never know, AF may turn up before you get to the appt, these things have a habbit of doing that!

Calasen - Hope AF arrives soon so you can get on with next cycle! You should plan a little honeymoon break to relieve yet more stress and allow for lots of BDing ;)

Dreamers - A girls weekend away sounds fantastic! Hope you have fun :)

x

Lacey--Most of us have gone back to a regular cycle, but a few have not and have required provera to kick start AF every time. They will likely make you go a while longer before giving you provera though. Have you started BBT? If not, now would be a good time. You could see if your temps are erratic or not. What were your cycles like before? Mine did return right away, but they returned all messed up (very short, LP defect, etc.)

Calasen--I do hope you can start to get some stuff sorted out soon. It's time for your BFP!

Dreamers--take me with you! I want a girls weekend! :)

Mellie--go get that egg!

Jones--my temp took a nose dive today. Maybe AF will show up tomorrow and we can be cycle buddies! :happydance:

hate to say it lacey but unless you are over 35 with proven infertility then they wont do much for you until at least your 6th month if not longer

Mellie honey we are heading off for a week in october for a short travelling break to visit friends :) maybe it will help :)

Did anyone have AF come back normally for a few months then get sporadic?

Bbyo- As much as I would love to have you as a cycle buddy, I'm hoping your temp shoots back up tomorrow and no spotting!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!

Dreamers- TAKE MEEEEEE PLEASE!! lol

Mellie- Go get that egg!

Hopn- Sorry your cycle is crappy! :hug: I haven't had a normal period since my Mirena fell out in January. The only way I get my period is when I take provera. You should start charting.

Jcombs- I haven't had one on my own! :(

My cycles have been bonkers since the day the Mirena came out. I never had normal to start with.

I got mine removed in January, then didn't get AF until the end of Feb. They were normal until June. Then I just randomly skipped it. Got it again in July, but lots of spotting. Then had a chemical in August. Still having the off and on spotting.

Arghhh hurry up O I'm getting impatient haha!! AF still lingering, expecting her to be gone by tomorrow! Then get some practice BDing gearing up for the real thing!!

Yay for no spotting jones!

X

Well....maybe I'll just start AF with no spotting? That would be weird. I assume she will show up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->