The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Yes, bbyo... your chart does look lovely! :) Are you still spotting, or did it stop?!

mellissa- i cant believe how time is already flying with your little one. she is soooo precious and SO ADORABLE!

stacey- hope you are doing well!!! Miss ya!

Liz, hows that bump? Do you feel like you are getting a bump faster than with your DS? Not long from now you will find out the gender. Your pregnancy is flying by! sheesh! I bet you are glowing beautifully.

afm... gosh I hope this is it for me. Going to try to test Tuesday...as its DH and I's first wedding anniversary and the day we found out we were pregnant with DS back in 2008-- but it will be early. AF is to start Thursday I believe, but as you know I have a 11-12 day LP!

Hope everyone is doing great, I miss you ladies. I have tried to lay as low as possible this cycle... to be calm, zen...and all things relaxing for some prime fertility!!

All I have to say is:

Longer LP = Evil AF

I got about two hours of sleep last night before I was up and down and unable to get comfortable because of the pain. I was barfing my guts up and going to the bathroom (sometimes all at once...sorry for the TMI). I kept throwing up all the pain medications I was taking. I haven't been this miserable in forever. I have one ANGRY uterus today.

All I have to say is:

Longer LP = Evil AF

I got about two hours of sleep last night before I was up and down and unable to get comfortable because of the pain. I was barfing my guts up and going to the bathroom (sometimes all at once...sorry for the TMI). I kept throwing up all the pain medications I was taking. I haven't been this miserable in forever. I have one ANGRY uterus today.
Babyo- that is horrible.

Molly- I hope you are pregnant so you can stop being so mellow and post on BnB again!!! :)

Feel better soon BBYO :( :hugs:

Ordered a bbt and ovulation strips that should arrive next week, will start from CD1 next month as really need to catch that eggy before Xmas!! That's if we don't manage this month anyway...kinda find it's always the way sometimes you know? Like y plan to do something different and don't end up havin to because it's already happened?! One can hope anyway haha!

You all have a nice weekend??

X

Mellie- I know exactly what you mean! I hope it works for you that way :)

Babyo- how are you feeling sweetie?

Stacey- how are you?

BByo- :hugs: Feel better soon!!

Hey Molly!- can't wait for you to test!!!! FX'D!!!

Hya Liz- How are ya feeling?

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was uneventful, just tried cleaning some. AF is finally gone!!! wohoo! So here we go again!

oh bbyo-- i hope you are feeling better! :(

good luck, mellie! hope you dont even have to use your new goodies bc you are preggo! :) My weekend was nice, it was DH and I's anniversary! We celebrated and had a great time! You?

Liz--- oh. my. gosh... me too. I feel like I have tried every technique out there. lol I have been hardcore, laid back... just temped, just used OPKs, OPK/monitor, everything together, preseed, herbs, tea... BDing every day, every other day, every 2 days, holding off for a few days then BDing right before O...

I am exhausted. LOL I know you other ladies are, too! TTC is tough... but we as women are TOUGHER! I am still positive and a firm believer our BFPs are just around the corner.

Thank you Mellissa! Hope this is it, too! Would be nice to come full circle and be preggo on this 12th month!

Calasen- are you still in wedded bliss?! Hows it going, woman!?

Stacy- good riddance to AF! Hope that was the last time you are going to see her in a LONG time :) as in, at least 9-10 months. Sending you every positive vibe I can... woop woop!!

Hope your feeling better babyo x
Fxd molly, stacey and mellie x

Guess whos locked herself out of the house and waiting for a locksmith! Hopefully this is the first sign of "baby brain"! I'm in the first week of tww , lost count of what dpo. This is my 12th month trying too. Really would like to stay sane this month, although by next week ill be testing like a crazy woman again! Let's get a couple of bfps this Month, I think we def deserve it

Hope your feeling better babyo x
Fxd molly, stacey and mellie x

Guess whos locked herself out of the house and waiting for a locksmith! Hopefully this is the first sign of "baby brain"! I'm in the first week of tww , lost count of what dpo. This is my 12th month trying too. Really would like to stay sane this month, although by next week ill be testing like a crazy woman again! Let's get a couple of bfps this Month, I think we def deserve it

hehe dreamers :) I do that a lot too, not even allowed the keys now :)

I'm ok, still waiting on the :witch: to turn up. Think she went on the honeymoon before us!!!! :)

Dreamers, oh gosh! hopefully it IS early pregnancy brain!! how lovely :) lol GOOD LUCK a million times over this cycle. I hope we both get our BFPs and we get to have gorgeous May babies.

Calsen, glad to hear from you! Do you feel any different now that youre married? I know its the same... I actually felt so giddy and excited for a while. lol My DH and I were all over each other right after we got married.

afm, my cramping ensues. im holding on to a wee bit of hope that i could potentially still not be out. pls pls pls pls

We need some BFPs this cycle!

Taurus (((HUGS))) I'm so sorry stupid evil AF arrived and you have to wait another month. Hope your OK x

i dont feel any different :) although still very happy and giddy :)

Have been this late before honey, it changes a lot as to when she decides to show :(

Sorry for AF showing tauras :(

just cramping, no af just yet! im still holding on to a teeeeny tiny bit of hope, even tho af feels like she is about to bust through the door any second, much like every other cycle at this time. FX for us, still! pls oh pls!

at work... will post more in a bit!!!! hope everyone is having a great day!!

Hi ladies

So according to my ticker im now entering fertile period -yay- OH was having none of it last night as he was too tired :rolleyes: he's at football tonight so hopefully we will manage a few BD over the weekend!

It's my birthday Sunday :D off shopping tomorrow night with OH to choose a birthday present, eyed up some nice boots so hopefully can get them :D Saturday I've got a friend coming over for a take out and x factor then Sunday were going to an all you can eat Indian buffet with the kids and my parents (it's my mums birthday on Sunday also, I was her 27th birthday present :lol: )! Sooo a packed weekend but could possibly conceive on my birthday - would be kinda cool :D,

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? Anyone else due to O this weekend??

Taurus and calasen- hope AF stays away!
dreamers - oh no hehe! Hope this is your lucky 12th month!!

X

Super cool you were your mom's birthday present. My daughter is named after my mom and I so wanted her to be her grandma's birthday present but she came a day too soon! Pretty darn close though!!

Molly, Mellie, and other mommies- do you remember when you started af again? I had watery/ewcm a few weeks ago and some spotting almost exactly two weeks later. Just wondering if that's normal or if my body is maybe still healing or what...

Dh and I aren't going back on birth control between Abigail and ttc again after the drama with mirena so I'd love to have an idea of where I could be cycle wise!

noooo mellie want af to come, so can take next cycle of clomid!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->