The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I am taking the FB. I hardly know what to do with myself since I'm not spotting. Even in longer cycles I am always spotting by CD 26. Any day I'm not bleeding though is a happy day for me!!

In other news, DH had his urology appointment today and the urologist said his sperm should be fine for IUI so now we have to pick a clinic in our town to do the IUI. I"m not driving two hours and taking off all day from work to shoot some sperm up there.

Hi girls-
Great news there is no spotting yet babyO

Quick update - OPKs darkening but not yet positive. Got a BD in last night before bed and Dave left for his fishing trip this morning. Im off to Sydney tomorrow so will be back online after the weekend. Would love to take you all with me! What a girls weekend that would be!

Hope you managed to catch that eggy Dreamers! Have a lovely weekend :D

Fantastic news about OH sperm for the IUI bbyO , hope you find somewhere near by soon!

AFM - AF has officially left the building, yay! Can I ask, when you all got your Mirena coil removed, did you get nauseous a few weeks after and a loss of appetite? Since the removal of mine I keep getting waves of nausea, it is decreasing now but before AF arrived I actually thought I was going to throw up a few times? Also i've had zero appetite recently, like yesterday I had a bowl of Cheerios in the morning at 9am and I didn't feel hungry at all until around 3pm when all I fancied was a banana then I went to TGI Fridays with a friend in the evening and managed to eat my starter then literally a few chips and picked at the rest of my meal...also got a cocktail and I couldn't drink it - not like me at all :haha: ... its really thrown me, I normally LOVE food! It good in the sense that I will probably loose a little weight, but it is a little concerning incase its something else? Trying to find out if its linked to Mirena or not? Also kinda thinking it could be Cysts? :shrug:

x

I haven't had any nausea or anything like that post Mirena. My tummy does get upset with the prenatal vit. Could that be something going on with you?

Bbyo---- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your temps are looking REALLY promising!!!! Seems like the FB Is helping! When are you testing?!

Mellie- I don't remember being nauseaus at all, now I am tho most of the time due to Metformin. Hope you start feeling better!

Afm- my back is killing me!!! Cramps from hell, and so flipping tired! I went to bed at 9:30 last night, sO I really shouldnt be this tired!

I really think my temp from today was a fluke. I was so hot when I woke up and I wasn't dead asleep when I took my temp. I had been in and out of sleep for a little bit.

Today is Operation Will The Spotting! I want to take my meds!

Woohooo! I still think you're not out!!!!! Even if Af shows its awesome that you've made it this long without spotting!!!!

Well after 45 days post Mirena removal...I think I may have a visit from AF!! I went to take a test yesyerday and seen blood when I wiped. Nothing heavy so using a panty liner. That evening it was gone. Now this morning I am spotting. Breast are soooo sore! I took a test today wondering if it was just a fluke but a BFN!! Do you all think it is an offically AF? Anyone had this happen to you? I wanna know if I should mark this as a cycle so I know when I ovulate next....help!!!

Sounds like it Lacey! Same thing happened to me! Yay at least you know where you stand now and out of limbo!

X

Mellie...when did you start? Was it heavy or continuous? i am not sure if I am suppossed to count this as a cycle ya know. Just a tinge of pink now when I wipe. My boobs are extremely sore too:-( I don't even remember what my old cycles were like because it has been over 5 yrs!

Hopn- I had some spotting for like a day or 2 after removal and then started af. I didn't get another for 80+ days. I had to take provera then, and I still do do start a period. If you click on my charts you'll see how long my cycles are. I do have PCOS tho.

Some of us had super crazy light AF after Mirena came out. I know Rainy did the entire time. I don't remember spotting before AF before Mirena but I spot anywhere from 1 to 5 days before AF shows up now.

Stupid Mirena.

Coil was removed 30th July, spotting until 2/3rd August then I had spotting on 28th august evening, 30th morning then AF arrived full force and very heavy 31st around mid day and has finally left the building after 7 days

X

I am hoping AF gets heavier and I ovulate. Ladies is there anway to know your ovulating beside an ovulation test (which are expensive)? I work nights so it is hard to keep track of my BBT because some days I sleep at night and some days I sleep during the day. So I never have a consistant time to take temps:-(

temping is the only sure-fire way to be clear about your ovulation... but for several months i used opks and my fertility monitor, and it was pretty accurate... but im not sure i actually ovulated every month, even with positive opks!

before mirena i had heavy, long periods that were very irregular (35-50+ days). I had DS and had mirena put in at 5 weeks pp... during the time I had it in, my periods were extremely light- as in... I would go to the bathroom, wipe, and there would be a bit of blood... then nothing. that was it! I had removal bleeding 4 days after having it taken out (had it in for 2.5 years)...then my first af 38 days later. since then my periods have been pretty regular at 28-33 days each cycle! I am on my 12th cycle TTC since!

4-5 more days until testing! I started my usual dull pressure/cramps today! boo!

Your chart looks so amazing babyo! The fertilaid definitely seems to please your angry uterus! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->