The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I breastfed DD until she was 5 months old and my period didn't come till a few weeks after I had stopped so around 6 months!! You don't always get our periods back with breast feeding so could be the same for you?

With DS my AF returned after 2 months and I was mixed feeding from 6 weeks old so after I reduced his breast feeds period returned

HTH!

Xx
X

Yea, I'm hoping af doesn't come back for a while. I've heard everything from a few weeks to over a year. I just don't like not knowing!!:)

garden how come you planning on ttc twins? Is that just a hope or a possibility? it made me giggle and now i'm really curious :)

garden how come you planning on ttc twins? Is that just a hope or a possibility? it made me giggle and now i'm really curious :)

Lol, it's definitely a hope. Call me crazy but I've always wanted twins. When I was young, I wanted boy/girl fraternal twins so I woulnt have to go through child birth again, but now that Abigail is here, I want twin boys. :) And it could be a possibility. I've read that conceiving twins is more likely while breastfeeding plus my great grandmother apparently had four sets of twins. And DH and I were prescribed clomid before Abigail so if I get super antsy to get pregnant once my cycle returns, I might consider taking it. I have a full plate with just Abigail and school for now though!! :)

Mellissa, it took about 6 weeks for my af to return after I had DS. I hear it stays away longer when you are breastfeeding! Also! Twins would be AMAZING! I would also welcome that! lol I'd like to say I would be done with having kids at 3 total, but I love being pregnant and being a mom so IDK... maybe I would keep going. haha

bbyo- Glad you arent experiencing any crazy side effects with Femara. I have everything possible crossed for you...!

How's everyone doing this evening? I took a nap after work and I woke up to SERIOUS af cramps. I am assuming the witch will be here soon bc they have continuously gotten worse over the past 2 days or so. Boo. Still.....holding.....hope!

The blog has been fired up this cycle. I am documenting every little thing the Femara does which so far is nothing! :)

Taurus - Sorry I read your ovulation chart wrong and thought you were on CD1 again! I really hope AF stays away - whats your longest cycle before this one?

Calasen - OK lets wish for a BFP or AF so you can start new drug - good luck

Baby0 - good luck with the femara! FX'd for you

garden - must be annoying not knowing - another 6 months without AF sounds good though!

AFM - Havent done anything else stupid (yet!) and did manage to get in to the house again. Currently 8dpo, as usual getting very tempted to test but have held out so far. I get the impulse to though literally about once an hour! No real symptoms, but then I wouldnt expect anything much based on last time. I really hope this is the month.

oh man im so annoyed!! my big fat post just got lost to the bnb monster! boo!

anyway, my longest cycle ever has been 33 days. unfortunately, i have an 11 day LP so even when i test early its WAY early. i have to be late to get an accurate result. lol ALSO... i didnt keep track of anything this cycle so im not sure what day i ovulated... but i got ewcm around cd21 so im assuming i O'ed on my latest day.
i work at 7am tomorrow so if she comes i will be updating you guys from work. im sleeping with a pad on tonight and wearing one to work just in case she creeps up on me. i have been having af cramps for a few days now so im expecting her.
i tested today with a clearblue digi, bfn.

wish me luck ladies!

hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dreamers, hold off as long as u can! i cant wait to see your beautiful pink lines in a few days!!

Mellissa, yes it does! I'm remaining hopeful. It's after midnight so im officially on cd34. I'm.terrified.to.the.core!!!

Hello ladies....been a few days since I been on thanks to working night shift and having my kiddos during the week. Hope all is well and we have a few BFP soon.

Calasen-how is the married life:) Hope it is amazing and treating you well.

Taurus- FX AF leaves you alone and we get another BFP!! We need more this month!

AFM- I started spotting on Sept 5th but AF was full force on Sept 9th. She is still here so I am not sure what date to use for my first day od my cycle. Anyone have an idea? If I use the 5th then it says I am to start trying in 2 days which seems weird since AF is still in full force. Help please....

Hi Hopn-CD1 should be the first day of red flow so I'd guess 9/9 if I were you...

Okay because the 5-8th was slightly red but only needed a panty liner but starting the 9th it was heavy and had to use tampons. So u think I should use the 9th and CD1?

Lacey, I would say CD1 is 9th also hun! Nice to hear from you, glad AF showed her face so you know where your upto!!

Taurus - Fingers crossed for you hun, I hope AF stays away!!!

AFM - DTD last night and OH said he wanted to go again :lol: I normally say no and turn over and go to sleep :haha: but I said oh go on then....so we had a double whammy (pardon the pun) last night so hopefully lots of spermies waiting for the egg! Gonna try DTD again tomorrow night and monday! :) Eeeek i'm excited, do you ever lay in bed after DTD thinking that could of been the one! I know i've not technically ovulated yet but the little swimmers will be making their way to where they need to go and getting comfy :lol:

x

Oh and also abit of a TMI here but if the woman ejaculates first, does it have any affect on the CM etc? :shrug: I pretty much always O before OH does....worried that it might affect conceiving?

x

Mellie- Yeah I am going to use the 9th to be safe but bums me out because now I have to wait 4 more days to try BDing but I am sure I will try as soon as AF leaves until my calendar says so. Crazy that I am only a few days behind you...pretty exciting actually. Hopefully we both have BFP in October!!! As far as O'ing before your partner....I don't think that would affect anything at all. I mean you maybe a little more lubricated but other then that...I don't think it would matter. It is funny because while I was on the Mirena I was so anal about going pee right after sex but now I wanna just lay there so the spermies can do there thing. Am I the only dork that thinks this way? I just feel as if I jump up after sex and go oee then all the miracle makers are being flushed away! Sorry might be a but TMI but hey I am sure a few of you have thought this too!

Mellie my fingers are crossed for you. Hopefully I can start trying soon:) If I am still visiting with AF when my fertile time begins should I still continue to try? Anyone? Although I hoping she leaves soon since she has been here for over a week now but maybe it is because it is my first cycle post Mirena!

Haha i'm the same! Last night after DTD I lay with my bum in the air for a while then slept on my back instead of my side as it normally all leaks out (tmi) then I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee and could feel it leaking out then.

From what I have heard though, it doesn't matter if some leak out, aslong as the majority made it, it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg! fingers X'd!!!

Lacey I would say just DTD as and when for this cycle, then maybe start temping and/or using OPK next cycle?
x

See I knew someone else would be thinking the same thing...haha Yeah I try and sleep on my back too. We have DTD twice while AF was visiting this week (yes again TMI...but really we all are menstrating woman) so we never know what will come of it but we will def be trying come this next week. I wanted to try temping but I work 4 nights a week so I never wake up the same time each day. Some days I sleep all day and others are normal...so it is so hard to have consistant temping times:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->