The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

ok pity party over here is over. i had a good cry in the shower this morning, lol.

id like to just move on from this now!!!!!!!

i have a LONG work week ahead of me...it will keep me distracted. im back to temping this cycle. my new insurance will start in a few weeks so ill get one more chart in before i go see the midwife again to see what she suggests.

dreamers you just have to get a bfp!! im willing you to be pregnant. lol

Happy birthday Mellie!!!! :cake: hope it was a good one :wine:

I know it's probably just fluke temps, but I'm praying my temp stays up!! I get my ch's hairs if it does!!! And this would be my first cycle ovulating!!!!!

Melissa- not really, I started walking last week, I kinds watch what I eat and taking my Metformin. That's pretty much it. But my temps are always wacky so I shouldn't get my hopes up!

Molly - Im so sorry AF got you. I know it must be extra hard this month, but a busy week at work should help, and its good to have a plan of attack already for next month

Stacey - I really hope your temps stay up as well, would make for a much shorter cycle!

Mellie - happy birthday! Goodness me, TTC #3 at 24! Makes me feel a bit behind TTC #1 at 32!

Rainy - So glad the scan went well, do you have a pic? Cant believe your already 14 weeks!

AFM CD 10 today. I caved and started testing yesterday evening. BFN. Im losing hope for this cycle and getting frustrated (no doubt fuelled by PMS), how can it be so bloody hard to get up the duff? This IS ridiculous, every drug addict/alcoholic/unfit mother seems to be able to do it, why cant we??! Rant over. We will have been actively TTC tomorrow for 1 year. I am trying to reduce my disappointment with a plan for next cycle - all out next month - temps, OPKs, no caffeine (the hardest bit!), and following the recipe from my BFP /miscarriage cycle - grapefruit juice and EPO (to increase EWCM) before ovulation, pineapple after (to help implantation).

Molly - Im so sorry AF got you. I know it must be extra hard this month, but a busy week at work should help, and its good to have a plan of attack already for next month

Stacey - I really hope your temps stay up as well, would make for a much shorter cycle!

Mellie - happy birthday! Goodness me, TTC #3 at 24! Makes me feel a bit behind TTC #1 at 32!

Rainy - So glad the scan went well, do you have a pic? Cant believe your already 14 weeks!

AFM CD 10 today. I caved and started testing yesterday evening. BFN. Im losing hope for this cycle and getting frustrated (no doubt fuelled by PMS), how can it be so bloody hard to get up the duff? This IS ridiculous, every drug addict/alcoholic/unfit mother seems to be able to do it, why cant we??! Rant over. We will have been actively TTC tomorrow for 1 year. I am trying to reduce my disappointment with a plan for next cycle - all out next month - temps, OPKs, no caffeine (the hardest bit!), and following the recipe from my BFP /miscarriage cycle - grapefruit juice and EPO (to increase EWCM) before ovulation, pineapple after (to help implantation).

:hug: we can do this honey and we will get those little beans one way or another!! If need to talk we are all here for you honey XXX

I spoke too soon about those side effects. I have extreme fatigue and hot flashes.

I basically slept from Saturday afternoon until this morning and I've turned into a toaster oven. No one mentioned fatigue to me. My DH said on Saturday night I was so hot he got up and left our bed, at which point I woke up and turned the air down to 60 and I was still hot! I woke up to him the next day wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt with the hood pulled over his head and shivering. I was laying on top of the covers wearing nothing and drenched in sweat. Same thing all day yesterday and last night.

We so need a BFP in this thread. It's been too long. Dreamers, I often have the same feeling, especially about the crazy exW. She is due any day now. Why does she, who lives off welfare and is a horrible human being and mother, get to have yet another child (with no daddy of course) and I can't even manage to have one! I cried about it all weekend. Maybe I should add overly emotional to the list of side effects! lol Until this weekend I didn't care if she was having a kid or not. I rather be childless than be unemployed/fired, living off government aid, have no baby daddy, have no friends, etc.

My opk was eerily dark for this point in the cycle so I assume I'll O pretty soon. :)

Well, bfn this morning. Still kinda early, and my chart is still odd, so just gonna wait. AF is due in three days and if she doesn't show up, I'll retest then.

Nooooo wayyyy!!!! Cross hairs this early in my cycle???!!!! I can't believe it!!!

Molly- hope you are doing ok today honey. Thinking of you.

Stacey- what a bummer that your temps went down. I hope they go back up!

Dreamers- fingers crossed it was just too early. :hugs: I will post an u/s later when I am at my laptop.

Mellie- hope it was the best birthday ever !!

Calasen- you have such a lovely attitude toward ttc! I wish I could marry DH again, I remember it was magical.

Babyo- I hope those horrible side effects are a symptom of how much progress is being made by them in your uterus. Maybe DH's sperm will appreciate being in a freezer? :)

Jcombs- sorry for the BFN, like I said to dreamers, hopefully it is just too early.

Love your crosshairs stacey! Hope your temps stay up so they don't go away!!

Jcomb-
sorry about the bfn! Youre not out tho!!! FX'd!!!

Bbyo- hope those side effects go away! Or a good sign! :hugs:

Woah! Look at those CH! That is awesome Stacey! I hope the meds are doing something.

I am holding out hope for all our early testers this cycle. It's still early. :) There is plenty of time for a BFP. :)

Rainy--looking forward to seeing your little bean!

AFM...it's an ovary war zone down there. If the hot flashes don't get me, the ice pick through the abdomen will. In my mind I am producing a monster egg and that is causing all the pain.

My boobs are seriously tender today! :shrug: also had a sharp shooting pain in my ovary earlier...did an OPK this evening and my line is fading so I think I may of possibly O'd already and im gonna have a shorter cycle?? Or could of been faded because it was later in the day...think I'm gonna temp next cycle, OPKs are confusing! We got BDing in last night anyway so hopefully we've done enough, doubt we wil BD tonight, I'm knackered today!!

Yay for CH Stacey, fingers crossed for you!

BBYo yay for monster eggs lol!! Go get to work!

Thanks for the birthday wishes by the way, I had the best weekend ever :D got so spoilt and felt like a very lucky lady...feeling soo happy recently, hoping the happiness and luckiness continues and I get my BFP this month!!!

When's everyone due to test/AF due btw?? keep loosing track!

X

Well ladies please help. As most of you know I had Mirena out July 20th and AF showed up 48 days later on Sept. 9th and was pretty heavy. I got sick this morning and felt just weird but AF is just now tappering off. I took 3 test and all faint positives. Anyway I could be pregnant even though I have had a heavy periodthe last 8 days....HELP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->