The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

yeah they were all negative until the 6th and stopped testing. These are from today as soon as I took them.https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=478961&d=1347909207

Stacey- if your temp goes back up you'll keep your CH's right? Or even if they just stop getting lower? Sometimes fertility friend confuses me....

Mellie- sometimes I would get a near positive OPK followed by a fainter one and then suddenly get an obvious positive. The amount of liquid you've had to drink plus the time of day can affect it for sure. Keep BDing just in case you haven't yet!

Hopn- I have never experienced something like what you are describing, but about 6 weeks after Mirena coming out I had a faint positive pregnancy test, then 2 days later, quite a bit of spotting, a negative pregnancy test and then 2 weeks after my faint positive my temperatures finally dropped and I had AF. All of this to illustrate how strange our bodies behave after Mirena.

I think you should call your Dr. or midwife and tell them what is going on, maybe they'd like you to come in and figure out what is happening for sure.

Hello All :wave:

I had my Mirena out on 9/4. I had a "Mirena AF" (very light) on 8/31. If everything went as planned then I am about 3-4 DPO. I was not regular during Mirena, so I'm not sure if my cycle will resume what it was before...hoping so. I always got the AF symptoms every month just never an actual AF.

fx'd that I actually am in the 2WW!! I'm going to hold out and try testing on the 26th. DH leaves town on the 27th so I'd like an answer before he leaves...:haha:

I have not been charting, using OPK, or temping since I was waiting for AF or BFP to show up this month...ahhhh I'm going crazy :wacko:

Any of you ex-Mirena users have any advice??? Sorry lots of rambling!

Wifey1013- ditto to what Bbyo said! If I did ovulate 3 days ago, this was my first time ovulating since getting off Mirena in January! You should start charting just to have an idea.

Liz- yeah! If it's lower my ch's will probably disappear :( I have to go for blood work on Friday anyway to get my potassium levels checked. So we'll know for sure if I ovulated( she's doing my cd21 blood work also.

Hopn- hope you get sOme answers tomorrow!!! Keep us updated!

BByo- I like the "live traffic feed" thingy on your blog. I was wondering at first why it said the name of my town on there. LOL duh!!!

Ha!

I'll be writing an epic blog of ovary warfare this evening.

I swear the Femara is going to make my ovary squirt out my belly button.

Should I wait to see if AF shows up next week or just jump in head first now??? I don't even know where to begin with charting....:?:

Should I wait to see if AF shows up next week or just jump in head first now??? I don't even know where to begin with charting....:?:

Ahhh, yeah. You should probably just wait for af and start the first day then. Just click on my chart and it will take you to ff. you can sign up there. It gives you a tour of how to use it and what you need to do.

Ahhh, yeah. You should probably just wait for af and start the first day then. Just click on my chart and it will take you to ff. you can sign up there. It gives you a tour of how to use it and what you need to do.

Great!! Thank you!!!

I should've known better than getting my hopes up :( . I'll give it a few more days. If nothing, I'll start provera. I don't plan on having a long cycle!

When do you get to meet with someone about getting your cycles on track? It seems like starting provera over and over may just mess with them even more since your body doesn't have the opportunity to work itself out without hormones, right? I don't know anything about Provera but I hope you get things working soon!!

I know, I know the Metformin should be helPing with getting my cycles back to normal. She said to give it 3 months to start working. I think it's been two months or so. I'm fixing to change doctors. When I get an appointment I will ask him/her tO run tests again, and do an US also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->