The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi Ladies,

Please keep my new niece in your thoughts. I haven't heard anything about why she is so hooked up to all this but just saw this pic posted on Facebook...

247945_524286820920049_313209964_n.jpg

Callina Anne, born 9/17/2012 @ 9:47 pm 4 lbs 5 ounces

I'm assuming she must have been early. They don't live around here so we only recently found out she was pregnant and they didn't know when she was due.

Yet another "oops" baby for SIL who can't be bothered to spend time with her other two girls. (UGH)

Awww poor little baby!! Hope she makes a speedy recovery

Xxxx

I've had enough of the oopsies lately. Crazo exW who had no baby daddy, is unemployed, living on welfare, and demanding baby items from my DH b/c if he doesn't give them to her she can't meets my SS's needs (food, clothing, shelter <--her words, not mine) is about to give birth any day. Her due date was today. That's just what she needs, another kid!

I've had enough of the oopsies lately. Crazo exW who had no baby daddy, is unemployed, living on welfare, and demanding baby items from my DH b/c if he doesn't give them to her she can't meets my SS's needs (food, clothing, shelter <--her words, not mine) is about to give birth any day. Her due date was today. That's just what she needs, another kid!

Yea, oops babies drive me crazy...although....my baby bro and I were both oops babies so.... :)

Made my appointment! Oct 16th! That's the earliest I could get in...I think I'll just hold off on the Provera and see what happens.

Bbyo- i wish I was that optimistic!!! I've been feeling a lil crampy today. Could be from all the walking I've been doing in the am. I haven't felt this tired in a while, I Took a 2 hr nap!!! I hope my ovaries listen to you!!! I'll owe you big time! :p

Hello all!

My name is Abby and I just had my mirena removed at the beginning of August... I had a small amount of withdrawl bleeding/ spotting for 2 days after removal. About a week or so after that, I had what I thought was a light period lasting approx 4 days (honestly I'm embarrassed to say I didn't do a very good job of writing down actual dates.... 100% regretting that bad decision now)...

I had the mirena for 2 1/2 years and becides the first few months, never had a period. Before mirena my periods had been regular ever since I was like 11 years old. I am currently 26 years old and trying to conceive my first baby. It's now september 18 and I have yet to have a "real" period... I know it's WAY early to start worrying, but after countless hours researching pregnancy after mirena, I can't help but be nervous and discouraged and a little angry at the misinformation given to me regarding being able to conceive right away after removal.

I was hoping it would be ok with you all if I joined this forum. I actually spent all day yesterday reading your past posts (I know I'm a complete dork lol) and I would really like to be a part. I have to say that I have the utmost respect for all you women and since this is my first time trying to conceive, I was hoping it might be helpful also.

To be honest, I'm not really sure where to start on my journey. Should I start temping even though I havent had a period yet? And what about the ovulation test kits? Do I need to wait till I have a period before using them? I really am at a loss (especially since this is my first time even trying for a baby and especially because I have yet to get my period :-( )... Should I be BDing now just in case?

Any advice or "point in the right direction" would be so appreciated. I want to say thank you so much for your help in advance and I am very much so looking forward to getting to know you all!!

xxoo
AbbyRuth :)

Welcome AbbyRuth! This is the best group of ladies for support!!! I would start temping, just to have an idea of what's goIng on. Do you remember when your actual 4 days of light flOw started? You could go to fertility friend and start there. I'm not as good with the advice as the others lol. Hopefully your cycles get back to normal! I've been ttc for 8 months now and haven't ovulated once :cry: opk's don't work for me it seems. You can try them tho. Amazon sells them by the batch and at a good price.

--it's 8:30 pm and I have some egg white cm!!!! I am so excited!!!! Lol

Oh, i just saw you don't remember dates. I guess you'll have to wait for af to start. Sorry I'm not much help :(

hi abby, I have to keepthis brief since I'm on my phone and I apologize in advance for spelling errors! Anyway, everyone is different. My bff from high school conceived her first month after removal. I had monthly af the whole last year I had mirena and my cycles continued afterward but it still took nine cycles to conceive.and when I did, I had low progesterone. Other ladies on here can explain the ttc issues they've had as well. You could ntnp til af comes just bd ever other day or you could get serious right away and start temping. If you go that route, join fertility friend.com and/or buy the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility it was a fantastic resource.

Anyway, best of luck to you and welcome to the board!!

Welcome Abby - good luck! I personally would just have fun random baby dancing this month until you get af. definately sign up for fertilityfriend.com - they will send you about 20 lessons teaching you all the important bits of ttc - I was so excited at the start of TTC I loved getting the emails (turns out your not the only dork!)

Melissa - my thoughts are with your gorgeous baby neice who I am sure will pull through just fine.

Stacey - so sorry your CH's disappeared (((HUGS))) I can't see how your ovaries have any choice but to obey the omnipotent BabyO

Operation - what an image! Ovaries bursting out of your belly button! You are hilarious

AFM - I spent Tuesday at work in a huff because it was the 1 year anniversary of starting to TTC and of course BFN that morning. I was surrounded by pregnant women and feeling very sorry for myself! Boobs got sore on the drive home from work and so of course i had to POAS - Im pretty sure its a BFP, very faint again, but same result with every test so far. Im trying not to get excited after the last time - Im telling myself it doesnt really count until we see a heart beat, but its hard not to get carried away :)

So now I've got our BFP run started again Im hoping we'll get a few in the next month :)

Hi Abby, welcome to our little thread!

In Melissa, 24 and TTC #3 with my fiancé! Had my mirena removed 30th July so this is our first proper month of trying, I've attempted to use OPKs this cycle but I couldn't really pin point O with it, I think I am 2dpo now?

I would suggest NTNP until your AF arrives, hopeully it won't be long!!

Good luck

X

Dreamers did you just sneak in with a :bfp: ???????

I soo hope you did darling!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->