The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Congrats Dreamers!!! That's great!

And I just want to say thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome and for your advice. Out of curiosity... Is it possible to O and not get AF? I swear multiple times now I've had EWCM and I know that can be due to a surge in estrogen, but I was just wondering if it's possible to O and not have AF....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day :)

Xxoo

EEEEKKKK! Dreamers!! BFP!!! :D Woo hoo!!!!

Abby--I'm on cycle 1 billion post Mirena removal. I would go ahead and start temping no matter where you are in the cycle. I wish I would have started immediately but I waited like 6 or 7 cycles to start. It's such useful information. TCOYF is also a great book. I picked up a used copy for $3 and I've read it cover to cover twice. :) It's soooo helpful and even has picture of CM so you know what you're dealing with! :haha:

AFM...anybody think my temp rise today could be an O rise? I know it didn't go above what my coverline would be but it's still a pretty big jump. Still no + opk but it was really close the last two days and then today was very faint.

Congrats Dreamers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bbyo- could be, maybe a slOw rise this cycle? Didnt you have a
Cycle where you had at + OPK the day after your rise?

Thanks bbyo.... And ya that's pretty frecking awesome lol..

Hope everyone's doing well today :)

xxoo

Welcome Abby Ruth-I don't see why you can't start temping now. Temping and charting offer so much valuable info, as Babyo said. DO IT!

DREAMERS
OH
MY
GOSH
Congratulations! I am beyond excited for you! I am SOO happy! :cloud9::happydance::hugs:

Babyo- certainly could be, but I would still keep peeing on sticks and doing the deed just in case. :)

Mellissa- thinking of your niece, hope she can go home sooner than later!

If I get a little patch of egg white after going # 2 would you mark it as that on your chart? Even if it's a tiny bit?

Gd evening ladies!

Question for you all...I'm thinking of starting temping...could I do that from tomorrow? Mainly just to get a feel for how it works anaybe it will show what happens to my temps in lead up to AF or BFP??

Also exciting news from me, off to book our wedding venue tomorrow for 24th May 2014, excitingggg!! :cloud9: need to get a ticker I think!!!

Definitely Mellie!!! Ohhhh how fun!!! Don't forget to link your chart also, we love stalking charts and other journals :)

Update on niece...made it through surgery for a blocked gi tract, will remain in nicu for a few weeks longer...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding mellie!

Abby, maybe your body geared up to o giving you ewcm but wasnt successful yet so thats why af hasn't arrived? I know my body gears up for a long time before I ovulate because I always had 3-4 days of dark strong positive opks before my temp rise.

Abby - Only one way you can O and not get AF - if your preggers! But you can certainly get AF but not ovulate.

Mellie - How exciting, loved planning my wedding, bet your having a great time! And if you want to start temping straight away no better time than tomorrow, you do need to wake around the same time every morning and take your temp as soon as you wake to get as accurate chart as possible. I struggled with getting a clear pattern, as am a shift worker (I think you said you are too?) In which case you can still temp, just take your temp as soon as you wake after the same number of hours sleep every day/night.

Operation - I agree, could be the start of a slow riser, keep BDing, I think were going to have to wait for a few days to know for sure. FX'd'

Stacey - definately chart that EWCM, thats pretty much the only time I see my EWCM

AFM - Thanks ladies, really trying not to get too carried away as I was so devastated last time. But I will be trying anything and everything possible to keep this little bean healthy. Have a book to read today on preventing MC and Id appreciate any words of wisdom. On my side, I dont have the stress of my professional exams that I had last time, Im hoping that will make all the difference :)

Stacey- I agree with dreamers, and had a similar experience.

Mellie- can't wait to hear all about your wedding plans!

Dreamers- I am sending lots of sticky vibes your way. I think everything will be just fine. :)

Dreamers, has your progesterone level been checked? I only ask since that seems to be quite a common problem after mirena...

Hi Gardens -
No, I havent seen by doctor yet, but the last pregnancy was a missed abortion so my body was inappropriately holding on to a non-viable pregnancy and I had to have a D&C. I assume if progesterone is low, you should have a proper miscarriage?

Thanks all! Going to meet the lady next Weds at our venue to discuss and put deposit down! :D Should keep my mind off TTC and stop me stressing so much! :lol:

Well its just me and DS at home and I have a list longer than my arm of housework that needs to be done but I appear to be sat on BnB doing NOTHING! I have zero motivation today and feel abit blah....back at work tomorrow though and have a friend coming over at 1 so I really need to get a wriggle on!!

Oh and I stupidly forgot to take thermometer to bed with me so didn't end up temping this am lol! Think I might just start on CD1 (if I get to there anyway ;) PMA! )

Dreamers - I have everything crossed for you, have you booked in with the Dr/Midwife yet? or tested again?

x

No idea....mine was tested at 18dpo and came back at 8 so it had been high enough to sustain until then but it's apparently supposed to be above 20 by then to sustain the pregnancy so I was put on a supplement til 10weeks

So I thought maybe I O'd yesterday but now I don't think so. My opks keep getting lighter. I didn't think Femara would give a false + opk.

The hubs promised we would keep BDing every day until I for sure O. He's such a good hubby! :)

BByo- such a good hubby! It seems a little early for you to Ovulate tho. how's your ovaries? :)

afm- same ole, same ole. I am slowly giving up :(. This is sooo frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->