The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I should ovulate between CD 10 and CD 14 according to the RE. Today is CD 12 and my opks are getting lighter.

I hate my body again.

Babyo- you could still get a positive tomorrow. Hang in there! Your body might not behave the way it normally would since you are taking femara, but that's the idea, right? The way your body had been behaving on its own wasn't cutting it!

Stacey- you hang in there too sweetie!

Mellie- did you get anything done? :)

Melissa- they really weren't. But I never really cared :(.

BByo- ch's!!!! Wohooo!

Me- nada lol

You have kids already tho, right? So you didn't have trouble conceiving before? Were you officially trying like you are now? I wish there was a magic cure for everyone. Our that getting pregnant was as easy as they tell us in high school! You just have to have sex once and BAM, you will have a baby nine months later!

Yeah, and I never had a issue trying to get pregnant. Maybe it all started when I got Mirena?

Go BabyO! Great temp rise - did you ever get a positive OPK? Most months I assume I missed the peak (even this month) as it would fade in and out but never quite get fully positive

Stacy - Can you remember how long your cycles were before the mirena? I hope ovulation hurries up and happens, and you get some BD in just before.

Garden - I totally agree, getting pregnant should not be this hard!

TWW is soooooo boring :coffee:

How is everyone? Whats everyone upto this weekend?

I'm currently at work, finish at 1pm then i'm going to snuggle up on the sofa and read my kindle for a while I think...its soooo cold today here, I may even get back into my pjs lol!!
Sunday we are off to a 3rd birthday party at a farm :cloud9: it sounds so cute, you get to see all the animals, feed the sheep with bottles, the kids get to go on a tractor ride and then they have some dinner in a barn!

Oooh and i'm so sad that i'm soo loking forward to Xfactor (UK) bootcamp is on tonight hehe

AFM TTC wise, yep just in TWW, around 4DPO I think, no major symptoms just yet, apart from peeing more? Hmm!

x

Dreamers- I remember they were pretty long, If my husband(bf then) hadn't gotten me the pregnancy test I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. I honestly thought I wasn't going to be able to have kids and didn't take care of myself when I was going out with the husband. lol.They got better after I had my son. and It took me about 4 months to get pregnant with my daughter. Then I got the IUD and didn't have a period for the whole 3 years that I was on it. Hopefully my new Doctor will do more for me that the previous one was willing to.

- weird temp dip today, It was taken at 4:15, I usually temp at 5 am. got up to pee after and then went back to sleep, woke up at 5:37 and my temp was 97.7 then, SO now I have no idea which to use! The 97.3 was the first temp and with more hours of sleep.

So do you guys honestly think that was O? My temps are still in the 96s and barely at the cover line. I never got a positive opk but I'm still doing them.

It doesn't make any sense at all. I'm going to have to email the RE with my chart and ask what he thinks and when I should take the progesterone.

BBYo- It doesn't really look like you did. your temps have always been in the 97's. Maybe not a strong O? Are you going to the Progesterone? Did the RE get back to you? WIth that dip today and EWCM maybe you're gearing up to?

Mellie- hope the frequent urination is a good sign!

Stacey- I am eager for you to see a new dr. Your deserve some answers!!

Babyo- maybe you are gearing up to ov. Your temp dip today looks promising, hopefully your temp will rise a good bit tomorrow. :)

Dreamers- how are you? Any spotting? Feeling ok?

AFM- I tried to upload the u/s pic the other day but had some major technical issues. I will try again today. We have been super busy, most of the time I find to read and post on BnB is with my phone.
I have been feeling pretty fantastic physically, but incredibly irritable yesterday. Hope I didn't hurt any loved ones! :)

We are going to keep BD every day. We missed Friday bc we were so exhausted. I will email the RE tomorrow and ask when to take the progesterone. I should have the most awesome O ever with femara so I think FF is wrong.

Hi everyone -
BabyO - I agree, it would be very early to ovulate at cd 10, I think its more likely your getting your ovulation dip now (BD!) and will see the rise tomorrow, FF will probably change your CHs after that - its happened a couple of times to me.

Stacy - I hope your new doctor has some great ideas for you, is the metformin supposed to bring on ovulation? Or stabilise your cycles?

Rainy - great to hear your feeling well, apart from the moodiness yesterday! Would love to see the ultrasound.

AFM - No spotting so far thank goodness, I feel ok. Went to the reef yesterday and had a lovely day with hubby, swimming, fishing, relaxing. I think Im going to need a lot of distraction as Im completely obsessed with the pregnancy, avoiding risks and eating healthy. Its going to drive me nuts waiting for the 1st appointment, Ill try and schedule it today. Its basically feels like an extended TWW waiting to find out if this pregnancy is a go-er or not!

BBYo- It doesn't really look like you did. your temps have always been in the 97's. Maybe not a strong O? Are you going to the Progesterone? Did the RE get back to you? WIth that dip today and EWCM maybe you're gearing up to?

Really disappointed you didn't have a much higher temp today!!

Mellie- hope the frequent urination is a good sign!

Stacey- I am eager for you to see a new dr. Your deserve some answers!!

Babyo- maybe you are gearing up to ov. Your temp dip today looks promising, hopefully your temp will rise a good bit tomorrow. :)

Dreamers- how are you? Any spotting? Feeling ok?

AFM- I tried to upload the u/s pic the other day but had some major technical issues. I will try again today. We have been super busy, most of the time I find to read and post on BnB is with my phone.
I have been feeling pretty fantastic physically, but incredibly irritable yesterday. Hope I didn't hurt any loved ones! :)

Can't believe you're already an orange! So glad you're feeling well; hope you have more great days than irritable days!

We are going to keep BD every day. We missed Friday bc we were so exhausted. I will email the RE tomorrow and ask when to take the progesterone. I should have the most awesome O ever with femara so I think FF is wrong.

I agree with dreamers that you're gearing up to ov now. Fingers crossed for a temp spike tomorrow!

Hi everyone -
BabyO - I agree, it would be very early to ovulate at cd 10, I think its more likely your getting your ovulation dip now (BD!) and will see the rise tomorrow, FF will probably change your CHs after that - its happened a couple of times to me.

Stacy - I hope your new doctor has some great ideas for you, is the metformin supposed to bring on ovulation? Or stabilise your cycles?

Rainy - great to hear your feeling well, apart from the moodiness yesterday! Would love to see the ultrasound.

AFM - No spotting so far thank goodness, I feel ok. Went to the reef yesterday and had a lovely day with hubby, swimming, fishing, relaxing. I think Im going to need a lot of distraction as Im completely obsessed with the pregnancy, avoiding risks and eating healthy. Its going to drive me nuts waiting for the 1st appointment, Ill try and schedule it today. Its basically feels like an extended TWW waiting to find out if this pregnancy is a go-er or not!

How far along are you now? Hope you can confirm a hb soon. :flower:

Anyone heard from Molly?

hi gardens, Im just barely pregnant at 4+2 weeks
Ive just called the doctor and they cant get me in until 8+3 weeks, and then there is only one appt when DH is working :( otherwise I have to wait until 10 weeks! It seems so far away. I guess Im just going to have to be patient (that will be a first!) but either way I really would like DH to be there. Its going to be very hard alone

Operation - Go get it!!!! :)

Dreamers - So happy for you and totally get the need to be "extra careful" esp given your history! Keeping all but my legs crossed for you that this bean stays put :)

AFM - just got back from Dr's AF still missing, started 100mg of Clomid today - will wait and hope :)
Also have been super busy starting up a little venture to try to give me some purpose back in life :) (watch this space :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->