The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Operation - Go get it!!!! :)

Dreamers - So happy for you and totally get the need to be "extra careful" esp given your history! Keeping all but my legs crossed for you that this bean stays put :)

AFM - just got back from Dr's AF still missing, started 100mg of Clomid today - will wait and hope :)
Also have been super busy starting up a little venture to try to give me some purpose back in life :) (watch this space :) )

Bahaha everything but legs!!!! LOL

Calasen that totally cracked me up! lololol

Here's is my monthly "my body is so weird" report. I did an opk at 6:00 am Monday morning and it was really negative. There was hardly even a second line. We then traveled and flew home all day. At midnight when we got home I did another opk and it was +! I made DH BD even though we were exhausted. This morning it was negative again and I had the temp rise.

I thought the opk was supposed to go + 36 hours before O. Does this mean I O'd sometime yesterday since I got the temp rise or sometime last night?

Yea!!! Go babyo go!!

Fingers crossed the clomid works for you calasen!!

Unrelated to ttc, but dh and I are meeting with a lender tomorrow to see about getting preapproved for a mortgage. We are renting right now and really want to buy while prices are so low. Two our three bedroom homes in our area sell for $700k and up...but there are a ton of homes being short sold so fingers crossed we can qualify for something! I found a house I really love in a great quiet little neighborhood with lots of other kids so I'm really really hoping!! :)

Calasen- glad to hear the doc has given you more Clomid. What kind of venture?? Sounds exciting!

Babyo- I woke up this morning and after I scarfed down yogurt and granola like a beast the second thing I did was check your chart.
I think you ovulated in the middle of the night. Yay Babyo's body!

Dreamers- that is so long! But, it sounds scary to go to the appointment alone. What will you do?

Mellissa- I was so happy to see the orange! :)
Hope you get the house you want. Those sounds like some very expensive homes!

BabyO - I would say some time last night, so you got your BD in just in time! Did you dtd in the couple of days beforehand? I think I conceived BDing 2 days prior to O each time so far

Calasen - Thanks, but yes, maybe cross your fingers and not your legs! I will cross my legs that the clomid works for me as Im way too scared to BD anyway!

Gardens - good luck with the pre-approval! How exciting! I love house hunting, have even be viewing houses recently -supposed to be staying where we are mortgage very affordable, and paying it off, but sure is tempting to upgrade while house prices are low

AFM- I think Im going to need a LOT of distraction. Im going to try and relax, as this may not even be the pregnancy to stick, Im going to completely nuts if I stay this highly strung, miscarry and have to start again. So Im starting to meditate. But I cant wait to have a bump, yesterday I brought a belly band and a maternity tankini on sale (?!), Oh and a pregnancy yoga DVD.

Well I'm 7DPo today and I fainted earlier :blush: cut my finger opening a tin of beans and the sight of blood made me go all funny!! I had to lay on the floor with my finger in the air while my lovely OH cleaned my finger and bandaged me up...I was seeing black spots, sweating and feeling so so sick and blacked out for say 30 seconds....feeling a tad silly now but hoping it may be a preg sign?! :lol:

X

Dreamers--I do a lot of stuff with scent to relax and then I blog (and I haven't updated that thing so I need to do that.) I also bake. It's relaxing and you get to eat what you make at the end. You could totally use the "eat for two" excuse to bake.

woo hoo! The orange! We need a baby bump picture!

We got in plenty of BDing. The only day we took off was on Friday and that might not be a bad thing since DH has low morphology. We even woke up and BD again this morning just in case the egg was still alive. So Thursday night, Saturday night, Sunday night, Monday morning. We used PreSeed every time and I have been taking a baby aspirin this time too.

Hopefully we got enough little swimmers in there!

Sounds good Bbyo!!!

Mellissa- that sounds awesome! Hope it all works out for you guys!!!.

Afm- well went for blood work today. My new doctor also called in an order for blood work! Not sure if it just has to be done for every new patient. Makes me excited tho.

And I bought myself the new iPhone LOL! So I've been playing with my new toy all afternoon long!

Well I'm 7DPo today and I fainted earlier :blush: cut my finger opening a tin of beans and the sight of blood made me go all funny!! I had to lay on the floor with my finger in the air while my lovely OH cleaned my finger and bandaged me up...I was seeing black spots, sweating and feeling so so sick and blacked out for say 30 seconds....feeling a tad silly now but hoping it may be a preg sign?! :lol:

X

Hope that's a good sign!!!! FX!!!

Mellie--oh gosh! I missed your post. Hope you are ok now! :)

Jones--how goes the metformin?

Dreamers--I do a lot of stuff with scent to relax and then I blog (and I haven't updated that thing so I need to do that.) I also bake. It's relaxing and you get to eat what you make at the end. You could totally use the "eat for two" excuse to bake.

woo hoo! The orange! We need a baby bump picture!

We got in plenty of BDing. The only day we took off was on Friday and that might not be a bad thing since DH has low morphology. We even woke up and BD again this morning just in case the egg was still alive. So Thursday night, Saturday night, Sunday night, Monday morning. We used PreSeed every time and I have been taking a baby aspirin this time too.

Hopefully we got enough little swimmers in there!

Babyo- Sounds like your in with a great chance this month! :happydance: Good luck good luck good luck! Come on another BFP! I do like baking, and of course Ive got my sewing. I do keep finding myself on the internet though!

Mellie - Oh dear, you poor thing! Does sound promising though! When will you test? (Im a terrible serial POASer)

Mellissa- I was so happy to see the orange! :)
Hope you get the house you want. Those sounds like some very expensive homes!

They aren't anything special...just the area we live in unfortunately. It's completely ridiculous. We could move three hours south and get the same house for about $150K. Or 30 min closer to the coast from us and they go for over 2 million. So 700K is a steal! lol. Sometimes I hate living in CA! This is the one we are hoping to get...it's 3bd, 3 bth, 2100 sq ft. We are currently renting a 950 sq ft 2 bed, 1 bth so it would be a huge jump in size!

https://p.rdcpix.com/v02/lc37ee243-m0x.jpg

Mellie-Hope your finger is ok!

Too bad we're not all in the same country. It would be fun to help Dreamers to relax or keep preoccupied by doing a baked goods or sewn/knitted good exchange! I've never shipped internationally though and I assume it's pretty pricey?

Thanks girls....a girl I work with thinks I need to go to a and e, my finger keeps busting open :shock:

Think I'm gonna start testing Saturday!! Excited for this month

Gardens - house looks lovely. Great idea, I just made chocolate brownies, not sure what kind of state they would be in by the time they got to you! Probably not pleasant!

Mellie - oh dear, doesnt sound good! Looking forward to Saturday then

Stacey - hold in there, looks like from your previous charts when you have ovulated its been more like CD 28 - you poor thing!

Operation - odd, not sure what to make of that, except that you should probably BD again just in case! I had similar once or twice (OPK +, -, +), makes it very difficult to interpret. I was about to give up on OPKs when I ran out again as they seemed to be causing more confusion than anything else

Bbyo- could you be ovulating again?

Dreamers- I wish!!!! All those cycles ended with provera. I haven't ovulated once in the past 8 months I've been off Mirena. The only reason I get high temps which make is seem like I ovulated is because of the progesterone :(

We are going to keep BD every single day until I know I O'd for sure. I usually O on CD 18, which is tomorrow. We will not stop until that little egg has popped out of there! I think my body is really gearing up this time. I've had lots of weird pressure down there.

maybe it's gas!! hahahaha

Yay babyo, love your crosshairs!

Sorry to see your temp went down a bit stacy.

How are you doing dreamers? And rainy?

Mellie, is your finger better?

Calasen, when do we get to hear more about your big venture? Or did I miss it?

Still curious how taurus is doing...

And I wish gingerfaerie and purplepanda would update. I think they should have delivered by now. Lucy, if you are out there lurking, hope you are doing well too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->