The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Babyo- do you think you ovulated on cd15? The second positive opk is confusing. Either way, great to see your temp up now. This cycle looks good!

Dreamers- I love your ticker! I am sending lots of loving thoughts and sticky dust your way constantly. Hope you are taking very very good care of yourself. Is DH supportive? He must be scared, too.

Stacey- I am so eager to hear what the new doc will recommend for you.

Mellissa- that house looks perfect for a family. :)
I remember now that you live in the bay area, that explains the cost!

I am feeling ok. Sorry I suck at posting ultrasounds. I am in front of a computer at work all day and by the time I get home I don't think to use my laptop.
I am so excited for the anatomy scan I am going a little crazy!! 3 weeks to go! I hope hubby realizes the shopping that will commence once we know the gender! :)

Lol, at least you are waiting til after your anatomy scan! I started shopping for both genders as soon as we started ttc. The good thing was separating the cost over 18 months by the time Abigail arrived and I have a bunch for a future son too. The downside is I have so many clothes from newborn to 2t, that I have to really hold back on shopping now which is so difficult!!

The meeting with the lender didn't go as well as I'd hoped. I'll put more details in my journal instead of clogging up the ttc board.

Here's my opk from this morning. Would you guys count this as positive? I am so confused!!!

Attachments

• download 1.jpg
    download 1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 8
I think it's pretty close but not quite as dark as the control line....

Then I shall say it's negative!

I still have no idea when I ovulated. I'm going to start progesterone CD 20 or 21.

Yea those two dips make it hard to tell. Hopefully your temps over the next two days will make it more obvious. I had that in one of my cycles too...two dips back to back like that...

Sorry to hear it didnt go well at the lenders GardensOfEdens :( :hugs:

BbyO - OPKs confuse me so much, I think just keep at the BDing in hope that you catch eggy soon!!

Can't remember who asked, but my finger still keeps busting open and the tip of my finger feels really numb, I don't know if it has gotten infected? Boooh! :( Feeling very sorry for myself as its on my left hand, the hand that I use to write, open things etc and I keep going to press laptop keys with it...rather annoying!! Oh well, sure I will live!

8/9DPO today and i've had ALOT of stretchy EWCM today TMI but I constantly feel very wet! Not sure if its a good or bad thing....nearly caved this afternoon and did a test but pee was way too diluted anyway so decided against it! Hoping to hold out until Saturday although I think I may cave Friday!

x

Bbyo- lovely crosshairs!

Mellie- I hope your finger gets better! Maybe your just now ovulating?

Mellissa- sorry it didn't go to we'll :(

Liz- cant wait to see pics!!!

Afm- same, nothing has changed. I got a little excited yesterday, I was having some pinching like pains on my left, but no temp rise! :(

Sorry about your disappointment with the house Gardens (((HUGS)))

Stacey - oh, sorry, saw the cross hairs, that sucks! Really hoping this cycle will be different for you

Rainy - bet your so excited about going shopping! Soooo many gorgeous clothes to choose from!

AFM - Im OK, still impatient. DH is very supportive but cautious, he knows it can happen again and is so practical, wish I could think like him. He basically doesnt think about it, and is happy to wait for the ultrasound before he even starts. I SO wish I could do that!

Well ladies, I caved and tested thisorning......

BFP!!!! :D soooo happy!!! Thanks for all your help and support, sorry if was such a short stay and I didn't get to know you all more!!

X

Congrats mellie!

Babyo- did you start your progesterone supplement or is that a natural temp? Very nice and high either way :)

Would you guys consider this a positive? It was with 2nd morning urine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 7
i'm new to this and was just wondering if anybody can talk to me about getting pregnant.i'm a newly wed and i love kids but i don't have any and my husband and i are trying.I'm a little upset because i don't think i can have kids so if someone on here would please take the time to talk to me and be my friend i would really appriciate it.Thank you if you read this :) amanda143 God bless all of you !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->