The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi Amanda and welcome! Congrats on your marriage! This is a wonderful and supportive group of ladies on here. Have you recently had the Mirena IUD removed? How long have you been trying? Why do you think you can't get pregnant?

Stacey = positive!

Amanda - welcome, why dont you think you can get pregnant? You'll get loads of advise here, how long have you been trying and what have you been doing so far

Taurus ???

Welcome Amanda!!! I would start by charting. That way you could see if you're ovulating or not and then go from there. You could go to fertility friend and get an account. Were you on the Mirena?

Afm- no temp rise :( . Maybe it was just a random positive! I did one this am and it was negative.

you might still get the temp rise tomorrow - opks say you could ovulate anywhere between 24 and 48 hours after the positive. Id get some BDing quick if you havent already!

I woke up at hr earlier than my normal temping time. The other was 97.8. I didn't get out of bed or anything tho. Just turned around and went back to sleep. An hr later my alarm goes off and I temp again and it's 98. I think I'll go with that and see what tomorrows is.

Hope you gals are having a good weekend!

I've gone from reptile to molten lava this cycle!! I have been sick so I thought it may be a fever induced temp but I certainly was fever free this morning and it went up even more!! Crazy! I guess the femara + progesterone did something.

Does anybody know if a cold will stop implantation? I enter prime implantation range tomorrow but I wonder if my cold killed my chances this cycle?

Jones--I think you should ask for some clomid and end this crazy bbt roller coaster!! Lol every time I look at your chart my eyes start crossing. Haha :)

Jones, I hope your temp continues to rise so you get ch!

Babyo, holy mackerel! Your temp is through the roof!! I hope it's a good sign! As for the fever thing, I don't know. I'd have to go back and check my old cycles but I think it's interesting that you had a double ovulation dip during a cycle with a fever. I think mine was like that too. Now you are making me curious!! I can't look at my old charts on my phone though so will have to remember later on my laptop...

Bbyo- you are roasting!! Lol

Oh I hope so Mellissa!!!!!

-- I have been having chunks of ewcm!!! I wonder is its just af starting soon. I don't feel bloated tho. But I've had a headache all day!

Babyo- I was feeling very yucky with a cold and yeast infection when I would've been implanting.
Stacey- I sure hope you get your crosshairs.
I have been hoping for clomid for you, too.
Calasen- did AF ever show?

So quiet in here ladies! How was everyone's weekend?

BabyO - Not liking the downward trend of your temps the past couple days. Are you feeling better at least?

Stacey - Was really hoping to see a temp spike after your dip and all the ewcm you mentioned. :(

Calasen - how are things going for you?

Dreamers - Still keeping preoccupied? Here's hoping the next three weeks FLY by...for you! Not for me. I go back to school AND work in 3 weeks. UGH.

Taurus - Still missing you! Hope everything is okay!

Rainy - 16 weeks! Omg! How much longer til your anatomy scan?

Mellissa- I guess everyone is busy!
Two weeks and 2 days till the scan. I will be 18+5. Ahhh! So excited!
Who is going to watch your little one when you are at school?

I go to class at night so dh will have her...still not totally comfortable with that but he is getting a little better with her...

Hya Gals! I'm just here, nothing special going on. I don't plan on taking provera, I have my appointment soon so I'll just wait.

Im still here too, driving myself a little crazy! Used a clear blue PT with conception indicator yesterday but it still said 2-3 weeks when I was at least 3+2 after conception. As a result I got no sleep last night and felt a bit down in the dumps today. Im hoping its just a bit early and thinking about doing another one saturday when i will be 6 weeks.

Dreamers- ** praying for a healthy 9 months for you**

--I have had the worse headache for the past 2 days!!! I hate waking up feeling like Sh*t!!!! After I drop off the kids at school i'm going for my everyday walk, Hopefully that will help me feel a little better.

Hope you ladies have a good day!

Dreamers- I can't imagine how scary it must be for you, not knowing if this is a viable pregnancy. I am thinking of you often and praying for the health of your bean and for YOUR health and happiness. :hug:

Stacey- how many days till your appointment?

Mellissa- oh boy. I know EXACTLY what you mean. DH was not comfortable with babies, and I wasn't comfortable with him caring for our baby! Lol! That being said, when it is just the two of them DH will really be able to get to know her and find out what works for them.

I think it's the 17th. They usually call me and remind me. I had it written on my little board but dh erased it ughh! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->