The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Babyo- I am so thrilled to see your amazing betas!! I am so happy that we are pregnant simultaneously :)

About the bump- my midwife seems to think that the stronger your abs are, the slower the rounded bump will appear.

must be why by belly is gigantic then, not enough sit ups! Oh well, kind of like showing it off! How is it going BabyO?

Dreamers! I certainly wasn't suggesting that you have weak abs!!!! I don't know what I meant. I was thinking of my own abs that separated after my first pregnancy. I started showing much sooner this time due to that.

Well with my abs of steel....oh...wait...no abs of steel here! lol

I'm trying to be calm until my scan on Friday. My boobs are still killing me and I'm still really sleepy. Now all I want to eat is salty stuff. I literally just licked some salt water. :blush:

I still feel good in my gut about this one. No spotting or anything. Well, I take that back, I had a pap last week and I had some very light brown spotting a few days after but I know my cervix started bleeding during the exam so I am not worried about it.

I really think this is it for you babyO! And I cant wait fir you to see that beautiful heartbeat soon! I'm quite upset with my doctor! He wanted me to continue he progesterone till 15 weeks. Well he never called in my script so when I went to pick it up past Thursday night nothing was there!! His office was closed Friday and I called Monday noone ever called me back! I called again today same thing not heard back yet. So this will be night 6 with no progesterone ( I take it at night to help wig the side effects) ht I'm worried about dropping from 400 Mg a day to cold turkey is not good! I did find baby eih doppler today 137 that baby moves SO much I find s/he for 5 seconds then gone and one he other side!! Sneaky baby.

Rainy - don't worry! Cant remember the last time I did a sit up! I hate them!!

BabyO- that all sounds great! The spotting doesn't sound at all concerning. Fingers crossed for a super scan result on Friday :)

Lovn -maybe you can finally quit the progesterone? 13/40 must be pretty safe surely? Im glad you found the heart beat and are feeling reassured.

The Bean is good! Measuring 6w 3d. We saw the heart beat. It was 144 so nice and strong for this stage. Bean measured .56 centimeters. :)

The Bean is good! Measuring 6w 3d. We saw the heart beat. It was 144 so nice and strong for this stage. Bean measured .56 centimeters. :)

Well done!! :happydance:
That is so wonderful, bet you loved seeing the scan? I know you dont see much when theyre so small but that little flicker is sooo amazing to see!

I cried! Hubby cried because I cried.

So far The Bean has been strong. Great betas, great progesterone, measured perfectly on date, strong heart beat. I still really feel like this little bean is going to make it!

I think its going to make it too! Couldn't look any more positive at the mo' :)

So three days before my 3d/4d. Ultrasound I'm supposed to drink a gallon of water a day!!! Holy water overload, 3 gallons in 3 days! I might turn into a fish:/

They said that they get the best 3d/4d pictures when the amniotic fluid is plentiful! And moms are well hydrated also to drink Orange juice 30 Mims before. I highly doubt I can drink 3gallons in 3 days but I will try to do my best! Yay for blueberries!! Oh that actually sounds delicious :)

BabyO how are you feeling? I know 7 weeks.is.usually when everything.kicks.in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->