The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

I'm feeling great. I started having some weird cramps this morning but no spotting so I continue to think it's all normal. I don't really have MS. I get nauseated sometimes but I don't throw up. I'm still really thirsty and my boobs still really hurt. I'm getting the bloat pudge.

I still have faith that it's all ok in there. I'm counting down the next five weeks!

I'm being sent to a cardiologist, tachycardia&hypertension are not so common for a.24 year old. oping everything turns out ok

Oh yikes! Pregnancy can do weird things to our bodies. I hope it all ok or can be easily managed.

Calasen, how are you doing hun? And is Taurus still around? Who else hasn't checked in lately?

I'm ok :) Focussing on losing the weight and trying to avoid all baby related stuff.
Recently ended a friendship though when the person turned around and said I was meant to not have children as god obviously thought I was undeserving ...

I don't believe in god, but I also don't believe the things we desire should be easy.

Oh thats awful!! You are definitely better off without that negativity in your life! Good for you for standing up for yourself!

So I had a gush of red bleeding last night. Just once. Some went into the toilet and then when I wiped it was pinky-red. I laid down immediately and have been in bed ever since. I walked around a big mall yesterday so I don't know if that could cause it or what. I still don't have any cramps or pain but I have called in sick to work tomorrow and I will call my MW first thing in the morning. Brown spotting after an exam doesn't worry me, red out of the blue worries me.

Calasen- best of luck to you with the weight loss. I am cheering you on!

Hiya Stacey! You ovulated this month, eh? Your chart looks great!!

Babyo- holy shit that is scary. Yes, please do keep us posted. Thinking of you and your bean.

Omg rainy, I can't believe you are almost 34 weeks!! It's gone by so quickly!! (sorry, I hated when people said that because I didn't think so at all since it was such a long waiting game trying and then just as long waiting for her to arrive!) I delivered at 36+2...hopefully your little one isn't that early but you have less than two months to go!

My MW's office says to treat it as normal unless I start to have cramps or pain or heavy period like flow or start passing clots.

It's still so scary. It was only the one time and then I had brown on and off spotting only when I wiped after that. Nothing going on today at all but I'm taking it easy at home.

Also, I'm sneezing my head off. I googled sneezing and pregnancy and I had no idea that it was a pregnancy symptom. Weird.

When will they let you come in for another scan or at least listen to your bean's heartbeat so you can relax?

My appointment isn't until 11 weeks. I could go in at 10 weeks but I refused to see anyone but my friend MW. lol I'm stubborn like that. My appt is February 19.

I'm ok :) Focussing on losing the weight and trying to avoid all baby related stuff.
Recently ended a friendship though when the person turned around and said I was meant to not have children as god obviously thought I was undeserving ...

I don't believe in god, but I also don't believe the things we desire should be easy.

Uuurgh! How horrible. That "friend" deserved a spectacular dumping! Your much better without that person in your life. Hows the weight loss going?

BabyO - you poor thing, how stressful! Surely your friend MW can get you a sneaky ultrasound? Good to hear there is no more bleeding, its probably nothing to worry about. I had brown spotting all the way through to 13 weeks and then some random red spotting at 20 weeks, so these things happen. I have all my fingers and toes crossed and am sending positive vibes your way :)

Love your raspberry Babyo!

Dreamers- are you feeling baby move?

Edens- I know, it is totally crazy. 6-ish weeks to go! I was a bit late with DS and I have my fingers crossed for a more or less on time baby. Lots of work to do!

I'm a new berry! Woot!

So I know MMC can happen. Wouldn't I lose my symptoms or something though? I'm still sneezing like a mad woman with my now chronic stuffy nose. My boobs still hurt. I'm more nauseated than ever. Indigestion. Slobbering. Nothing has decreased or gone away.

Have you thought about buying/borrowing a doppler? I'd have gone mad without mine!

And yes, I assume your symptoms would go away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->