The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Last night the baby was moving like crazy!!!.I was laying on my tummy trying to sleep and she/ did not like that!!! I felt 2 very strong kicks and I turned over! Amazing!!

I don't know anybody nearby with a Doppler to borrow. :(

What kind did you have? At 8 weeks I'm probably still early to hear a HB.

I had a sonoline b 3mhz. I found it for $50 and found abigail's heartbeat starting around 7.5 weeks. I'd be willing to ship it to you if you want to borrow it for a few months. :)

BabyO I have sometime B also and my doc says it's.the best kind! Beware though I did not get a heartbeat until 13 weeks but I have a anterior placenta! Also so news..... TEAM BLUE HERE!! It's a boy!!

Congrats lvn! You found out super early! So far everyone I know that is due in 2013 is having a boy!

Congratulations Lovn!

Rainy - I'm feeling the baby move everyday which is sooo lovely!

BabyO - I don't think you've had a mmc. I bled through both my pregnancies, the difference was the nausea. I was WAY more symptomatic during my successful pregnancy. So I think your fine :)

I've started taking Zantac twice a day and the nausea and heartburn are so much better. I also stopped taking the prenatal horse pill and switched to gummies. Now I have the really sore boobs and the constipation. Ugh. I also have aversion to all food but its hard to know if that's the ulcer or The Bean causing the issues. I am still thirsty all the time. I haven't had any more bleeding or even spotting. I do have mild cramps but I can only feel them when I lay down and am very still.

I really hope it's all ok.

Where did you guys buy your sonoline b? I think I'll take the plunge and purchase one.

I bought mine at fetaldoppler.net and then I bought aquasonic gel from amazon

A friend mailed me her doppler today. I also had to go to my MW for bleeding. Turns out it's one nasty yeast infection. The only symptom of those I ever get is bleeding (no itching or anything normal). That's all it's been this whole time. A freaking yeast infection!

I still get another scan tomorrow. She said I could keep it or cancel it, either one. I won't get another scan until the gender scan so I'm taking it!

So you got to see your olive today??? Amazing how much they grow! I have decided on a name Maddix Alexander :) I have my anatomy scan Thursday always nice to see baby on us!

Oh I love that name!!! I decided I can't name the baby until after it's born. I want to see the baby first. That probably makes me weird.

Did all of you have the genetic abnormality screening? My MW says I don't have to do it because I'm 33 but I thought about just having the blood work and going from there.

Babyo- that is great news! Let us know how the ultrasound goes!
DH was very into having every possible screening done so we have just said yes to everything offered. There is definitely some reassurance when you get the good news :)

Feeling very left out now - I want a damn berrie!!

Anyone else on here still trying??

I don't know why, after being told I can't manage naturally, but I really want to test right now as my period is way late, even for my super long cycles, and my nipples are huge and changed colour. So what do you say girls? test or not?

Aw calasen! Jones is still trying ....don't know where she's been lately though. :-(

I gave in and tested last cycle even though I was only 10dpo and I know dh won't get me pregnant again without all the hoopla like last time (which I refuse to do again, it's too stressful). I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that we won't have anymore kids and sometimes I'm okay with it and other times I really really want to be pregnant! I know dh wants more kids but he doesn't believe there is a problem so hasn't taken the steps to remedy it. And seriously, drinking water really shouldn't be so difficult to remember! (he only drinks caffeinated soda and is too dehydrated to produce anything)

Anyway, I hope your berry comes soon calasen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->