The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

It can't hurt to test. I want you to have a bean too!!!

I feel like we haven't gotten any new ladies recently.

I know. Someone started a new mirena thread. I went in there and gave them a link to this one but no luck.

I am over the moon right now!!! My anatomy scan was awesome! Baby is doing GREAT. She said she can really tell I take my vitamins cause babys brain/cerebellum looked beautiful! Baby was sucking his thumb!!! So so cute to see. Turns out my right kidney is dilated and I have a stone! Will see on 21St for closer look with cardiologist and he will decide what to do along with the high bp and tachycardia. I'm so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY baby doing well under my bodys condition! He Is measuring big 17 weeks 5 days I guess I should change my ticker. I am also going to get my tubes tied after delivery! Big decision, but I feel like im done having children! Two boys and a girl is perfect for me:)

I always said I wanted 3 until I got pregnant with this one and I've been so miserable. I don't know if I could be this miserable, and work, and have a LO at home! So sorry to hear about the stone. I hope they get that taken care of.

We have decided to go ahead and announce to family and close friends. If anything happens at this point I'll end up in the hospital so everybody will know anyway.

Congrats lvn

Sorry you are miserable babyo. The first tri is the worst. I hope it gets easier for you though!

Glad to hear all is well with baby Lvn.

Babyo- sorry you are feeling crummy. It really is hard to take care of a little one while pregnant, but somehow when we were TTC I had forgotten how hard pregnancy is. i bet you will forget, too. :)
The second trimester is amazing. Third is ok until you get about to where I am, I am starting to feel crazy tired and uncomfortable. But, babe in arms is all I picture to feel better about my "condition".

We have no name for our little boy, I think we're waiting till we meet him.

we decided we gonna wait till march 5th as that will be three months since last AF.

Sorry about the stone honey, hope they fix it quick but glad its not baby thats in trouble :)

Wow calasen, three months is a long time! My longest cycle was 55 days and that was long enough! I hope your cycle results in a sticky :bfp: for you! :)

Good luck Calasen, we all have our fingers crossed for you!

Operation - why so miserable? The nausea? It does pass! How did your ultrasound go?

I did have the screening (blood tests + nuchal transluscency + 20 week morphology check). I got very anxious about it esp as me and DH have opposing views about downs syndrome. My feeling is that downs is not the end of the world, but I would prefer to and be able to prepare myself mentally. DH has never worked with kids with disabilities and has a strong view that any disability is unacceptable - and isn't fair on the child. I feel VERY differently. Luckily everything went well and its been nice to have the reassurance

nausea + constipation + indigestion + itching + sneezing and stuffiness + exhaustion. I think the progesterone makes it all worse.

When do you get to stop the progesterone? I reckon you need to spoil yourself a bit more! At least until these symptoms start to pass.

Oh yes babyO I feel ya! I think God was like, ok this.is your last pregnancy so im gonna hit you with everything! Heart burn,backache,nausea,have to pre every 5 seconds.very annoying!!! The list goes on and on!

I cant seem to stop crying at the slightest thing - got to stop looking at sad/soppy stuff on facebook etc. A doctor I used to work with delivered her baby 12 weeks early and so is obviously having a hard time, and then I read a eulogy written by the father of a 3 year old randomly killed by a falling tree after recent floods here. I have red eyes and will have to wait for the puffiness to go before leaving the house!

aww Dreamers, don't look at things like that!!

Just noticed tomorrow is your V-Day! YAY! :)

Anyone got any advise on preparing for labour? I'm starting to want to get my self psyched up!

You could check out Ina May's, guide to childbirth. Piety sure thats the one I read. Not worth buying imo but definitely good from the library...i also found a great website....I'll post the link when I'm on my computer instead of my phone. :)

I will for sure have my birth plan and make sure it's followed as much as possible! My last labor and delivery was horrible,things were done against my will and being only 20 (I was not a nurse yet) they told me "you have no choice" and I did not know.any better! I do not want pitocin if not absolutely necessary, to me it seems pitocin=horrible contractions=epidural=labor slowing down=more pitocin= epidural running out and uh oh it's time to push and ohmmmmgee was that not fun! My little rant for the day!

Yikes. Bleeding. Bright red bleeding. Going in for another US in the morning and then will get a full work up at the MW office. No cramps or pain but I am actually scared this time.

I will for sure have my birth plan and make sure it's followed as much as possible! My last labor and delivery was horrible,things were done against my will and being only 20 (I was not a nurse yet) they told me "you have no choice" and I did not know.any better! I do not want pitocin if not absolutely necessary, to me it seems pitocin=horrible contractions=epidural=labor slowing down=more pitocin= epidural running out and uh oh it's time to push and ohmmmmgee was that not fun! My little rant for the day!

Yea, everyone I know who had pitocin had a horrible labor. They tried to give me pitocin but I refused and luckily my mw supported me in that decision so we took things slowly and everything progressed naturally after a while. They did have to provide extra fetal monitoring just to make sure she was still okay since it had been so long since my water started leaking but everything was fine.

Yikes. Bleeding. Bright red bleeding. Going in for another US in the morning and then will get a full work up at the MW office. No cramps or pain but I am actually scared this time.

Aw babyo, will be thinking of you! Glad you can see your mw asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->