The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Ladies- I think perhaps I am in labor, stronger contractions and lots of bloody mucus.
I have everything ready around here. But while the contractions are strong they are slightly irregular, between 10 and 16 minutes apart.
STACEY!!! Please confirm or deny this BFP!

I dunno what to think. I would think that being so many dpo, my test would be darker. It doesn't seem to be happening, i'm really freaking out. I really want this bean to stick! We shouldn't have told anyone from the family.

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 11
Today was my second due date!:( im at least comforted by the movement of my little.boy inside.. Jones! Congrats praying for your stickiness !! Good luck with labor rainy!!!

Well no doubt there is a line there!! BFP!! Praying for a sticky one!

And exciting about the labor! Can't wait to see pics of the baby!!

Happy to know the GD is under control! I can't imagine it's easy to be pregnant and deal with diet restrictions. I hope it all stays controlled!

I dunno what to think. I would think that being so many dpo, my test would be darker. It doesn't seem to be happening, i'm really freaking out. I really want this bean to stick! We shouldn't have told anyone from the family.

Praying your bean sticks stacey! If it eases your mind, my line never did get very dark on a first response with Abigail...

Omword this is the most exciting I've seen this thread in a while!!! A bfp, a due date and a labour!!!!
I can definitely see a line Stacey!!! Fingers crossed it sticks for you :))! Congratulations hun!
Rainy I am so excited for you lovely! Certainly sounds like things are getting going! I hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you an baby xxx be thinking of you, cannot wait to see pics of your little darling in the next day or so :))
Lvn, how long are they going to let you go over?? Are you having any twinges??

Stacey it's possible not to implant till 12dpo, so a light test would be expected. Also you had a spike on cd26 which could have been your ov, which would only make you 11dpo! Also you've had a nice temp spike today, which you don't usually get, that's really positive!! Looking forward to seeing tomorrows temp and test pic!!xx

Thank you Lucy!!!! Your words make me feel a lot better!

Rainy- good luck! Can't wait to see pics!

Jones- I agree with Lucy and I think your temps are particularly comforting. Hang in there sweetie.

Dreamers- I think you will do a good job controlling your diet, so sorry to hear about your diagnosis, though. I know that can really add more stress and you probably just want to focus on being a gorgeous pregnant lady! Not poking your finger!

Thanks to all of you for your support!
I am in my room in the dark, my parents are downstairs with DS. I am resting and timing my contractions on an app :)

LVN- are you referring to the due date for the baby you lost? I remember you and I got BFPs back to back in the summer, glad you have the reassurance of your little boy moving around, what a wonderful feeling.

Liz- oh how exciting!!!!

- I was cramping so much yesterday! I can't remember if it was the same with my other kids. I have no symptoms whatsoever, today can't go any slower! I'm heading for blood work really early tomorrow.

Man, suddenly this thread is hopping!!

I can't wait to see what the next few days brings for everyone!

Good plan on the bloodwork Stacey. I had cramping for the first two weeks after implantation, scared me so much but was just bean burrowing in nice an deep. Let us know what your betas are!!
Any development on the contractions liz??

Ugh I had the worst cramping too!! I was freaking out and had an emergency ultrasound around 6-7 weeks and thats when we were lucky enough to see Abigail's beautiful heartbeat!

The first time I had some extreme implantation cramping. The second time I felt nothing. I think it's one of those things they say "changes with every pregnancy."

I can't wait for your bloodwork to come back tomorrow. Your temp looks so promising!

Congratulations Stacey - I definately see a line. I dont think the darkness of the line makes any difference and I remember it took a few days for the lines on my test to darken visibly. Your temps look great. Fingers and toes crossed!

Liz - OMG! How exciting! Can hardly imagine what your feeling. Hope everything goes super smooth, cant wait to hear all about it :)

Stacey did you test again?? Waiting to see your temp today!!

Liz how are you lovely?? Thinking of you :)) xx

I haven't yet, still in bed lol. Fixing to tho. I'm really nervous! There was pretty much no line last night, that I could really see. I'll let you know here in a little :(

Nothing there than I can see. I honestly feel stupid for even telling anyone from our family so soon:cry::cry:

Im still gonna go ahead and do the blood work. In the whole year that i've been trying, I've never had a BFP!!! :cry: and now this.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Stacey I'm so sorry hun xx can you post a pic? You're not completely out yet though xx got my fingers crossed for you xx let us know the results x were here if you need us xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->