The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Oh no stacey!! I'm so sorry hun! keep us posted on the blood work. We are here for you.

Here's the picture from a minute ago. could I have just gotten evaps for 2 days?
I'm so confused right now. I just have to wait for the results I guess :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
Well it's possible, but very unlucky to have had it happen twice. When will you get the results?? I hope your ok xx

I should get them by the end of the day. This is the first time it happens to me. I just wanna curl up and cry

Stacey I know it's easier said than done, but try not to stress and worry too much. It's not good for you or a little bean. What will be will be xx I hope so much that your betas are good :) seven positives is a lot xx

I just got my results back, all I see is a 2. I'm waiting for the email from my doctor.

Component HCG (IU/mL)
Your result 2
Standard range <=5
Units mIU/mL
Flag

No idea what that means. If standard range is less than or equal to 5 and yours is 2, that must mean something? And hcg is only present at all in the case of pregnancy, right? I sure hope your dr gets back to you quickly!!

Baby boy born this morning march 11th at 7:43 AM. 8 lbs 8 oz, 21 inches long.
Verdict still out on the name.

Ah rainy I'm so pleased for you!!! Massive congratulations to you all xx and a big welcome to the world handsome little man :) <3 xx hope it went well and you're both snuggling and recovering well together!
Don't forget the birth story when you're ready! Looking forward to seeing some pics xx well done you xx

Stacey it'll be interesting to see what the doc says, as there is hormone present, so there is an implantation occurring. I presume your going for second bloods? No signs of af no?? Keep positive lovely xx

My brother in law is a ob/gyn, so I asked him. He told me that was clear negative. And everywhere I've read online anything under a 5 is negative for pregnancy. An that some of the hormone is always present? No sign of AF. Lots of ewcm tho, which is pretty normal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->