The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Aw, I can't even express how sorry I am Stacey. I feel especially bad. :-( Sending lots of hugs your way. Please know I'm thinking of you!

Ah Stacey that's vile for you :( I'm so so sorry xx I know it's no consolation, but from this you know you can conceive. Perhaps you may just need a little help with the implantation, as many of us on here have had xx thinking of you hun xx stay strong, you will get there xx hugs xx

Progesterone lovely, you take it from ovulation through to af or 12weeks pg. you get the pills from the docs, or you can get progesterone creams online. They're not as potent, but kept my bean going till I got the tablets at 11dpo. Speak to your doc hun. I hope that helps x are you ok? x

Oh ok, thanks Lucy. I'll definitely ask. I'm doing ok. I decided to take a walk today, definitely helps :)

You're welcome :) nothing quite like a walk to settle the brain xx you'll be in your next cycle soon, fresh start xx you'll get there xx

No sign of Af, not even spotting!! How long do I have to wait for this to be over? I'm going nuts!

:( sorry stacy :(
Congrats rainy!!! :)

As for me AF finally appeared after 3 months :S

How is everyone today?? Rainy hope things are going well!
Good to hear from you calasen! Great that af arrived, on to the next cycle!! Good luck xx
Any sign of af Stacey? It shouldn't be long now xx

I'm pretty sore from walking yesterday lol, I walked 4 miles. But I did spot a little last night. That's about it. I'm guessing maybe later on today it'll start.

****edit, af just started*****

Glad af arrive, at least your not hanging round waiting. Onward an upward!!

Bfd'ing is totally messing my cycles up. No point charting, bleed lightly for two days, off for two weeks, bleed for a day.... right pain in the bum! Want to start ov'ing again so I can ttc!!

Glad af arrive, at least your not hanging round waiting. Onward an upward!!

Bfd'ing is totally messing my cycles up. No point charting, bleed lightly for two days, off for two weeks, bleed for a day.... right pain in the bum! Want to start ov'ing again so I can ttc!!

Thats how my cycles were too! Ranged anywhere from 28 to 55 days, such a pain not knowing when to expect af!!

I know right! How long did it take yours to regulate?? Or are you still waiting?!

Congratulations Rainy! Wonderful news!

So sorry Stacey. I think you must have had a very early mc. But it may mean your more fertile for this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->