The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Lol Bbyo, that's exactly how it happens! I remember waking up one morning and my oh my. It grew over night! Lol

I went to look for more maternity clothes today. My regular stuff just doesn't fit and the lady made fun of my tiny bump!! She was like: that's all you have for 14 weeks?

Good grief? How big does she want me to be?

What annoys me is people keep telling me to just buy a size up and not buy maternity. Idk who that works for but it doesn't work for me. I am on a mission for dresses. I hit goodwill which never has any maternity dresses and this one really nice second hand store. It's hard to find XS though.

I never fit in any either. When I got pregnant the first time I weight 97 lbs!!! LOL. I went up to 128. That was it. Second time around I was 115, went up to 132. I only bought a couple of outfits, got mostly blouses. But I remember having a hard time fitting in anything!!!

Wow, you two are tiny!! I finally made it past my pre pregnancy weight to 140 and was so excited to buy new jeans. Can't remember the last time I was size 4!! Eventually I'd love to get back down to 120ish but we'll see!! Last time I weighed that was probably 8-10 years ago!

Oh and the best place I found for maternity clothes, especially dresses, was ebay!

People say that to me as well, but buying the size up really isnt very flattering. I dont want to look like a blimp through my pregnancy - too easy to get down in the dumps. I have some normal clothes that I still fit in eg flared skirt dressed and those with stretch middles. I did buy 2 maternity/breastfeeding dresses while down in Sydney (from myers)that are very comfy. I'm hoping that will make me feel a bit better while Im waiting to lose the baby weight. People are always commenting on my bump size (always too big or small!), I try and take no notice. I love my bump!

Ignore what people say about your bump and just enjoy it! You wouldn't believe how much you'll miss it when it's gone!! And not even so much as when it's gone but when there isn't a baby in there making it for you. My most vivid memory of the days right after delivery are putting my hands on my tummy and missing MY baby. I know I had her in my arms and it was wonderful to finally meet her, etc. but I missed not having to share her I guess. I absolutely loved being pregnant. It completed me more than anything else ever could have. So anyway, enjoy every day and every part of it. It ends far too quickly!

Well now I have some nasty upper respiratory infection. I feel like I've been hit by a bus. I had never tried warm/hot milk and honey for coughing but it actually does work. Or at least it works for me. Maybe it's all in my head. I rarely get sick and I forgot how back it sucks. I"m home today and still thinking about going in tomorrow or not.

So quiet in here...

How is everyone? I went to Target last night and saw a fiction novel called Two Week Wait. Sounded good but I don't find myself with much free time right now. :)

Hey Mellissa! I was up all night cleaning puke :(
My poor son, no idea what all that's about. So he stayed home today. I'm exhausted! Reading always puts me to sleep lol

I'm buying bigger bras.....again. My boobs are ginormous!! My husband stares at them all the time. I went from a 32C to a 32DD!! I went ahead and got some comfy nursing bras since I know I'll need those. Hope the sisters don't get any bigger.

Not to burst your bubble but they will. Lol. Just wait until your milk comes in, omg. I live in nursing tanks now. Found some at target that are supportive enough. I have yet to find a nursing bra that is functional, comfortable, and supportive. :-(

Please tell me what brand you got. I got two sports bra shape kind where you just pull the side over to sleep in. They are so big now they get in my way when I sleep and one regular one without an underwire.

Tanks sound great but idk how to fit in them being all pregnant.

I always wanted big boobs but now I changed my mind. Hahaha

Also, does anybody actually buy a maternity night gown that doubles as a nursing night gown? Is this necessary?

They are 'Basics by Bravado'. They probably won't work while pregnant but they are great for afterward! They were $26.99/ea so not terribly cheap but worth it for sure. I bought a few others they had on clearance at Target and they are NOT supportive at all. They may be okay for a smaller cup but I was a 34D and was easily a 36E/F after delivery (and even bigger when my milk came in but that didn't last long). Now that my supply had evened out I'm a 34DDish. (I went to Motherhood Maternity and she measured me at a 34C though which is ridiculous since I was completely falling out of the 34Ds. She obviously didn't know what she was doing!) I don't wear night gowns so I would say no but that's just me. I sleep in my underwear and a nursing tank...sometimes pajama pants but not usually now that it's warm.

Hello ladies, hope everyone's well :) xx
Rainy how's little one doing??xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Two-Week-Wait-Sarah-Rayner/dp/0330544101 here :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back