The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Have you read that one calasen? Thats a different one than the one I saw but also looks good. I read so many similar type fiction novels while we were ttc! Now I don't have time anymore. Moving and working on cookies and Abigail keep me busy! :)

Have you read that one calasen? Thats a different one than the one I saw but also looks good. I read so many similar type fiction novels while we were ttc! Now I don't have time anymore. Moving and working on cookies and Abigail keep me busy! :)

I started it when I was in the middle of it all but it got to me so i stopped :( Can't even think about them now

Calasen- I often think of you and your journey. I am still cheering for you over here across the pond :)

Stacey- thinking of you after your chemical pregnancy. So disappointed. I had one positive pregnancy test in January 2012 and it was so sad, I can't imagine seeing MANY positive tests only to then have a negative blood test. Awful :(

We are slowly healing and getting used to life as a family of four. My tailbone broke or dislocated during the birth, Grayson's umbilical cord stump became infected and about a week old, and I have had mastitis so we have definitely had a rough time so far.

Despite all of the challenges I feel so extremely blessed and appreciate every moment. Best to everyone.

Attached is a picture of Grayson yesterday, being held by my sister.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
He's soooo cute Liz!!!! Aw man, Hope you guys get better!!!! It takes a while to get use to there being two, Things are a lot more easier the second time around tho, at least for me it was :)

afm- i'm not sure whats wrong with my temps. They are usually all over the place but not like this!!! Its pretty frustrating.

Awww rainy he is absolutely gorgeous <3 xx you must be so so proud xx congratulations :)
Very sorry you had such a rough ride though, sounds very painful! I hope your both enjoying each other now and settling well xx love his name too!

Congratulations Rainy, he's beautiful! So sorry you've had it so hard, why does everything have to be so complicated?! Hope your feeling better and enjoying lots of cuddles x

Thanks ladies, I think we are through the worst of it now. Bound and determined to get DS1 out of the house to his favorite park today! I think I can, I think I can... :)

Stacey- whoa your temps really are crazy, your body must just be sorting itself out from the hormone shifts of last cycle. Hope you catch the egg again this time!

Grayson is adorable Liz and love his name! Sorry you guys have had a rough time with things, hope things start looking up! Have fun at the park today!

What a cutie!! I could look at baby pics all day.

I had another MW appt and everything was great. HB was 155. My uterus is the size of a cantaloupe. I'm gaining sufficient weight (up to 115! woot!)

We find out the gender on April 22!

Hey Stacey, I'm good thank you! Just started a really strong af, so I'm hoping this means my body is regulating and I did ovulate! Going to get back on ff an temp as soon as its finished. How are things with you hun??
Babyo that's fab progress!! Are you planning to tell everyone the gender?? Are you feeling well??

I may do the cake thing. We have a family get together already a week after the scan.

Glad your cycle seems to be behaving at the moment!'

The cake thing is so so much fun!! :) I'm not a big cake eater and found gender reveal cookies are now an option too. My mom (www.cristinscookies.com) really wants to make gender reveal cookies for someone if you are interested! :) I told her I don't want her knowing before me!

Hya Lucy!
Can't wait for you to start charting so I can have someone to stalk! LOL

So a couple of nights ago I went out with DH and had a few drinks and stayed up late. I knew i was going to have a high temp and I did. The next day i stayed up with him. no drinks, I think. I can't remember lol. and the next well we stayed over at his aunts so i didn't temp. should I discard those two temps? If I do, my CH's go away...*sigh*

Stacey- I think your temps suggest ovulation, despite the nights of drinking.

Stacey. Im not sure. But I would leave the temps and see how thing go over the next week - its usually clear by then if you really ovulated or not.

Yeah, I think I already did. Just not too sure about when! We shall see I guess!

My cycle is driving me nuts!!!! If i get rid of the two temps my ch's disappear. If I put in a fake temp for the missing one on cd25, I get them back! So i'm either 10 dpo or 8dpo. *sigh* I went for blood work yesterday and I usually get my results the same day but I'm still waiting on my results!

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->