The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Great news Stacey! Maybe assume 8 dpo so you don't get too itchy to start testing. Looks like you got some well timed BDing in though, fingers crossed :)

Sadly that didn't stop me from testing lol. BFN. If i'm ony 8 dpo, my pregnancy monitor gives me a low chance. And if I'm 11 dpo, It gives me a good chance. *sigh* either way i still got the bfn.

Hahah I know! I just think I ovulated a couple of days earlier. I'm too impatient lol. I'm done testing for now tho!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread but was on this forum last year when TTC for 9 months. Just had my mirena removed again on the 2nd April to give it another go. Had a very heavy/clotted bleed day after removal which lasted 5-7 days. Then a few days without anything then spotting again 2day. Am a bit confused as to whether I count the bleed after mirena removal (3rd April) as CD1? I have very regular light periods when using mirena and almost certain I ovulate every month.

Any ideas? Thank you, Victoria

I counted the day my mirena was removed as CD 1 and if my ovulation sticks could be believed I ov'd that month around CD18. I think most of us had some bleeding after it was removed and counted that as the start of a new cycle.

If all else fails you can just start tracking your cycles after AF shows up again. :)

Hello everyone, I'm new to this thread but was on this forum last year when TTC for 9 months. Just had my mirena removed again on the 2nd April to give it another go. Had a very heavy/clotted bleed day after removal which lasted 5-7 days. Then a few days without anything then spotting again 2day. Am a bit confused as to whether I count the bleed after mirena removal (3rd April) as CD1? I have very regular light periods when using mirena and almost certain I ovulate every month.

Any ideas? Thank you, Victoria

Welcome Victoria! Did you keep track of your cd1s while on mirena? I had mine removed on cd27ish on 3/4/11, had a removal bleed, and then started my next cycle right on schedule on 3/15 and ovulated around 18 days later. So at least for me, my cycles stayed on track even through removal. We finally conceived nine months later. Good luck!

Hi Victoria,
Welcome and good luck. I ignored my withdrawal bleed and counted the 1st day of the next bleeding as CD1- periods were regular from there.

Stacey - Nice temp rise. Your definitely still in with a chance :)

Thanks guys, I was ovulating over the days I had it removed and was due on this weekend when I spotted for 2 days. So am goin 2 start tracking from sat as cd1. My last period was 15th march

Welcome Victoria!

My cycles have been crazy ever since I got off the IUD. I do remember getting a withdrawal bleeding a few days after getting it out. didn't have a period for 3 months or so after that. I do have PCOS tho..My Cycles are still pretty messed up but seems like they're a little more predictable now. Good luck to you!

BByo- Awesome!

Hi Calasen- How are you doing?

afm- my temp took a nose dive today...so AF should be here in the AM or later on today.

Welcome Victoria!

My cycles have been crazy ever since I got off the IUD. I do remember getting a withdrawal bleeding a few days after getting it out. didn't have a period for 3 months or so after that. I do have PCOS tho..My Cycles are still pretty messed up but seems like they're a little more predictable now. Good luck to you!

BByo- Awesome!

Hi Calasen- How are you doing?

afm- my temp took a nose dive today...so AF should be here in the AM or later on today.

Gah! Sorry jones!

Sorry Stacey, how disappointing :( On a positive note though, your cycles seem to have regulated to a far more reasonable 35-38 day cycle. Surely this has to be progress? Are you still using progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->