The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Yeah definitely! You mean the provera? I haven't used that in a while.

That's great you are having mostly regular cycles without needing to take anything to bring on af! Can't be much longer now! :)

Calasen, do you chart or temp? How are your cycles doing?

No point in me doing either honey. I suffer from regular low grade fevers as part of my medical condition so temps useless for me. My cycles range from monthly to 6 monthly constantly changing so charting is out as well.

At the moment it seems to be between one month and 3 months between cycles, so we are focussing on the weight loss, 8lbs so far in 3 months, slow i know but i have limited mobility, and having lots and lots of sex :)

No point in me doing either honey. I suffer from regular low grade fevers as part of my medical condition so temps useless for me. My cycles range from monthly to 6 monthly constantly changing so charting is out as well.

At the moment it seems to be between one month and 3 months between cycles, so we are focussing on the weight loss, 8lbs so far in 3 months, slow i know but i have limited mobility, and having lots and lots of sex :)

Sorry to hear about the fevers, thats awful. I wonder if temping vaginally would show some kind of pattern ddespite the fevers? The charts might be as hard or harder to read than Stacey's though! :)

Great job on the weight loss! A friend of mine has very limited mobility and many medical issues a well. She changed her diet to almost all veggies and high fiber foods and lost 100 pounds over 6-7 months. She still has a long way to go but it can be done so don't lose hope! :)

Stacey - yes, sorry. Progesterone wouldnt make sense would it. Thats great progress with your cycles becoming way more normal. I see you've started spotting. Hope your feeling OK and can keep your chin up, I have a good feeling about you in the next couple of cycles.

Calasen - that is a huge pain in the arse. Well done with the weight loss! Any loss has got to be improving your fertility, slow and steady normally wins the race. Loads of sex sounds fun!

Hi Stacey! I agree it is fantastic that your period starts without meds. Won't be long now, I hope.

Calasen- slow weight loss for me has proven to be the only type of weight loss I can keep off. Well done!

Victoria- if you don't conceive right away you should start chatting, it gives you really great data that helps you understand your cycle.

Babyo- I am so excited for you!!!

Dreamers- I can't believe how far along you are already! Is DH getting excited and/or nervous? How about you?

Mellissa- how are you feeling?

Congrats Babyo! Great news!

Rainy- not long to go, I mostly feel like sleeping and eating nowadays! DH has gone fishing on a last boys trip before baby. He's back in a week, cant wait! Its hard having him away so late but he was getting really scared about bub and I think it will do him good. He does get a bit excited but mostly I think scared! Most of my fear seems to have disappeared, I just cant wait to get started!

Congrats babyo!!! I don't know one single person having a girl this year!! Lol and everyone I know who had babies last year had girls. Funny how that works. :)

Hiya, congratulations babyo!! I gather ur having a boy, I've got two boys they're amazing
Afm - I'm pretty sure I ovulated today as had loads of Ewcm and its cd18 which is about right as my cycles are 32 days long. Used to be 28 days but since getting older they seem to have gotten further apart .???..?
So cd1 was my first day of that heavy withdrawal bleed I guess. Tww about to begin then I guess

Have also had ferning on my fertility saliva microscope for last few days so def ov yey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->