The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

When is the induction?

Ideas: raspberry leaf tea (won't bring on labor but tones the uterus so your contractions are more effective), nipple stimulation, sex with orgasm, acupuncture, foot reflexology, spicy food, eggplant Parmesan, blue cohosh tincture. That's all I can think of.
Try during the daytime to get in for some acupuncture, drink raspberry leaf tea often, then in the evening have sex and drink a glass of OJ with your castor oil.

Evening primrose oil is supposed to work when taken with zinc lonzanges (cold ease) I read to insert 2 600 EPO tabs vaginally and one lozange ( works better in evening time) . If your calcium deficient it may not work but worth a try!!

32 weeks here!! 19 pounds gained:( and my 13 hour shifts are starting to wear on me! I'm hoping to make it all the way to 40 weeks working:) high hopes.. I hate to leave my fellow nurses short staffed its hard enough being a correctional nurse worst being understaffed . I have TONS of BH do yall have those?

I had the odd BH since ~ 20 weeks from memory. Induction planned Tuesday (2 doses of prostin, unlikely to do much given early gestation and its my first bub), then syntocinon Wednesday. Tried acupuncture yesterday - seemed like not much to it (inserted a few needles, left me alone, came back in 20 mins and put a couple more needles in, charged me $75), no signs of labour being any closer, am thinking should have just spent the money on a massage instead!

Bummer about the acupuncture dreamers! Still sending labor vibes your way!!

Hey Ladies, just wanted you guys to know I got a positive at 8dpo. Went for blood work today and I go back on Wednesday to make sure my numbers have doubled.

Oh Stacey congratulations hun!!! Fingers crossed for you :) xx

Congrats Stacey! I will be praying for you and your little bean. Thanks so much for letting us know, and please keep us posted.

Thanks ladies! Tomorrow can't come soon enough! I have been cramping quite a bit today. I'm a little nervous :(

2 cm dilated and 50% effaced! Getting steriod shot for babys lungs and hoping he stays in for a while!!

Good luck for today Stacey xx I had an awful lot if cramping in the early days, just bean wriggling in deep :) keep us posted xx

Lvn when are you due hun?? Keep those legs crossed!!xx

32 weeks:( now on bedrest until further notice I wa s really hoping to work another month! I am enjoying this pregnancy so much and hope he stays!

Oh take care lvn, tell that little bubs to behave and stay put!! Fingers crossed for you :) enjoy the rest now, I guarantee you won't get much for a long while after :)!!!

Hope you're ok Stacey x

Dreamers did I read that you are being induced at the moment?? If so hope it's going well xx

Stacey- I have little experience with those numbers, but they sound good to me.

Fantastic Stacey, well done!! Will you have them done again now?? How are you feeling?? Any symptoms?xx

I don't think so. The nurse said everything was normal. I go back June 28th for my first doctors visit. A little tired and nausea! Usually in the evening tho, cramps. That's about it :) I'm really bloated too lol.

yay stacy!!! Keeping things crossed for you honey XXX :)

I'm on a TTC break (still trying just not thinking about it ) Have so far lost my first dress size in my weight loss journey :) Husband has bought me a pretty stunning dress for it :) happy cala! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->