The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Calasen that's amazing! Well done hun :) send me some of your will power!!

Stacey symptoms sound great, the more the better (for bean not you lol)! Looking forward to hearing how the scan goes. How did your oh take the news?? :)

He wasn't all that excited at first because of the CP a couple of months ago. But after we got our results back he was :) he wanted to make sure things were going good before he got excited, and he told his parents!

Stacey I am thinking of you and your bean everyday!

Calasen- well done! I am having a challenging time losing weight, you are an inspiration!

Dreamers! Hope to hear from you soon, I hope everything is ok and I can't wait to hear about your little bub.

Hi ladies,
Just a quick update and Ill chat later when Ive got some time, things are quite hectic! Our little boy Oliver James was born at 435 am 22.5 at 2.7kg/5lb9oz. He is healthy, absolutely gorgeous and gaining weight well. Ill attach a pic so you can see how much of a cutie he is x

Stacey - congratulations and fingers crossed :)
Calasen - well done you. You'll have to share your secrets so I can get on the bandwagon (just not quite yet!)
Lovn - fingers crossed, shame about the bedrest what a pain, but hopefully your little one will stay put for another couple of weeks at least x

Attachments

• 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
Ooooo dreamers congratulations lovely!!!! He's gorgeous:) xx well done you! I hope you and Oliver are well and enjoying snuggles <3 look forward to hearing your birth story :) really happy for you!!xx

Edens I didn't know you were expecting again! Congratulations lovely :) hope you and bump are well xx

My placenta ruptured lastnight:/ emergency c section 4lb 9 ounce baby boy .. he was air lifted to a nicu an hour away I did get a quick peek at him but with all the tubing amd cpap it wasn't enough for me ! I need to see him dearly:( I have had 2 transfusions and waiting on a 3rd. Please pray for my baby he needs his mommy and I'm so far rom him

I'm sorry LVN, I'm definitely praying everything turns out ok and you get to see and hold your baby boy soon!!!:hugs: DO keep us posted!!

Oh lvn xxxx sending love and prayers to you and your beautiful little baby xx be comforted that he is getting the very best treatment, and is a very good weight for a premie xx you will be with your darling soon xx get you better first xx keep us posted lovely xx be thinking of you xx congratulations :) it will be worth it when he's snuggled on your arms very soon <3 xx

Wow lvn, absolutely terrifying. Sending good thoughts your way. Congrats and keep us posted.

sending love and positive thoughts your way lovn. Stay strong, heres hoping you'll have your baby boy in your arms very soon xxx

Hi everyone,

Do you mind if I join in? I had my Mirena for 5 years and had it removed in January. We've been TTC since but no luck. I spot for 5 days before AF arrives and my LP has been about 10 days. Went to the doctor today and she is checking my thyroid levels and doing an ultrasound tomorrow.

Anyone have spotting/cycle issues after having your Mirena removed? It's been out for 6 months, I can't believe it's still causing problems for me. :(

Hey momof2, welcome to the thread :) you're cycles sound like mine were!!I would spot every cycle before af so the little egg had no chance of implanting, and when it did my uterus couldn't retain ti and I'd miscarry. Turns out I had low progesterone levels so the lining would start coming away a few days early. All very manageable though, it's been the same for a few of the other girls on here too. Is your cycle otherwise regular and normal? Are you charting anything on fertility friend?? If so link it to your signature on here so we can stalk it!! Progesterone pessaries sorted out my problem with a little help from a couple of other things. I hope you get your problem sorted quickly :) seems mirena can have a few nasty side effects for some people. We'll all get there in the end though :)

Lvn any news lovely?? Thinking of you and your little prince xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"